One half reports made to AZ CPS FALSE-ex's, grandparents retaliate

Old November 24th 03, 03:34 PM
Fern5827

Default One half reports made to AZ CPS FALSE-ex's, grandparents retaliate

And yet we fully fund investigating such dreck? And OTOH, CPS, DES is
continually crying poor mouth, while implementing NO STEPS TO ELMINATE OR CURB
FALSE REPORTING of child abuse or neglect.

Subject: One-half reports made to AZ CPS fake-ex-spouse, GP's
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 11/21/2003 11:45 AM Eastern Standard Time
http://www.azcentral.com

House panel OKs bill

on false reports to CPS

PHOENIX - A bill that would make it a crime to knowingly file a false report to
Child Protective Services was approved Thursday by the House Human Services
Committee.

Some caseworkers say as many as half of the reports made to CPS are believed to
be fake, usually filed by vindictive spouses embroiled in child custody cases
and grandparents unhappy about how grandchildren are being raised.

The Senate Appropriations Committee approved a similar provision, also adding
language that would allow a judge to consider whether a parent made a false
report to CPS when deciding custody.

The bills would carry a penalty of up to six months in jail and a fine of up to
$2,500.

Filing a false child-abuse report to police already is a Class 1 misdemeanor,
according to state law. But the statute does not specifically include false
reports made to CPS as being illegal.

DESCRIPTORS; DES, ARIZONA, FOSTER CARE, KINSHIP CARE, ASFA, CAPTA, ACCOUNTANCY,
FAMILY LAW

Comment: about 6 years ago in CT, a Mom and her 4 children (mixed race) were
the targets of numerous, false reports made to DCF about her family. She was
pretty much aware of who had filed them, but since it was not a misdemeanor to
do such, the reporter had NOTHING TO LOSE by making them.

How about if CPS cries all the time about how overworked they are, that they
put some muscle and teeth behind their complaining and put some aversives
toward those folks who file false reports?

Really, when you think about it--they summon almost as much dollars and money
as those who call in false bomb threats.

I would like to see CPS endorse such statutes in each state. Until then, they
are just endeavoring to pad their own positions.

Old November 25th 03, 06:37 AM
Kane

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...
And yet we fully fund investigating such dreck?

And you expect it to be investigated for free by whom?

And OTOH, CPS, DES is
continually crying poor mouth,

Yep, there is no money to spend on investigations they are not
mandated to do, or allowed to do by law.

while implementing NO STEPS TO ELMINATE OR CURB
FALSE REPORTING of child abuse or neglect.

Given what I'm going to share with you, while you clean up the ****
that dribbled out of your ass, please tell us YOUR solution for
purposefully falsely alledging.

They cannot by law screen out a call for that reason. Imagine the risk
of endangerment should they do so. And you cranium **** filled
assholes would be screaming the first time one of those turned out to
be TRUE AND GOT A CHILD KILLED BY THEM SCREENING OUT THE CALL?

After the fact, that is if they determine that the call was bogus at a
later date by virtue of the client lodging a complaint with the police
they are perfectly happy to respond to a warrant for information.

How do I know this? Like so many other pieces of **** you plop out
your ass right on the screen in front of us I CHECKED BY PHONE at a
child abuse hotline.

Try it yourself, dimwit.

Then I called two worker friends that are PS and they varified that
they cannot refuse to respond no matter how phony THEY KNOW THE CALL
IS. They are by law mandated to respond if the allegation points they
question on meet the criteria for response, and the option for the
client to lodge a complaint against a John Doe and their lawyer serve
a warrant on CPS for the content of the call stands.

The so called caller anonymity does NOT pass the civil or criminal
action criteria..the warrant can be served and CPS must respond or be
in contempt of the court that issued the warrant. Even if all they
have is caller ID they must give it up.

Try again, dumb ****.

Kane

snipping and shoveling out the crap from the mouth of The
Plant.........
Old November 25th 03, 01:45 PM
Fern5827

You change the laws.

You enact penalties. You have heard of penalties for falsely charging rape,
haven't you?

Since ONE HALF OF THE CALLS SEEM TO INVOLVE OBVIOUSLY False reporting, you
penalize those clogging up the system.

