Q re discharge while ttc

Old June 9th 05, 05:59 AM
Tori M.

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Hmmm, snot on toast...

well thanks for killing that toast craving.. lol

Tori

--
Xavier 10/04 "Hey mommy I can reach the middle of the coffee table if I
stand right here"

Old June 9th 05, 11:56 AM
Mum of Two

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Hmmm, snot on toast...

Other than the supermarket soap aisle, MKP is about the only place I get
nauseous when not pregnant.
Hey Tori! Why you having cravings? Is there something we don't know? insert
smilie here for Jamie's benefit
--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- My Big Girl, who goes pee pee and poo poo on the
potty!
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Standing Fool, who climbs to standing every
chance she gets!

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex.
And for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes
any sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up
together.

And I _was_ eating homemade yoghurt.
I've been losing weight since reading this ng, funny thing that :-P

Old June 9th 05, 03:39 PM
yellowgirl

Hmmm.... well, maybe it's just post O stuff. Who knows. I *will*
test, but I need to look at my calendar and figure out when-- for once,
I don't have the cycle tattoed on my forehead!

V. wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex. And
for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes any
sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

Hmmm, this is a lovely conversation...NOT! : P

LOL, I know exactly the kind of discharge you mean Jamie, I get the same
thing.

Yellowgirl (hi again!), I have to say that the discharge you are having
sounds a lot like my usual post-ovulation discharge during the whole 2ww. I
think it's due to a change in the flora/fauna of the vaginal area. So, if
it were my body, it wouldn't mean anything. However, since it's new to
you.....here's hoping that it's "the sign"!
When can you test? (and you know you will...)

Good luck,
Amy
EDD 11/25/05

Old June 9th 05, 04:29 PM
Tori M.

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Hmmm, snot on toast...

Other than the supermarket soap aisle, MKP is about the only place I get
nauseous when not pregnant.
Hey Tori! Why you having cravings? Is there something we don't know?
insert smilie here for Jamie's benefit

LOL I wish.. actualy I have wanted another since I gave birth in oct. I
guess that says something about the care I had with Xavier.. anyway Jeff is
so opposed that we have not done any baby making activities for months
Anyway I am on atkins and I would LOVE toast some days.. lol

Tori

Old June 9th 05, 08:39 PM
Mum of Two

"Tori M." wrote in message

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Hmmm, snot on toast...

Other than the supermarket soap aisle, MKP is about the only place I get
nauseous when not pregnant.
Hey Tori! Why you having cravings? Is there something we don't know?
insert smilie here for Jamie's benefit

LOL I wish.. actualy I have wanted another since I gave birth in oct. I
guess that says something about the care I had with Xavier..

I remember feeling like that too :-) Then we hit teething....but you've BTDT
before anyway.

anyway Jeff is
so opposed that we have not done any baby making activities for months

OMG you poor thing!

Anyway I am on atkins and I would LOVE toast some days.. lol

OMG you poor thing! Though I don't think it's the toast I'd be missing the
most.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,
& Ana born screaming 30/06/04
barton . souto @ clear . net . nz
http://www.freewebs.com/carlos2002/
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ana%5Fj%5F2004/

vaginal discharge during early pregnancy Irinka Pregnancy 14 April 12th 04 04:18 PM
Discharge kimberlee Pregnancy 5 January 26th 04 02:26 AM
(TMI) Discharge at 39 weeks na Pregnancy 1 November 7th 03 10:17 PM
Yellowish discharge?? Jody Pellerin Pregnancy 3 September 16th 03 04:30 AM
Foul odor discharge (graphic) daisy Pregnancy 3 July 25th 03 10:04 AM