Another double, anyone? (x-post)

Old January 7th 05, 03:57 PM
Nan

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:02:28 -0500, Ilse Witch
scribbled:

And it's twins!!!

This morning there were two sacks on the u/s, both with yolk sack and
fetal pole, one with a clear heartbeat. The other one was behind the first
and difficult to see, but the embryo looked the right size. Given that I
am 6w2d today, and it's twins, it was really on the edge to actually see
the heartbeat. So I will have another u/s in a week to see if the other
twin developed a heartbeat.

This was SO much better news than I EVER hoped for! So much better, I
still cannot believe it all. BIG sigh of relief! I know many people here
have rooted for me over the last weeks, if not the last year. It means so
much to me to be finally able to share good news. I know it's still early,
but things have never looked this good since my first pregnancy.

I'm off to celebrate now!
/opens a bottle of apple cider
/passes tim-tams around

w00t!!!!!!!!

/happy dances :-)))))))

Nan
Old January 7th 05, 04:02 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Another double, anyone? (x-post)

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old January 7th 05, 04:06 PM
Mary W.

Ilse Witch wrote:

And it's twins!!!

Oh how wonderful! A double blessing.

Continued good thoughts for you and the wee ones!

Mary W.
Old January 7th 05, 04:13 PM
Irish Marie

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
[...]

OMG!!!
/slurps the apple cider and stuffs a tim-tam in my mouth
This is so great! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~healthy twin pregnancy~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ilse

Old January 7th 05, 04:14 PM
Hip Mama

OMG ... I am crying for you! YEA
(((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))(((((( (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))
)))))))))))))))))

Old January 7th 05, 04:23 PM
Jill

Yay! OMG! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts-- I am pulling for you!

Jill

Old January 7th 05, 04:26 PM
anyone4tea

Wow! That's wonderful news!
Two little sweeties!!!

You go, girl!

anyone4tea

Old January 7th 05, 04:41 PM
Joyce

ISLE IS THE WINNER OF THE BEST POST FOR OUR FIRST OFFICIAL "HAPPY
FRIDAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWINS!!!!! TWINS!!!!! TWINS!!!!!

I'm so happy for you, girlfriend!!! This has absolutely made my day!!!!

Love ya,

Joyce
Mommy to Charles
Wife to Jamesthe man I love