On the subject of excruciatingly difficult kids whom we love

Old September 18th 04, 10:43 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:46:31 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
news
Well, call me lazy, but I've only read some of the thread.

Cele, you're lazy. Okay? :-Þ

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

On a more serious note I'd like to make the following two points to the
universe in general.

1) I doubt there are many kids out there who actually *choose* to be
"difficult".

True enough. Or even, people who do.

Except the ones that *do* choose, of course. :-)

2) Kids don't have the monopoly on this unconditional love business.

Works
for adults too.

Yup. But it can be harder when you're not responsible for them, the
way you are for kids.

There's usually a lot less one can do to control or influence the situation,
I agree. Scarier in some ways.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 05:22 AM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:28:24 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Excellent. I need to say this just this one time, as I don't think I

have
ever commented on your family situation before. I know it must be

hard
for
you to time and time again to type that story. It must be like

reliving
it. But you do it, to help others. I commend you.

Do you honestly think she gives herself the option not to?

Please note that my opinion on this issue may be slightly biased. :-))

Too true! But of course, you're entirely right.....

That's a first. You feeling okay Cele? :-Þ

(psst! Don't anyone tell him that I'm really an evil troll under a

bridge
waiting
to eat small children in a single bite.....who only assumes human form

when
Welshmen are about.....)

Sorry, did someone say something?

And why do I suddenly feel an uncontrollable urge to say that my passport
and birth certificate say I'm English?

Because of the sheep connotation? :P

snip

OK...... I am going to stop drinking now.

Hell no, don't stop on my account. I've just finished a bottle of

white
wine all by myself and I'm also in serious need of a hug so a virtual

group
one would suit me just fine.

See, now, if you were here, I could give you a hand with that.....

Two would be better but I'm not greedy.

Actually that's not true. I *am* greedy but I'm also realistic.

(OK, OK, I know, we'll get a room. It's just that we can't get one for
another three months and that seems to be causing a bit of trouble in
the hug deficit department.....)

I now have a picture of an official-sounding lady in a suit, sitting at a
desk, answering a phone and saying "Hug deficit department. How may I

help
you?".

Sounds kinky is this the new IN porn?

Christine
--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 05:23 AM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
newstK2d.67614$XP3.1266@edtnps84...

snip

Ooo I'm off to drink tonight. My neighbour is taking my kids

over-night.
How I was ever blessed with that I don't know but yay I get to be amoung
adults and loud country music. Wait, it sounds more like a punishment

when
I frame it like that.

Then don't frame it like that. Easy!

Next problem? :-D

(btw I'm not the biggest fan of country but my gf wants me to meet her

new
man so I shall accommodate)

And that's a neat statement of one of the reasons why I like you.

Awwwwwww thanks. I have a pic of me in a cowboy hat. lol I wore it the
whole night and I needed a photo to blackmail myself with later.

Christine

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 05:26 AM
CME

"lm" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
news
Well, call me lazy, but I've only read some of the thread.

Cele, you're lazy. Okay? :-Þ

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

lm

Oh good I'm not the only one that gagged at that comment. lol But I assure
you, only out of pure envy.

Christine

Old September 19th 04, 06:07 AM
Cele

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:26:45 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
news
Well, call me lazy, but I've only read some of the thread.

Cele, you're lazy. Okay? :-Þ

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

lm

Oh good I'm not the only one that gagged at that comment. lol But I assure
you, only out of pure envy.

Christine

Heh. It helps to be able to envision is expression as he types. LMAO

Cele
Old September 19th 04, 12:34 PM
Paul Griffiths

"lm" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

Would all passengers please note that vomit bags are available in the pocket
in front of your seats. Thank you for travelling with us.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 12:36 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"lm" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:43:54 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

So obliging, is my Paul....LOL

Only for you, my love.

OK, eww! :-)

Oh good I'm not the only one that gagged at that comment. lol But I

assure
you, only out of pure envy.

Just a point of information here, please, Cele started it. Okay?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 19th 04, 12:40 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
newstK2d.67614$XP3.1266@edtnps84...

snip

(btw I'm not the biggest fan of country but my gf wants me to meet her
new man so I shall accommodate)

And that's a neat statement of one of the reasons why I like you.

Awwwwwww thanks.

No problem. I'd say more but this place is knee deep in mush as it is. :-)

I have a pic of me in a cowboy hat. lol I wore it the whole night and I
needed a photo to blackmail myself with later.

LOL Sounds like a good plan but what do you want yourself to do?

--
Paul Griffiths