Too difficult for your pea brain to envision?

BTW,.your language is VERBAL ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. STOP IT.

K-9 upchucks:

Subject: One half reports made to AZ CPS FALSE-ex's, grandparents
retaliate

Old November 25th 03, 07:35 PM
Ron

"Fern5827" wrote in message
You change the laws.

You enact penalties. You have heard of penalties for falsely charging

rape,
haven't you?

Since ONE HALF OF THE CALLS SEEM TO INVOLVE OBVIOUSLY False reporting, you
penalize those clogging up the system.

The litmus test here fern is, and please try to keep up, was the report
intentionally false or just a misunderstanding by the individual making the
call. That's it. If the call was made with the intent of causing someone
harm, to intimidate, to harass, or in some other way to break the law, then
there should be a penalty. The problem with that is, how does one prove in
a court what an individuals intentions were when making the call, no matter
how obvious you may think they are.

Making laws that cannot be enforced is a waste of time, energy, resources,
and of tax-payer dollars. Given the laws of our nation against self
incrimination, unless the accused makes the statement that they wanted to
harm an individual there is no way to prove their intent. You might be that
dumb, but most people are not.

Ron

Old November 26th 03, 04:17 AM
Kane

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...
You change the laws.

I am unaware that CPS in any state legislates.

They are not more interested in having false abuse allegations made
than anyone else. It wastes massive amounts of resources thereby
endangering other families and children. Money down a rathole.

You enact penalties. You have heard of penalties for falsely charging rape,
haven't you?

As far as I can find no CPS in any state is allowed to adjudicate. If
it is different somewhere the readers would surely wish to know about
it. It could be a fabulous resource for we who want CPS to do the best
job possible.

Since ONE HALF OF THE CALLS SEEM TO INVOLVE OBVIOUSLY False reporting, you
penalize those clogging up the system.

CPS cannot bring charges for anything. They can report to a family
court judge. They have no mandate nor are they allowed, unless they
have proof, that a person is making a fraudulent claim of abuse, to
report someone.

The police would be, as the judicial would be, screaming their heads
off.

The correct course of action I've outlined below, with of course some
expansiveness to account for practices and laws that differ from state
to state.

Too difficult for your pea brain to envision?

Not in the least. I'm not the one that is confused about the function
of CPS and that of the other branches of government whose business it
would be to do those things you demand above, and demanded below in
the attributions.

BTW,.your language is VERBAL ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. STOP IT.

Absolutely. I want to be sure and draw attention to the families that
come here to what you are and how you operate...I'll give more detail
in a moment, but first:

It's important they not just skim over your silly little attempts to
deceive with sly posting methods do I use one of the two best proven
attention getters in print: sex or raw obscenity.

And really, Fern, I just can't bring myself to get sexy with a
Cabbagehead such as you.

K-9 upchucks:

Almost everytime I read your neausiating posts the reek of garbage and
****.

The misdirection you do of parents that come here is appalling. The
possible damage is mind numbing. That they would be diverted by your
screaming rants full of half truths and focused on more and more rage
at CPS, exactly what will lose them their children, should be illegal.

If the world were fair you'd be Coleslaw and they could get about
finding the few people in here that actually know how to help them.

And I'm not referring to the groups you Pimp for.

So, to any of you good folks that HAVE come here looking for
information that might help you I suggest you steer away from the
Coleslaw fodder and read wider.

There's resource here that is exactly what you need if you are
innocent...no, even if you are guilty and can get your **** together
and straighten out your life, and want success with getting your
children back and your butts out of the sling.

Don't be misled by these twits.

Kane

Info below about one of the more sensible ways to deal with false
accusations.

retaliate
From:
(Kane)

Old November 26th 03, 02:53 PM
Fern5827

Kane must NEED IT.

BTW,.your language is VERBAL ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. STOP IT.

Where did I mention 'SEXUAL?'

The man is crazed.

And really, Fern, I just can't bring myself to get sexy with a
Cabbagehead such as you.

UPCHUCK.

Cain attempts to obfuscate. He's not too good at it:

Nauseating spelled incorrectly.

