Are chiropractors physicians?

Old September 11th 03, 05:38 AM
Atlas

Default Are chiropractors physicians?

x-no-archive: yes

On 7 Sep 2003 10:33:21 -0500, "Howard McCollister"
wrote:

Actually, I'm surprised he lasted this long. Clearly, he is a moron.

Do you talk to people like this in real life?

Have many friends?

Atlas
--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 05:54 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On 6 Sep 2003 09:56:15 -0500, "Howard McCollister"
wrote:

Your attempts to validate chiropractic by projecting fear, envy, threat,
whatever..are pathetically transparent, sport. Clearly you are running out
of tools to defend a "profession" that is generally composed of charlatans
hawking bogus nostrums to the desperate and unwary.

By all means, keep flailing away in this thread, but it should be apparent
to you that no one is buying it, except maybe David, and he's,
well....David. His verbal tool box is even more empty than yours. He doesn't
even try to argue, just resorts to name calling...a tactic I see you are on
the verge of as you run out of gas here.

We don't need usenet posts to validate chiropractic, howie.
We have plenty of (peer reviewed, index medicus) research to do that.
There are more chiropractors today ( 65,000 in the U.S. alone) than
ever before. And more people are going to chiropractors than ever
before.

The M.D.'s don't like it. Because they realize that every
dollar that goes into our pockets, is one less dollar that they
could've had. In other words, they're losing market share to us, and
they don't like it.

It's the reason why the AMA practiced an illegal campaign to
"contain and eliminate chiropractic".

It's the reason why Stephen Barrett and his croonies are
continuing to try and smear chiropractic's good name.

It's the reason why MR. McCollister has his panties all
twisted.

It's called economic self-protectionism, folks. Plain and
simple. Today, people are getting more and more sick of the pills,
potions and powders approach to allopathic care. They're tired of
paying incredible prices for drugs - most of which fail to work, and
do little more than mask symptoms without going after the true CAUSE
of the problem).

If you want to look at the profession that is composed of
charlatans hawking bogus nostrums to the desperate and unwary, talk to
your doctor to see if allopathy is right for you. Heh.

Atlas
--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 05:55 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:02:49 -0400, MarkR wrote:

Yep, money is what it's all about. Chiropractic is really nothing more
than a scam to separate idiots from their money.

No, that would be Big Pharma.

Hope that helped.

Atlas

--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 05:58 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On 6 Sep 2003 18:33:50 -0700, (Sean) wrote:

I am not trying to project anything, you are proving your ignorance
and fear over and over again on this board. And I will not run out of
gas or resort to name calling, I might name call your beliefs and
ideas but you are obviously a human being(I hope...). I do think it
interesting that people attack each personally because of their
beliefs on this board because I thought we were all healers here.We
all disagree about each others methods.You use science as your sword,
yet I could present you with a million scientific studies proving
Chiropractic, Acupunctue, Hypnosis, Energetic Techniques, Whatever...
and you would still disagree because of your beliefs. Howie you are a
master at blowing verbal smoke screens and you don't like to try to
understand other people's opinions or point of views. They could be
valid and you would invalidate them because of your beliefs. That in a
nutshell is fear. You also Stereotype a whole healing profession as
charlatans which is ludicrus and illogical.You are attacking
individuals because of there profession. Do you do the same thing to
people of different races and religions ? If so then all of your
arguments become invalid because of prejudice. Howie I don't mean to
pick on you because there are many other Angry individuals of the
Allopathic persuasion who also post cheap shots here. I do not Think
most Chiropractors think of themselves as physcians anyways or want to
for that matter. Not all Chiropractors believe Subluxations are the
panacea or cure either.I think there are so many hot posts because
some of medics think Chiropractors are treading on their Turf when
they use the term physcian. You included.

How dare you post such eloquent truth in the usenet?

Atlas
--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 06:17 AM
Howard McCollister

"Atlas" wrote in message
x-no-archive: yes

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:02:52 -0400, "Gymmie Bob"
wrote:

Yeah, I had a massage once and I have to go back every years to keep it

up
too.
Maybe I was being taken advantage of.

You're also being taken advantage of when you do any other
type of preventive wellness care - from dentistry to working out at
the gym.

Come to think of it...my doctor wants me to come back every year for a

check
up...and there is nothing wrong with me at all.

What a charlatan. Don't you know that the only time you
should see a doctor is when you're on the verge of death? Heh.

The thread's pretty much done, sport. The answer was "NO".

Have a good time in there by yourself. Just turn off the lights when you're
done.

HMc

Old September 11th 03, 06:51 AM
Happy Dog

"Atlas"

It's called economic self-protectionism, folks. Plain and
simple. Today, people are getting more and more sick of the pills,
potions and powders approach to allopathic care.

Yet they take more of them than ever. Odd, eh?

paying incredible prices for drugs - most of which fail to work, and
do little more than mask symptoms without going after the true CAUSE
of the problem).

IOW, the mysterious and elusive subluxation(tm). Which, I note, you claim
to be able to adjust away. You are what you despise.
moo

Old September 11th 03, 09:55 AM
Rich Andrews

Atlas wrote in
:

wrote:

Yeah, I had a massage once and I have to go back every years to keep it

up
too.
Maybe I was being taken advantage of.

You're also being taken advantage of when you do any other
type of preventive wellness care - from dentistry to working out at
the gym.

Come to think of it...my doctor wants me to come back every year for a

check
up...and there is nothing wrong with me at all.

What a charlatan. Don't you know that the only time you
should see a doctor is when you're on the verge of death? Heh.

Atlas

Yes, wait until your condition is so bad that nothing can save you from
death.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Old September 12th 03, 01:10 AM
Gymmie Bob

Well said!

"Atlas" wrote in message
Chiropractors are physicians. And the only people who have a
problem with that are the arrogant M.D.'s - who've deluded themselves
into believing that their methods ALONE are the only way to help
people.

Here's some food for thought for YOU, sport. My profession
was built upon a medical failure. People come to ME, because you
FAILED to get them well and keep them well. I know that doesn't sit
well with you. Sorry. But the truth hurts sometimes.

Have a good time in there by yourself. Just turn off the lights when

you're
done.

You appear to be very accustomed being in the dark.

Atlas

--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

Old September 12th 03, 01:11 AM
Gymmie Bob

I don't get my Doctor to change the oil in my car or access my back health
or correct my allignment problems.

"Atlas" wrote in message
x-no-archive: yes

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:54:43 -0400, "Gymmie Bob"
wrote:

Not all Medical Doctors take advantage of the weak, sick and desparate.

It
is just the opportunity exists in such a large way when a desparate

patient
walks through the door to do what most MDs do....take advantage of it.

Would you ever trust an M.D. who was so lacking in
professionalism that he blindly bashed an entire profession - and
without any real knowledge beforehand? Would you agree that this
type of behavior could very well transfer to his clinical practice?

Scary stuff.

Atlas
--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali