Ping: John....

Old February 1st 05, 10:13 PM
Tommy

Default Ping: John....

I did it........I got Jail figured out. I can put anything in jail now, Bev and Roger didn't tell me that I should create a seperate jail/s for stuff like rcbind & sendmail. That's what was throwing me off. I can jail any deamon.

Old February 1st 05, 11:51 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy wrote:

I did it...

Why do you think this newsgroup is for personal messages to John?

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://www.macconsult.com Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida
Old February 2nd 05, 12:22 AM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy wrote:

Not just for John, but for you Bev, & Roger, You guys thought I was a
lamer, and couldn't figure out Jail/s.

Them, not me. I never got involved in those discussions; they're out of
my area of expertise.

Mike, you could have told me that rcbind and sendmail needed their own
jail/s. But that's ok, I figured it out on my own.

Thanks for nothing.

Um, no, I couldn't have, as I know absolutely nothing about them. Well,
except that they have nothing to do with a parenting newsgroup.

Old February 2nd 05, 01:24 AM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy wrote:

Well, except that they have nothing to do with a parenting newsgroup.

Lol......What in this group does? Hell, if it wasn't for you, Steve, Bev,
Roger, John and I this group would be a ghost.

Continuing an off-topic thread (and I've certainly been guilty of that
too often) is bad enough, starting one is far worse. All this OT stuff
serves to keep people who really are interested in the group away. John
has been the king of off-topicness here, but now he's (apparently) gone
and it's time to leave these poor people alone.

Old February 2nd 05, 01:59 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message :

I did it........I got Jail figured out. I can put anything in jail now, Bev and Roger didn't
tell me that I should create a seperate jail/s for stuff like rcbind & sendmail. That's
what was throwing me off. I can jail any deamon.

And it was my responsibility to hold your hand on this .. why?

Have you figured out how to define "black" and "white" so you can
objectively determine whose rights to take away, little child?
Old February 2nd 05, 02:01 AM
Roger

in message 1289039.uxqZP8Gma2@FreeBSD:

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Tommy wrote:

I did it...

Why do you think this newsgroup is for personal messages to John?

Not just for John, but for you Bev, & Roger, You guys thought I was a lamer,
and couldn't figure out Jail/s.

You *are* a lamer, and it has nothing to do with whether you can
configure jail or not.

Yeah, I know 'Jail' is basic stuff, but I'm learning. Next step is
anonymous-ftp. Now that I know how to use jails I'm no longer paranoid
about running public servers.

How about surfing to Nizkor -- still afraid their going to send your
address to the ADL?

Mike, you could have told me that rcbind and sendmail needed their own
jail/s. But that's ok, I figured it out on my own.

Thanks for nothing.

Oh, c'mon -- you can throw a better tantrum than that, babychild...
Old February 2nd 05, 02:03 AM
Roger

in message 1819753.BgLJSFke0E@FreeBSD:

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Tommy wrote:

Not just for John, but for you Bev, & Roger, You guys thought I was a
lamer, and couldn't figure out Jail/s.

Them, not me. I never got involved in those discussions; they're out of
my area of expertise.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned you..

Nor anyone else, since there never was any reason for anyone to help
you.

Mike, you could have told me that rcbind and sendmail needed their own
jail/s. But that's ok, I figured it out on my own.

Thanks for nothing.

Um, no, I couldn't have, as I know absolutely nothing about them.

You should learn.......Jails are too cool!!
http://docs.freebsd.org/44doc/papers/jail/jail.html

It may seem hard at first..(It did to me) I figured it out though. Some
programs need separate jails, Ip's etc. They could have told me that - but
they didn't.

Why should I have thought you weren't just going to run from this
discussion the way you do most others?

The reason they didn't tell me is cause they're mean! Roger and Bev don't
like me for some reason. I spent hours and hours trying to figure out the
errors..(I posted my error messages) All they would have had to say: Put
rcbind in it's on jail..But they didn't.

You seem to be missing a step he the one where you lie and rant
and make accusations -- and then expect your hand to be held.

Old February 2nd 05, 02:41 AM
Roger

in message 2768850.9YzlPoboF8@FreeBSD:

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Tommy wrote:

Well, except that they have nothing to do with a parenting newsgroup.

