Non-junk food and candy Halloween ideas?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th 06, 12:06 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default Non-junk food and candy Halloween ideas?

"-L." wrote in
ps.com:

enigma wrote:
i like glow stuff or balls, etc. from Oriental Trading
Co.
http://www.orientaltrading.com
it's not any more expensive than candy & there are some
pretty cute things in there (and huge amounts of crap).
we don't have a lot of kids in the neighborhood (that
being
within a mile radius, or walking distance), but we are
getting more & more jr.high/high school age kids since i
go crazy 'haunting' the house & yard... i don't mind since
they do make/wear costumes & they're polite & fun to talk
to... and they *really* like the glow stuff.

Thanks for the ideas! I like the glow stick idea - I know
I loved those as a kid.
My main motivation is selfishness - I don't want the candy
crap in the house.

Tom eats excess candy here. Boo doesn't really like candy & i
rarely eat any (the odd one serving pack of peanut M&Ms every
few months).
i was cleaning up & found some of Boo's Valentine candy (from
school) from 2 years ago... ick. he tends to like the idea of
candy. he *asks* for candy, but he never eats a whole piece if
i give him some.
lee
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be

Halloween Do's and DON'Ts from America's Favorite Grandma! Grandmother Henrietta Hickey General 0 October 16th 05 08:25 PM
Halloween Do's and DON'Ts from America's Favorite Grandma! Grandmother Henrietta Hickey Solutions 0 October 16th 05 08:25 PM
Junk Food Nation Haley General 4 August 15th 05 11:08 PM
Junk Food Nation Haley Kids Health 4 August 15th 05 11:08 PM
Schwarzenegger urges that soda and junk food be banned in public schools [email protected] General 44 January 25th 05 01:50 PM