Pics!

Old March 13th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default NICE FAMILY pICS

"xkatx" wrote in message
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the
computer (easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put
them on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone
together in one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family
pics at Christmas!

Old February 22nd 08, 05:03 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
John Dredla

Default Pics!

Very sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences...

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:57:39 GMT, marika
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:09:25 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?

No i did not know this

Double whoa! They must have kept it very quiet. although i thought i heard
there was a picture of him with the obit in the paper with full headdress.

Not even sure
of his exact age, wow.
maybe 70 or more?

The funeral was on Sunday. He had a huge family. The musicians in the
area are going to put together a fundraiser in the near future to
commemorate all the good stuff he did over his lifetime, I will let you
know more about it when i find out

Old March 7th 11, 02:09 PM
cube12ic cube12ic is offline
Junior Member

This is very nice and informative post.
Thanks for sharing.
__________________
recepti.hr
Old March 9th 11, 09:29 AM
Albern Albern is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatx View Post
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!
Hello all bodies here, The photography is the best one and some creative one work out there..... I think that this kind of the activity is much better than to stay free.... Capturing the nature is the best one idea in my mind..... Because I like the nature scene so much....
Oakland Personal Trainer

Last edited by Albern : March 12th 11 at 06:33 AM.
Old April 22nd 13, 11:12 AM
nila11 nila11 is offline
Junior Member

Capture some happiest moment throughout pictures. Photos are way of remembering of our special days. I have handicam. And I am saving of all life happiest moment with our all family.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings

pics Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 August 15th 04 11:02 PM
TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE Breastfeeding 0 December 19th 03 07:58 AM
frenums, GOOD pics in presentation Dawn Lawson Breastfeeding 3 October 22nd 03 04:15 PM
Belly Pics Daye Pregnancy 1 September 17th 03 02:48 PM