my first visit

Old October 31st 03, 04:18 PM
*Kristi*

Default my first visit

It went perfect! They had me take a urine test and surprise I 'm pg!! I had
an u/s and the baby measured exactly to the day. In the pics s/he looks like
a fish!! Quite amusing! At one point the doctor jumped and said Wow did you
see that?!? And I got all scared that something was wrong but I guess it was
moving a lot and she said that they don't usually move that much yet. So...
my baby is already very advanced for it's age g!! I think I smiled for the
rest of the day. Actually seeing the baby has made it more real for me. DH
went with me and he loved it! He couldn't stop talking about seeing the
heart beating!
--
Kristi
EDD June 14

Old October 31st 03, 06:26 PM
Coccinella

That is so wonderful Kristi!
Congratulations again to you and DH.
Love

Nicky

Old October 31st 03, 07:48 PM
the Princess

Congrats, Kristi! Actually seeing the little potential rugrat on that
screen really brings it home, doesn't it? My DH went around showing
everyone at work the picture from the u/s.

I'm still waiting to feel movement that I can distinguish from a gas
bubble.

Sue Ellen
19w2d
edd March 25, 2004

Old October 31st 03, 08:04 PM
Kat

"*Kristi*" wrote in message
[...]

Congrats! Seeing the baby always makes it more real seeming:-) Glad things
are going so well!
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old November 1st 03, 12:25 AM
Honey38ch

Wonderful news, Kristi! Congratulations on an active little one!
Honey
Old November 1st 03, 03:28 AM
A&G&K

"*Kristi*" wrote in message
[...]

Wonderful isn't it?
Officially we are belly buddies My little freddo was slightly smaller
than my dates on yesterday's scan (I'm 7w 6d today and I think the scan
showed 7 w2d), but I'm not surprised as DD's head to rump length was always
slightly smaller than her dates (she's like most of my family - makes up the
height with extra long legs).

Amanda
DD 15th August 2002
EDD #2 14 June 2004

Old November 2nd 03, 07:59 PM
*Kristi*

Thanks all!!
Kristi

advice requested - a 3.5 year old and 6 year old coming to visit Diane General 6 May 27th 04 08:20 PM
2 week post-op visit JNJ Pregnancy 5 November 2nd 03 09:41 PM
My OB Visit Carol Ann Pregnancy 9 October 11th 03 09:01 AM
First ultrasound and second visit Joanna Kimball Pregnancy 11 September 25th 03 05:25 PM
First midwife/postnatal care nurse visit Elly Pregnancy 4 September 23rd 03 06:06 PM