Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old June 15th 05, 02:43 PM
cathyb

JohnDoe wrote:
George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from their own.

Get the picture George?

Uh-oh. I'm a bigot. I'm intolerant of racist homophobes...

The OECD has 'unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant'. I like to think
I'm reasonably so.

Cathy

Old June 15th 05, 07:08 PM
Rich

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnDoe wrote:
George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from their own.

Get the picture George?

Uh-oh. I'm a bigot. I'm intolerant of racist homophobes...

The OECD has 'unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant'. I like to think
I'm reasonably so.

Cathy

The Jews' intolerance of Nazis is not the same as Jan's intolerance of Jews.

--Rich

Old June 15th 05, 07:09 PM
Rich

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches' mummy, maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark,
Root of hemlock digg'd i' the dark,
Liver of blaspheming Jew,
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Silver'd in the moon's eclipse,
Nose of Turk and Tartar's lips,
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingredients of our cauldron.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

----------------

And, that is how to make a good cleanse...

Yes, but you also need three witches. Hulda and Lollipoop are only two.

--Rich

Old June 15th 05, 07:41 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
LadyLollipop wrote:

I see. So those who correctly tell all about the history of *organized
medicine* are bigots*

Thar explains the REAL reason I am called a bigot

No.

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark
Thorson regularly posts lists of URLs where, in your own words, you prove
that you are a bigot.

Remember, when you used the bigoted slur "Jew Boy" I politely explained to
you that it is a bigoted slur, and, instead of apologizing, you went on
and on to defend your use of the term.

Since then you have rarely missed an opportunity to post your hatred of
Catholics, Atheists, Jews, Gays, and anyone who does not goose-step in
your pseudo-Christian pew.

There was never any hatred posted to start with. I have mentioned atheists I
may have mentioned, Jews (HERE) as in how they lie as indeed you are right
now, I have NOT mentioned the other two and you know it, but YOU are a
blatant liar, which is how you earned the below. Your anger is a result of
your actions of which you and you alone are fully responsible. It won't work
for you to come here and ty to release you anger on to other people, you
just makes a bigger fool of yourself. With your past history, why would
anyone, except other liars believe a word you said? Why have you STILL not
learned a thing?

Jan

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/p...stprobert.html

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Old June 15th 05, 07:44 PM
LadyLollipop

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from their own.

Get the picture George?

Do you John?

That would include all those here who try to trash all who believe in
alternative medicine.

Jan

Old June 16th 05, 12:53 AM
Peter Bowditch

Mark Probert wrote:

cathyb wrote:

It's a long time since I saw 'balderdash' used other than in nineteenth
century novels. Wonderful.

I read more than the back of cereal boxes.

Probably even know who I was talking about if I mentioned the Prince
of Denmark. (And I don't mean Frederik.)

Alas, poor Lollipoop . . .

From Hulda's latest book..The Cure for All Wealth (Except Mine):

[...]

I could suggest another but I promised not to talk about her.

If this is a cleanse, don't we need a mad woman rushing about shouting
"Out, out damn spot"?

--
Peter Bowditch
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old June 16th 05, 08:15 AM
JohnDoe

Rich wrote:

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnDoe wrote:

George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from their own.

Get the picture George?

Uh-oh. I'm a bigot. I'm intolerant of racist homophobes...

The OECD has 'unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant'. I like to think
I'm reasonably so.

Cathy

The Jews' intolerance of Nazis is not the same as Jan's intolerance of Jews.

--Rich

Sorry, I forgot indeed to include 'unreasonable' in front of intolerant.
The complete entry in Wikipedia does mention it, and mentions the Jews'
intolerance of Nazis as an example. My bad.
Old June 16th 05, 02:26 PM
Mark Probert

Rich wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnDoe wrote:

George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from their own.

Get the picture George?

Uh-oh. I'm a bigot. I'm intolerant of racist homophobes...

The OECD has 'unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant'. I like to think
I'm reasonably so.

Cathy

The Jews' intolerance of Nazis is not the same as Jan's intolerance of Jews.

I would not say that jews are intolerant of Nazis.

First, that "Jewish Organization" (according to Doobee), the ACLU,
supported their right to march in Skokie.

(Of course, that keeps them out in the open for such things as
identification and enfilade...)

And, of course, I always attend the neo-Nazi's gathering on April 19 to
celebrate Hitler's birthday for identification and recording of
participants.
Old June 16th 05, 02:27 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"JohnDoe" wrote in message

George Lagergren wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote:

The real reason you are called a bigot is because you are one. Mark

Is Jan Drew a bigot toward natural medicine? Toward white
composite dental fillings?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from their own.

Get the picture George?

Do you John?

That would include all those here who try to trash all who believe in
alternative medicine.

We are intolerant of YOU, not alternative medicine.

However, our intolerance of you is, by definition, quite reasonable.

Old June 16th 05, 02:30 PM
Mark Probert

Bull****. You drawing parallels between Jews and liars, Jews and Satan...

I have mentioned atheists I
may have mentioned, Jews (HERE) as in how they lie as indeed you are right
now, I have NOT mentioned the other two and you know it,

You mentioned "praying to saints". How many religions "pray to
saints"???? Here is a count on my fingers:

...|..

Get the picture?

but YOU are a
blatant liar, which is how you earned the below.

Yo9u rely on a net stalker for your information. What a moron you are.

Your anger is a result of
your actions of which you and you alone are fully responsible. It won't work
for you to come here and ty to release you anger on to other people, you
just makes a bigger fool of yourself. With your past history, why would
anyone, except other liars believe a word you said? Why have you STILL not
learned a thing?

You are really a moron.

Jan

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/p...stprobert.html