The cure for child support!

Old April 7th 04, 10:59 AM
Me

Default The cure for child support!

Note that this method only works for really greedy ex's.

Here's what you do...call your ex and explain that you have just come
into some money. You are feeling generous and you want to surprise
your child with a little bonus. Have her meet you on a busy street.
Weight down a dollar before she gets there by taping a quarter to the
back of it. When she shows up act all upset and claim you've just been
robbed. As soon as you see a bus or a fast moving truck heading your
way, exclaim "Oh! There's my last dollar!" as you point out the dollar
laying in the street. With the proper timing, you can get her to jump
into the street because the term "Last Dollar" sets off alarms in her
head. This method ends both custody and support issues for $1.25. What
a deal!
Old April 7th 04, 07:41 PM

Me wrote:
: Note that this method only works for really greedy ex's.

: Here's what you do...call your ex and explain that you have just come
: into some money. You are feeling generous and you want to surprise
: your child with a little bonus. Have her meet you on a busy street.
: Weight down a dollar before she gets there by taping a quarter to the
: back of it. When she shows up act all upset and claim you've just been
: robbed. As soon as you see a bus or a fast moving truck heading your
: way, exclaim "Oh! There's my last dollar!" as you point out the dollar
: laying in the street. With the proper timing, you can get her to jump
: into the street because the term "Last Dollar" sets off alarms in her
: head. This method ends both custody and support issues for $1.25. What
: a deal!

What a hoot!!
(and sadly, I'd bet it'd work more than not).

b.