Marijuana relieves morning sickness?

Old April 30th 05, 06:31 PM
carl jones

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
nk.net...
MARIJUANA RELIEVES MORNING SICKNESS?

Erin Hildebrandt found marijuana to be a "miracle"...

32 weeks into her second pregnancy, she was again suffering severe morning
sickness and had lost 30 pounds...

"Here was the miracle I had prayed for. A few minutes later, when I calmed
down, we ordered a pizza. That was the best pizza I had ever tasted and I
kept down every bite...It was sad that I had to discover the benefits of
this medicine late in my second pregnancy, through trial and error, and
had not learned of them long before from my doctors."

Todd, this was a great post! It's wonderful to see you championing the cause
of something in addition to up to 30%! I think marijuana should be legalized
and more studies should be done about the benefits of grass.

It is strange that I read this post this morning. Just last night I had a
strange dream that someone had some uncanny powerful marijuana and in my
dream, I smoked it (I haven't smoked marijuana for years) and got very
stoned. I was worried that the grass was laced with PCP which I didn't want
anything to do with. But the guy who had the marijuna showed me an oz bag
and it was all flowering tops and smelled very fragrant! That's all I
remember. Then I woke up and saw thist post!

Thanks for your post!

Carl

Old April 30th 05, 06:49 PM
carl jones

"Marie" wrote in message
So, following your own line of reasoning, do you even feel sympathy for

people who chose to have an amnio and suffered a miscarriage as a result?
After all, it's a consequence and they deserved exactly what they got, to
quote you.

This is a great point, Marie. But the poster is best left ignored. She is
unreasonably prejudiced against marijuana and is just mouthing off!

Carl

Old April 30th 05, 07:43 PM
Amy

carl jones wrote:

This is a great point, Marie. But the poster is best left ignored.

She is
unreasonably prejudiced against marijuana and is just mouthing off!

At least I can post in a timely manner, and I don't clog up the
newsgroup with pithy one-liners about topics which were over weeks ago.