Clarifying child abuse reporting for Gary S. Goldman, PhD

Old March 28th 05, 03:44 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Clarifying child abuse reporting for Gary S. Goldman, PhD

CLARIFYING CHILD ABUSE REPORTING FOR GARY S. GOLDMAN, PHD...

"I would like to get clarification of an e-mail that you sent to me
suggesting that I report suspected child abuse due to some medical
interventions."
--Gary S. Goldman, PhD to Todd D. Gastaldo, DC

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Gary S. Goldman, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
MEDICAL VERITAS

Gary,

You request clarification.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO *ASK* FOR THE "EXTRA" UP TO 30% OF OUTLET AREA.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE TO *ASK* FOR THE "EXTRA" UP TO 50% OF BLOOD VOLUME FOR
THEIR BABIES.

MOST WOMEN DON'T EVEN KNOW TO ASK.

Since you suspect both semisitting birth and immediate cord clamping are
child abuse (an "atrocity") - you CAN report - indeed ANYONE can report - no
need for the names of children, doctors, etc.

Why report?

Quoting your email, "Those who are closer to the situation might be in a
better position to report" - BUT...

THEY AREN'T REPORTING.

This latter understandable/unconscionable behaviors of MDs and RNs (failure
to stop the crimes and failure to report themselves) is reportable in your
peer-reviewed journal.

If you do not wish to report - then say that in an editorial.

Admit in your high-and-mighty peer-reviewed journal ("for use in
courtrooms") that you do not wish to promote use of the child protective
statutes to protect children.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Here is the post I just clarified for you...