Testicle horror (and humor: Tickle Me Elmo - gender?)

Old December 18th 04, 09:20 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Testicle horror (and humor: Tickle Me Elmo - gender?)

TESTICLE HORROR (AND HUMOR: TICKLE ME ELMO - GENDER?)

Tickle Me Elmo had to be male because they gave him "test tickles" at the
factory. : )

I know, I know - old joke...

I thought of it when British general practitioner Dr. Sarah Vaughan
mentioned testicles and a breech birth horror...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d1d5c43f03652d

WARNING..

As Sarah noted: "icky medical comment ahead!"

obstetrician circumcised the baby before the head was born...

Sarah faintly suggested that I (or someone else) had simply garbled a story
about a breech birth where the obstetrician did an episiotomy and
accidentally cut off the baby's testicles before the baby was born....

Sarah wrote:

"I once read about a case where an obstetrician was doing an episiotomy
on a woman who was delivering a baby boy by breech, and accidentally cut
the baby's testicles off. Is it at all possible that the story you've
heard was a garbled version of this?"
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d1d5c43f03652d

Sarah, I don't think it's the same story...

Here's an excerpt from my source:

John M. Foley, M.D., The unkindest cut of all. Fact 1966;3(4):2-9:

"I have seen two medical students fight over the privilege of doing
circumcision on the newborn, although these same students showed neither
interest nor aptitude for opening boils or doing other surgical tasks.

"In 1951, I witnessed an autopsy on an infant who had died from an infected
circumcision -- a death rendered even more tragic because the mother had
tried to persuade the obstetrician to spare her infant this ordeal.

"Dr. Alexander Schaffer, a noted pediatrician, tells with horror the case in
which an infant was being delivered as a frank breech (buttocks first).
Before delivering the baby, and just as the penis came into view, the
obstetrician seized it and circumcised it..."
http://www.cirp.org/news/1966.07_Foley/

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS FURTHER...

OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed when
babies get stuck - and lying about it. See the Four OB Lies below...

The abovementioned British medical doctor Sarah Vaughan (I'll call her "my
dear Watson") told
me in effect - first that she can't start publicly rocking the boat to cause
OBs to start offering the "extra" up to 30% to ALL women (not just those who
hear my message) - because she is a GP not an OB...

Then Sarah "my dear Watson" said in effect that it's simply legal for OBs
and
CNMwives to close birth canals if they want...

"NO **** SHERLOCK"

When I continued to protest her lack of public action, this same British
medical doctor (Sarah "my dear Watson") cut loose with a "no **** Sherlock"
comment for me right before her
birth - and indicated I was getting in the way of preparations for her
birth.

I've remained silent about that "no **** Sherlock" comment till now.

Sarah ("my dear Watson") had a healthy baby so far as I can tell. YAY!

I'm hoping Sarah ("my dear Watson") mentions in her birth story that the up
to 30%
was given because two previous pregnant MDs on misc.kids.pregnancy read my
posts and
mentioned me in their birth stories and said they did NOT offer their babies
the "extra" up to 30%. One gave birth to a baby that was "a tad stunned."
That hurt - and it likely didn't hurt just me.

Sarah ("my dear Watson"),

Something MUCH worse than obstetricians ripping and slicing baby penises is
going on in MOST births - in American - and likely Britain as well.

I told you that OBs were lying.

Here are the OB lies just in case you missed them...

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors
of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic diamaters
DON'T
CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most
frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
semisitting - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - put the correct
biomechanics in their
1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same paragraph!) - the dorsal
widens bald lie that first called my attention to their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

AS A DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC, I AM APPALLED...

OBs are routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and routinely KEEPING birth
canals closed when babies get stuck.

OBs are pulling on baby heads with hands, vacuums and forceps - with birth
canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

OBs sometimes pull so hard that spinal nerves are ripped out of tiny spinal
cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed the "extra"
up to 30%.