Take the off color remarks out of your post, Harasser.

retaliate

Date: 11/25/2003 1:37 AM Eastern Standard Time
(Fern5827) wrote in message
[...]

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

Because CPS NEEDS CLIENTS TO GROW THEIR BUSINESS.
Old November 29th 03, 09:52 AM
Greg Hanson

Fern:
Kane conveniently left out the other side of not screening out
bogus reports of child abuse. It's Federal Law.
The states are supposed to look for certain signs that the
call might have been made out of malice, from somebody with
something to gain or an axe to grind.

Unfortunately that doesn't fit the political and
financial agenda at a CPS agency.

It's well documented in the US DHHS prototype caseworker
manual.

The truth is that they seem to have turned the
"screening out" calls into an option used only to
protect agency interests. For example, complaints
about abuse in state care? Screened out.

The person in the original story clearly knew that
certain calls did not rise to the high standard
required to even BEGIN an investigation.

As if that isn't disgusting enough, Fern, I'll
bet if you saw how lax even the standards that person
is supposedly operating with, it might make you wretch.

They automatically investigate every SIDS death?

No probable cause to think parents killed the kid, just automatic.

In truth, the screening of calls is a critical
"profit center" for CPS agencies.
It's the well spring for all federal grant money.
Old November 30th 03, 01:13 AM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om...
Fern:
Kane conveniently left out the other side of not screening out
bogus reports of child abuse. It's Federal Law.

I also conveniently left out the following:

You both are pimps to the worst of humankind; those that would
physically, emotionally, sexually, psychologically, as well as by
kicking their own children injuire their children, and you would
defend, apologize for, and celebrate their sickness and savagery.

There is more to the list, but when I am making a point I get this
strange urge not to be more obsessively encyclopedic than I already am
and Dan or somebody, has admonished me for.

So, BoyWhore, stick it up your ass with your slimy little posting
trickery.

The states are supposed to look for certain signs that the
call might have been made out of malice, from somebody with
something to gain or an axe to grind.

Crock O'**** Noontime Special, folks.

You are now required by your Whore, to open up and swallow it all,
every last drop.

The state, fortunately for many who would otherwise lose their
children and end up in jail, may pick and choose. The only things they
are REQUIRED by law to look for are evidences of abuse and neglect of
children and those factors that can and do contribute to it.

They ARE not required to prove your innocence. You are ALLOWED to do
so by virtue of our tripartate system of governance.

Legislation (and the constitution, leg one) allows YOU, if you are
charged (cps and other enforcement agencies, leg two, but YOU must be
the ONE CHARGED to be able to DEFEND YOURSELF...hangers on and pimply
gigolo boys are EXCLUDED), in a court of law (leg three).

Babbling on Usenet about the unfairness of it all, you being forced to
live in the absence of the child and use her space while tears of
grief spring out of and fall from you eyes (whenever you witless "SO"
is in the room), notwithstanding.

Unfortunately that doesn't fit the political and
financial agenda at a CPS agency.

Whatever that might be in FACT rather than the **** filled fantasies
you silly childish twits feed each other daily it did a PRIME NUMERO
UNO TOP NOTCH TO BE CHEERED AND CONGRATULATED job on one creep that
sobs his victimhood here on these ngs.

It's well documented in the US DHHS prototype caseworker
manual.

What, that they are required to do anything at all about a live in
boyfriend other than put the mother to question...."is he ****ing your
kids?"

The truth is that they seem to have turned the
"screening out" calls into an option used only to
protect agency interests. For example, complaints
about abuse in state care? Screened out.

Crap. And your first paragraph claim a lie. I gave ample information
to clarify what they can and cannot screen out.

And they do not screen on credibility guesses about the caller...they
screen on the content of the allegation and it's risk to the
child(ren) in question, and that is ALL they can screen for unless
someone says, at the end of their sleazy attempt at fraud, "I am
lying, I took lessons from a guy named Greg."

Do you really think this newsgroup is filled with suckers that will
hold their noses and open up for your dose of crappola...oh,
wait....of course, there are a few, you are addressing one that has
It's one brand of Fertilizer to make cookies with and feed to the
unwary.

