See how a Good Man can end up being labeled a Dead Beat Dad... spread the word

Old September 17th 03, 12:18 AM
Jim Shy

Default See how a Good Man can end up being labeled a Dead Beat Dad... spread the word

Learn the truth about divorce, child custody, non-custodial dads (or
the politically correct term: "dead beat dads") and how the goverment
handles these things. Go to http://www.jimshy.com you may never view
these things the same again. Please tell others about this site. Many
thanks.
Old September 17th 03, 12:57 AM
The DaveŠ

Jim Shy wrote:
Learn the truth about divorce, child custody, non-custodial dads (or
the politically correct term: "dead beat dads") and how the goverment
handles these things. Go to http://www.jimshy.com you may never view
these things the same again. Please tell others about this site. Many
thanks.

Unfortunately, the plea for "donations", will only hurt the cause for
eventual fairness and a revamping of the system. This guy will be
branded as nothing more than an opportunist. His story will be viewed
suspiciously, at the very least. This isn't like the cute girl who
amassed thousands in personal credit card debt, thus playing on
people's heartstrings. This is a man, and men don't get the same
considerations. In the long run, it would be better for these stories
to be widely circulated with nothing being asked for. If that happens,
maybe the general public will wake up and see the hypocrisy and bias in
the system as it stands now.

Old September 17th 03, 01:39 AM
Freedom

What you need is what you got. God gives you and puts you in places with
all you need! What you need to do is appeal! There is a man in your own
backyard that has had great success in Georgia...
http://www.guidelineeconomics.com/ Father's groups in your area will be
about a decade ahead of you, you need to absorb their experience. You are
behind and maybe you just need to realize the "system" is corrupt and maybe
you have been called to spread some sunshine on it. You cannot do that by
sitting back and begging. Believe it or not, you ARE NOT an anomaly, you
are not the minority, we ALL get treated like this!

Old September 17th 03, 01:46 AM
Freedom

Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.

Take NO prisoners, INCLUDING so called "judges", governors, senators, even
the President. CALL IT LIKE YOU SEE IT!!

Old September 17th 03, 01:48 AM
Freedom

Did you know the Georgia support guidelines are now under appeal to the US
Supreme court?

http://www.guidelineeconomics.com/an...nfo_index.html