I say AGAIN to Sarah ("my dear Watson"): OBs are lying to cover-up. See
the Four OB Lies above.

UNNECESSARY OB SURGERIES - OBVIOUS FELONIES

Sarah ("my dear Watson"), I may as well mention (again) that OBs are slicing
vaginas/abdomens en masse (episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing/have done everything possible to open birth
canals - even as they close birth canals up to 30%.

American medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors are OBVIOUS FELONIES.

Even something as simple as cutting the umbilical cord is an obvious felony
they way OBs do it.

See again: Bravo Jan! Do it for the babies! (Midwifery Today editor Jan
Tritten)

Sarah, maybe you are right about it being legal for obstetricians to commit
these obvious felonies.

But at least we should start calling them obvious felonies.

An obstetrician ripping and slicing a baby's penis as it is being born
really isn't THAT bad compared to - well - the mass ripping and slicing of
baby penises that goes on daily here in America.

And the mass ripping and slicing of baby penises is really NOTHING compared
to OBs closing birth canals up to 30% then KEEPING birth canals closed when
babies get stuck - as they pull with forceps and vacuums and sometimes
actually rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords - leaving babies
paralyzed.

Sarah ("my dear Watson"), I am hoping that now that you've had your baby
(Congratulations!) you will consider speaking out publicly about the obvious
obstetric felonies.

As you point out, your fellow MDs/MBs may not listen to you - but if you get
a letter or article published - that letter can be used by people working to
stop the obvious OB felonies...

The article by John M. Foley, M.D. [The unkindest cut of all. Fact
1966;3(4):2-9] has been invaluable to those working to stop MDs from ripping
and slicing infant penises en masse...

Again quoting Dr. Foley:
"I have seen two medical students fight over the privilege of doing
circumcision on the newborn, although these same students showed neither
interest nor aptitude for opening boils or doing other surgical tasks.

"In 1951, I witnessed an autopsy on an infant who had died from an infected
circumcision -- a death rendered even more tragic because the mother had
tried to persuade the obstetrician to spare her infant this ordeal.

"Dr. Alexander Schaffer, a noted pediatrician, tells with horror the case in
which an infant was being delivered as a frank breech (buttocks first).
Before delivering the baby, and just as the penis came into view, the
obstetrician seized it and circumcised it..."
http://www.cirp.org/news/1966.07_Foley/

I think the circumcision-during-birth horror actually happened - but in the
scheme of things (if it did indeed happen) it was actually a rather minor
obstetric felony, my dear Watson. : )

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd ("Sherlock")

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.
http://groups.google.com for "Testicle horror (and humor: Tickle Me
Elmo - gender?)

Old December 18th 04, 09:33 PM
Tori M.

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
nk.net...
TESTICLE HORROR (AND HUMOR: TICKLE ME ELMO - GENDER?)

Tickle Me Elmo had to be male because they gave him "test tickles" at the
factory. : )

I know, I know - old joke...

I thought of it when British general practitioner Dr. Sarah Vaughan
mentioned testicles and a breech birth horror...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d1d5c43f03652d

Todd you amuse me greatly sometimes.. lol would you believe I never heard
that joke.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Old December 19th 04, 12:41 AM
Todd Gastaldo

"Tori M." wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
nk.net...
TESTICLE HORROR (AND HUMOR: TICKLE ME ELMO - GENDER?)

Tickle Me Elmo had to be male because they gave him "test tickles" at the
factory. : )

I know, I know - old joke...

I thought of it when British general practitioner Dr. Sarah Vaughan
mentioned testicles and a breech birth horror...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d1d5c43f03652d

Todd you amuse me greatly sometimes..

Well, I'm of some use then. : )

lol would you believe I never heard that joke.

Really?

I like this one - from the cover of a book of Swiss humor...

"Some people say the Swiss don't have a sense of humor - we don't think
that's very funny."

Todd