Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse

Old November 22nd 05, 10:01 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse

First, I want to acknowledge to everyone that I support CS. Anyone who
does not meet their obligation for their children should be punished
according to the law. What I find very disturbing is that their are no
accountability for spouses to prove that the "CS" money was actually
spent on the children.

I have 3 children that I love dearly and when I was married my wife got
pregnant by another man while I was at work who then decided to keep
the child. Obviously, I couldn't stick around for that show. The
unemployed guy moves and leaches off the X. I'm paying over
2400.00/month on child support not accounting medical and some day-care
expenses. When I visit my kids she gives me clothes from 2 years ago.
I hardly see any new clothes. My X makes as much as I do but spends a
lot also. My fear is that the money my children should be getting is
spent on her other child which I am not responsible for. She is also
supporting the bum that lives with her. Where is the justice?

During the settlement of my divorce I offered her 100K of my equity of
the house in return to make CS accountable by giving her a fix amount
of 1000/month and credit card to purchase whatever the children needs
and at the end of each month she pays half of the expenses. She did
not take the offer. For good reasons...CS is a better deal. She
doesn't have to account or itemize what she spent on the children. CS
needs to be accountable!

Old November 23rd 05, 02:19 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

First, I want to acknowledge to everyone that I support CS.

Sucker!

Old November 23rd 05, 12:26 PM posted to alt.child-support

Lesson to all men,

It works, turst me read the following VERY CAREFULLY.

SCREW THE LAW, GO TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER.

NICE CLEAN, NO ALIMONY/SOPPORT. IT TAKES TIME.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU IN SAME SITUATION.

Why if handled correctly the best of both worlds.

Married/single

1 Happened to me (I am husband) 27 yrs ago.

2 No way baby was mine (looks and skin color), no DNA test availabLe
or required. Its was found 18 yrs later to be a fact.

Now best of both worlds:

Married:

Laundry, food and servIces renedered by ex wife.

Single:

No food in refrigerator "No problema". HEART MATTER
No clothing shopping "No problema" HEART MATTER
Why hubby you were gone all weekend "no problema" HEART MATTER
No money in house "no problema" HEART MATTER
No going out/annerversity etc "no problema" HEART MATTER
Why did you have to buy motorcycle "no problema" HEART MATTER

After 2 yrs begged for a divorce as unlivable. We went immediately to
lawyer (within hours) and a no liability on my part divorce was
granted.

The final freedom making thing was:

Foreclousure on house and car repossession due to leaving and her
inability to pay.

I got in the car and 15 states east made a new life and family

Old November 23rd 05, 02:01 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in

I got in the car and 15 states east made a new life and family

And 15 states later you're right back in the same boat!

Old November 23rd 05, 04:31 PM posted to alt.child-support

yup...u can't escape it

Old November 23rd 05, 04:51 PM posted to alt.child-support

What I find very disturbing is that their are no
accountability for spouses to prove that the "CS" money was actually
spent on the children.

Can you imagine the buren on the court system to have to review even
ercentge of these case when the NCPs start bringing legal actions, or
worse if all cases need court review.

Old November 23rd 05, 05:39 PM posted to alt.child-support

DB,

I learned the above years ago (more than 1/4 century now). The problem
is many men work on impulse, not brain.

It worked for myself, and after a couple of others worked to the hilt.

Come on now, let us review.

Males: Act on impulse
Females: Need affection and feeling of security.

No law state food content: Now have baloney and milk for food. Why its
a heart thing, honey can we buy steak NO.

No law state clothes, shoes worn and clothes worn. Why its a heart
thing, honey can we buy new NO.

So forth and so on.

Its makes it unlivable, and to a point of desparation.

The secret is to get judge order in signed format.

Sorry it worked perfectly.

Old November 23rd 05, 05:48 PM posted to alt.child-support

Think of it, stay and treat like a unwanted dog (WIFE).

All legal, there is no laws of the heart.

Ever seen the other side sobbing, for something desired by wife.

You don't care, you don't love me no more, why do you have to be so
cruel.

And to answer "Yes" to all.

Ever lived your life while married as a single guy.

Do it before you deicde to say it is the end, and have attorney.

Old November 24th 05, 03:19 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse-the answer is yes

First, I want to acknowledge to everyone that I support CS.

Why? Perhaps you should also acknowledge that you supported
the final solution, Jim Crow, aparheid, and so on. Oh, with some
changes to make them less objectionable, eh?

Anyone who does not meet their obligation for their children should
be punished according to the law.

And what does this have to do with LACS?

What I find very disturbing is that their are no
accountability for spouses to prove that the "CS" money was actually
spent on the children.

Again, why? It is perhaps more of an impossibility for a women to spend
all the money she is given only on children than it is for a man to actually
pay this enormous sum.

CS needs to be accountable!

Here you go again. Like when you bitched that the train cars hauling Jews
to Nazi death camps should have had benches or when you proclaimed that the
separate school blacks were force to attended should have had more books.
What a loser you are!

Old November 24th 05, 06:30 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
First, I want to acknowledge to everyone that I support CS. Anyone who
does not meet their obligation for their children should be punished
according to the law.

CS has NOTHING to do with any such obligation.

What I find very disturbing is that their are no
accountability for spouses to prove that the "CS" money was actually
spent on the children.

Why should YOU care? (see below)

[...]

Hey, you're the fool who supports CS. Supporting something means accepting
it just the way it is; so don't complain!

How Children REALLY React To Control Chris Solutions 437 July 11th 04 02:38 AM
488545670230 money 488545670230 RASCH Child Support 0 February 13th 04 09:26 PM
Money, Honey RRob888372 Single Parents 0 November 22nd 03 05:45 PM
KIDS EARNING MONEY Dargentala General 0 August 1st 03 02:43 PM
Money money money... russell barr General 0 August 1st 03 01:23 PM