I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old January 27th 05, 10:02 PM
Catty One

Ooop, there it is.
Head. Explode.
Breed=Kid=Breeder=Asshat

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106333839.1ad627b27a591591c0f99116ffbc7a34@t eranews...
Kari, you don't know me first of all, secondly I'm not a breeder. I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ? You have a very cold, evil, and dark soul, I recommend
professional help for your lack of humanity.

"Kari" wrote in message
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

Old March 29th 05, 04:03 AM
Father of the Year

new to group. What is a deadbeat dad?
"Bradley" wrote in message
In article 1106263808.8ec7165ddd12fb42d3dd2345f9e85bb1@teran ews,

says...

snip breeder whining

It's amazing what you get when you Google keywords like
'free', 'child' and 'support' ain't it?

--
Bradley

"Xanax my ass--I need automatic weapons!" - Mytoysdammit; a.s.c.

Old March 29th 05, 11:43 AM
Rambler

Father of the Year wrote:
new to group. What is a deadbeat dad?

it is usually somebody who has been flailed to a ninch of their life by
being accused of being insensitive to their child's needs while in fact
they are struggling to put food on the table for themselves whilest
being commanded to make good sized (for their incomes) support payments.

I typically refer to it as "Beat Dad Dead" in my affidavits, and yes,
the ex has thrown that term around to everybody, kids included.

Rambler
Old March 29th 05, 04:07 PM
xkatx

"Rambler" wrote in message
Father of the Year wrote:
new to group. What is a deadbeat dad?

it is usually somebody who has been flailed to a ninch of their life by
being accused of being insensitive to their child's needs while in fact
they are struggling to put food on the table for themselves whilest being
commanded to make good sized (for their incomes) support payments.

No, not always. That sure might be the case sometimes, but other times a
deadbeat parent could be just that. Sometimes a deadbeat parent just
doesn't feel they need to live up to their parenting responsibilities.
That's not always meaning money wise. I would consider a deadbeat parent as
someone who just does nothing. I'm sorry, it doesn't take much money to
spend some time with your own child and show them love and that they are, in
fact, a human being. There's a lot of 'parents' - both mothers AND
fathers - who just don't give a damn. It goes both ways, but it seems that
you just hear about the dads more than the moms. There's selfish parents
both ways, and it's not fair to say that every parent who cannot afford to
support their children is a deadbeat. It does go so much further than that,
because there's also lots of parents who choose not to help with their
children and have more than enough means to survive well, while helping out
financially with their children.
Support payments are only a part of a child's needs.

I typically refer to it as "Beat Dad Dead" in my affidavits, and yes, the
ex has thrown that term around to everybody, kids included.

I don't agree with that. I, personally, believe whatever I think and feel
negatively about my ex stays to myself, or to the ears of MY friends/family
without the ears of my children around. I have never once said a single
negative word about my sons' father for them to hear, nor have I ever said
anything negative to someone who would pass my words on to them. There are
a lot of parents, as well, who do the same, and then on the other hand,
there are some who have no problem insulting their child's other parent and
vocalize whatever anger they may have. I do believe, in every way possible,
that this is so wrong and unfair to the child, even more to the other half
of that child.

Rambler

Old March 29th 05, 04:56 PM
Rambler

xkatx wrote:
"Rambler" wrote in message

Father of the Year wrote:

[...]

Always two sides to a coin. My ex would evidently be the opposite side
of the coin to you.

but leaving you and me out of it, the studies that I have heard of and
read indicate that a very small minority of fathers don't pay the child
support ordered when they fully have the means to. The vast majority of
no-payors are those that cannot afford it due to either unemployment,
health or an order being set outside of their earning potential. Those
that pay what they can *are still* labeled deadbeat dads.

Flip that around a second, not according to you and me, but according
again to the studies I have read and heard of. The vast majority (89%?)
of custody decisions go to mothers, which means the vast majority (89%)
of child maintenance payors are fathers. Out of the 11% of mothers who
are supposed to be paying child support, a much greater number (over 30%
comes to mind) are "dead beat Mom's" than are the fathers (1 to 2%) who
are "dead beat Dads," yet you don't hear the phrase "Dead Beat Mom" do you?

But those are just the studies.

Rambler
Old March 29th 05, 05:03 PM

"Rambler" wrote in message
xkatx wrote:
"Rambler" wrote in message

Father of the Year wrote:

[...]

you?snip

But those are just the studies.

Rambler

And they are accurate.

Old March 30th 05, 01:45 AM
Gini

In article , 'Kate says...
If I were a NCF, I would be fighting the media
to get rid of the term. Most of the people working in media who are
in positions of power are men. Start writing them and telling them
that you will refuse to buy their sponsor's products if they continue
to malign NCF's.

'Kate

===
What's an NCF? (Bob, should I know this?)
===

Old March 30th 05, 01:56 AM

"xkatx" wrote in

because there's also lots of parents who choose not to help with their
children and have more than enough means to survive well, while helping
out financially with their children.

Please show me anyone in America who can afford CS rates?

Isn't it odd that every American screams at the top of their lungs when the
gas prizes go up by just a few cents and claim they can't afford trips or
vactions anymore. Imagine if their gas was hiked to $25/gallon and told they
had to use this gas or go to jail?

That's what it feels like for us that are working and can't afford these CS
rates!!!!!!

Old March 30th 05, 02:23 AM
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message
In article , 'Kate says...
If I were a NCF, I would be fighting the media
to get rid of the term. Most of the people working in media who are
in positions of power are men. Start writing them and telling them
that you will refuse to buy their sponsor's products if they continue
to malign NCF's.

'Kate

===
What's an NCF? (Bob, should I know this?)
===

Non Custodial Father? (That's my guess)