The person in the original story clearly knew that
certain calls did not rise to the high standard
required to even BEGIN an investigation.

So, Whore. Give us the list of "high standard"s that set the trigger
and pull it upon the receipt of a child abuse allegation call.

I will give you a hint. No list of criteria includes a check-off
labelled "caller is lying."

While one can have a hunch, and one could even note that hunch, just
like a cop standing outside a bank with a breathless citizen
whispering, "there's a robbery going on inside" and the cop spots the
person's hand behind their back with finger's crossed, they do NOT
assume a lie. They investigate.

What if there IS an abuse going on and the cop/PS worker guesses
wrongly.

Just how quick (as we've seen in the past) will we be treated to three
weeks of discussion, media hype posted as proof of guilt, and other
babblings, over that mistake by guesswork?

Stupid. If there is any part of CPS that remains completely blameless
it's the damned overworked underpaid crises fielding PS worker and
unit.

Others can screw up, but PS had better not. There is usually zero
chance for recovery on turning down a call and it going sour on the
truth of the caller...no matter WHAT the screener might opine.

As if that isn't disgusting enough, Fern, I'll
bet if you saw how lax even the standards that person
is supposedly operating with, it might make you wretch.

I love these appeals to emotion (hey, aren't you the guy that just won
a Logical Fallacy Award?) with no proof.

So, show us the proof the standards ARE, so we may all play at being
at a Roman feast with you.

And I love how you used weasel words. You aren't scoring as high as
The Plant, but you are no slouch:

"I'll bet," "if you saw," "supposedly," "it might."

Don't you have a bone somewhere in your body with a smidgeon of
courage therein? Can't you give an opinion or make a claim that isn't
hedged in garbage for camoflage of what a little **** brained sumbag
you are?

They automatically investigate every SIDS death?

They are charged by law to investigate damn near every child death
that does not have other authorities doing so to establish who caused
or didn't.

No probable cause to think parents killed the kid, just automatic.

CPS, nor the police, or other investigative authorities are limited ot
"probable cause" to investigate. It seems they are though to charge,
and how do they get probable cause to so charge? Why by investigating.

Your wishfulness in claiming what you claim is right out of the
dayroom at the local long term lock up, little wannabee. Of course
criminals don't want cops and others to have the power to investigate,
so they pretend the law is different than it actually is.

It's so rampant these days even responsible (I think) columnists are
babbling about "rights" to avoid investigations as though somewhere in
the constitution it says that investigations cannot be conducted FOR
NO DAMN REASON AT ALL THAN THE INVESTIGATOR'S ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO OR
DIRECTED AT BY OUTSIDE FORCES AND INCIDENT OR PERSONS THAT MIGHT, JUST
MIGHT HAVE DONE SOMETHING NAUGHTY.

Do you have anything naughty you might have done in the past 3 years
or so?

Is THAT what's drawing your attention to this screening out the fraud
calls discussion, boobie?

In truth, the screening of calls is a critical
"profit center" for CPS agencies.
It's the well spring for all federal grant money.

Hey! Shut them down then. YOU figure out how to stop child abuse
without listening to allegations of child abuse.

What color is your brain, maroon?

Because you are now in the Hall of Fallacy Fame your exploits are
being followed in hope that we can once again celebrate with you a win
of the coveted Large Red Fish once again.

So, in that vein: In this post you have used the following debating
locical fallacies; Strawman, slippery slope, false analogy, sob story,
hasty generalization, oversimplifying, equivocating (big time),
failing to accept the burden of proof for your claims, either/or
reasoning, and your usual deft and polished "casting a Red Herring in
front of those you consider swine."

I am sorry to see you have abandoned that overexercised by you and The
Plant LF tool of such power, The Ad Hominem Attack..but then you know
you are and It are such **** poor flamers as to be more embarrassing
than even you can stomach.

However, with all those you did use, this could set an all time
record. I'll check with the selection committee and get back to you
sometime soon.

Kane
Old December 1st 03, 10:15 PM
LaVonne Carlson

You havve provided evidence for every charge against you made by Kane. Thank
you.

LaVonne

Kane must NEED IT.