Another double, anyone? (x-post)

Old January 13th 05, 10:29 PM
Mo

Ilse Witch wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 12:38:55 +0100, Mo wrote:

Congratulations Ilse, I couldn't be happier for you :-). I guess this
makes it peanut & cashew ;-).

LOL!! My brother suggested rice brand names, since they are about the
size of a grain of rice by now....

LOL, reminds of when my neighbour's sister was pregnant with twins in
the 1980s. Her niece (who lived nextdoor to us) must have been around 8.
She looked at the ultrasound and shouted: oh look! You're having two
beans!

gets on soapbox
OK little peanut, you're an excellent listener, I like you already
;-). To cashew: follow peanut's lead, that sibbling of yours seems
to know what s/he's doing :-D. *Stick* and *grow* are the operative
words and do a nice little heatbeat drumroll for your mama on the
next u/s, will ya :-)?
hops off soapbox

I read it out loud for them, since they cannot read yet. Reminds me,
the don't hear much either, so I tried ESP too. I have been succesful
with that at times... ;-)

Well, peanut seams to have heard me the last time I spoke to him/her, so
am cautiously optimistic confident that his sibbling cashew will do the
same :-).
--
Mo

Old January 13th 05, 11:04 PM
Unadulterated Me

Richard wrote:
In article , Ilse Witch wrote:

And it's twins!!!

Wonderful news, Ilse!! Thanks for the smile.

Richard
Micaela's dad
Hoping you're just as excited when they learn to take turns sleeping.

Actually I was thrilled when mine did this during the day, it meant I
got to spend time alone with each one. At night they both slept at the
same time, and around 4-5 months I guess were sleeping mostly through
the night.

Andrea
Old January 14th 05, 10:38 AM
Mo

Jen ME wrote:
LOL! This reminds of Alena today! We were at her well baby check up
and she kept grabbing Mamogram forms and handing them to the doctor!
When he asked if she wanted a mamogram, she pointed at me! So
chuckling he explained that momma couldn't have one because of the
booba juice. She frowned at him and then pointed at me again. Then he
said, I'll fill it out if you stop nursing. Alena snatched the form
back and tried to run out of the room. Aren't kids great??

LOL, ain't she cute :-)!
--
Mo