Child support enforcement issue

Old November 19th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.child-support
Dale

Default Child support enforcement issue

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

In the original scenario, the woman failed to yield, and then other cars
hit other cars. The drivers that hit other cars will probably be found to
be at least partially liable.

Just can't admit you are wrong, can you? LOLOLOL
Once again, this woman pulled into a busy street and was broadsided which
forced them into oncoming traffic. Her insurance company will be settling
with 4 other cars involved in the incident.

Point is, this woman was never charged, don't think a male driver would have
been shown the same leniency. I wrote this to show that woman have an unfair
advantage concerning enforcement of laws.

Maybe when Child Support enforcement start coming down hard on woman for non
payment, perhaps these women's interest groups that are pushing these harsh
CS laws will take a second look once they realize it's not just men's lives
that are being ruined by these idiotic policies now in place.

Old November 19th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dale" wrote in message
et...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Do you keep spinning words to not admit you are wrong?

What is it that I'm wrong about? If I hit another car, even if
they cut me off, I'm still at least partially at fault for failure
to maintain control of my vehicle.

She was the direct cause of the entire mishap, her negligence
caused alot of people to be in pain and she doesn't get charged
for it!

She did not cause anyone to hit anyone else. Each car is under
the control of the driver, and the driver has a responsibility to
maintain control of his vehicle.

his vehicle?

Ok, his or her.

You are clearly trying to defend this woman from any blame of a
multi vehicle accident.

Not true - if she failed to yield, she failed to yield. I've
already stated that.

Wrong. She may not face charges if the investigation shows that
others were also at fault.

The only one that needs to be investigated is this woman that
caused the entire series of events.
She is the only one directly liable for everyone's elses misery.

Well, not in the eyes of the law and/or the insurance companies. If
you hit another car, you're at least partially at fault.

So if a person is driving down the highway and is shot through the
door and they then lose control and crash, it is partly their fault?

Ok, we can all spin scenarios where someone was in a position where
they had an accident that was completely not their fault.

Just showing how stupid the things you post.

That's not the scenario that was originally posted.

Close enough. According to you: "If you hit another car, you're at least
partially at fault." In regard to a crash, is there a legal difference
between being hit by another car or being hit by a bullet and in both
cases losing control and striking another vehicle?
In the case that was originally posted, the woman pulled into traffic
causing a chain reaction that involved several vehicles. Without her
violation of city statute, there would likely not have been *any*
accident at that time/place.
Phil #3

Undoubtedly if the driver is male, it's ALL his fault including the
part about being shot. If female, it's all some man's fault?
Phil #3

Old November 19th 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
[

snip]
Look, I was rear ended by a car going about 65 miles per hour. There
was nothing I could do to prevent him from slamming into the back of
my car. There was a whole hell of a lot that I could do, and did, to
make sure that I didn't also slam into the car in front of me.

Well it's good that you could do that, but it is not always possible.
You are wrong on this one, Moon. Like it or not.

Whadda you mean, "this one"?
Phil #3

Old November 23rd 06, 09:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
Mona Lena

So you have joint physical custody? Can the mother visit and see the
children whenever she wants to? Can the children see their mother when
ever they want to or are there any stipulations?

Regards
Mona

check out my blog on myspace http://blog.myspace.com/mona_lena_usa
per_lundquist schrieb:

Mona Lena wrote:

May I ask you a question?
How come you have legal physical custody of your child? Do you not
enjoy joint physical custody?

Perhaps you missed the second sentence of my original post; the one
that read:

"I have full legal and physical custody of my two sons."

And, to answer questions others have asked, I do feel lucky and
thankful that I am the one with custody. But just because I'm male
does not absolve the mother of her financial obligation towards these
children.

I'm not whining about not receiving the CS payments. Every penny of CS
I've ever received has been put into college funds for my sons.
Therefore, it would be the the benefit of my sons that their mother pay
her full CS obligation. By not making her CS payments, she is in
effect stealing from her children.

Old November 23rd 06, 10:17 AM posted to alt.child-support
Mona Lena

Legal and physical custody,
What do your court orders say? See, many parents think they have legal
and physical custody as soon as the child´s priority residence has
been established by the courts! This even though their court orders
clearly spell out ´ joint physical custody´.
Ones the child lives in either parents house, for some reason that
parent feels as if it has more rights to the child then the other
parent. What about the childs right? How do you feel about that? Do you
think a child should have a right to have both parents equally in its
life or should this right be controlled and manipulated by either
parent?

Old November 24th 06, 02:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
per_lundquist

Mona Lena wrote:
Legal and physical custody,
What do your court orders say?

How can I make this more clear?

I have FULL legal custody.
I have FULL physical custody.
Each is stated clearly in the court order.