Pics of Shelly

Old January 7th 05, 11:43 PM
Weezie

Default Pics of Shelly

Thanks to those of you who suggested this online photo album. I have
posted pics of Shelly from birth to Christmas Eve. If link is not
hyperlinked, copy and paste it into your url, and that should do it.
Click on slideshow for bigger pics. Have a good weekend everyone.

Sincerely,

Luiza
mom to Shelly Rei, born 9/2/04

You have been invited to visit a photo album
http://photobucket.com/albums/v212/l.../Shelly%20Rei/
The read only password to view this album is: guest

Old January 7th 05, 11:57 PM
anyone4tea

Oh, what gorgeous pictures. She's a cute little button!

Loved your 5 month preggo picture - mine looks like that now and I'm
only 8.5 weeks! gulp.

Anyone4tea

Old January 8th 05, 01:35 AM
zolwica

Luiza;

Shelly is just to eat
I especially liked her watermelon outfit ) CUTE!

Mona

Old January 8th 05, 02:24 AM
Weezie

Thanks Mona and Anyone4Tea. Oh, and AnyOne4Tea, congratulations and
don't worry about your weight, Shelly was lying really low in my belly,
so she didn't pop out as much as most babies do, and I lost a lot of
weight in the first trimester. I probably worried as much about my
weight as you do, but it was because I thought I was too small.
:-)

Luiza

pics Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 August 15th 04 11:02 PM
frenums, GOOD pics in presentation Dawn Lawson Breastfeeding 3 October 22nd 03 04:15 PM
Belly Pics Daye Pregnancy 1 September 17th 03 02:48 PM