Lol......What in this group does? Hell, if it wasn't for you, Steve, Bev,
Roger, John and I this group would be a ghost.

Continuing an off-topic thread (and I've certainly been guilty of that
too often) is bad enough, starting one is far worse. All this OT stuff
serves to keep people who really are interested in the group away.

Where you been at Mike? Ritalin has become the new parent. Were no longer
living in the days of "leave it to Beaver"

This explains quite a bit about the pathetic ignorant lying little
child...

A man can no longer support his family. The powers that be - have it set up
so that both parents have to work to make ends-meat.

Ashamed of what your father did for a living, little child?

While both parents work (the powers that be, want to raise your children
with with Mtv)

Who's to blame if a kid gets in trouble?

The parents, same as always.

I all most got into some major trouble over computer crimes, I had to go to
court & all kinds of stuff....It was a living nightmare! (I was scared to
death) I was found not guilty, but for months I lived in hell..!! waiting &
wondering.. Should my mom not have said : Hey! what ya doing on the
computer??? (Oh, I'm just learning the art of buffer overflow and how to
explot programing errors in other peoples system) She would be like, ok, as
long as you don't use drugs.

And your mother's failure is anyone elses' fault .. why?

Should you not be refraining from committing crimes and doing things
you know your mother would be ashamed of you doing?

Where is *your* responsibility in all of this, immature brat?

Feminism-ideas are rampant...Never have kids, as they will destroy your
social life, not to mention your job..
If ya do get pregnant than find a doc that will murder the child that
slumbers in your womb. (Hey, its a womans right to murder her child)

Things aren't like they use to be Mike...

And of course, tommikins feels no responsibility to be the kind of man
zir father died of heartache because zie will never be...
Old February 2nd 05, 02:41 AM
Roger

in message 3102290.L4Q0YlFV7H@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message :

I did it........I got Jail figured out. I can put anything in jail now,
Bev and Roger didn't tell me that I should create a seperate jail/s for
stuff like rcbind & sendmail. That's what was throwing me off. I can jail
any deamon.

And it was my responsibility to hold your hand on this .. why?

Didn't ask you to hold my hand...You seen the error message. All you would
have to say: Jail rcbind.

And it was my responsibility to hold your hand on this .. why?

Have you figured out how to define "black" and "white" so you can
objectively determine whose rights to take away, little child?

see a.n.r

Nope. No answer there.
Old February 2nd 05, 03:04 AM
Roger

in message 1484910.FFlke38reT@FreeBSD:

Mike Rosenberg wrote:

Tommy wrote:

Well, except that they have nothing to do with a parenting newsgroup.

Lol......What in this group does? Hell, if it wasn't for you, Steve,
Bev, Roger, John and I this group would be a ghost.

Continuing an off-topic thread (and I've certainly been guilty of that
too often) is bad enough, starting one is far worse. All this OT stuff
serves to keep people who really are interested in the group away.

Where you been at Mike? Ritalin has become the new parent. Were no longer
living in the days of "leave it to Beaver"

This explains quite a bit about the pathetic ignorant lying little
child...

So what? I take the stuff.

And as I said, that and this attitude explain quite a bit about your
behaviour and inability to take responsibility for your own actions.

A man can no longer support his family. The powers that be - have it set
up so that both parents have to work to make ends-meat.

Ashamed of what your father did for a living, little child?

Why would I be? I'm upper middle class

An upper middle class family that cannot make ends meet?

Guess your lack of responsibility was gotten genetically...

While both parents work (the powers that be, want to raise your children
with with Mtv)

Who's to blame if a kid gets in trouble?

The parents, same as always.

I all most got into some major trouble over computer crimes, I had to go
to court & all kinds of stuff....It was a living nightmare! (I was scared
to death) I was found not guilty, but for months I lived in hell..!!
waiting & wondering.. Should my mom not have said : Hey! what ya doing on
the computer??? (Oh, I'm just learning the art of buffer overflow and how
to explot programing errors in other peoples system) She would be like,
ok, as long as you don't use drugs.

And your mother's failure is anyone elses' fault .. why?

Screw you Roger - I've got a good mother.

LOL -- who is completely unaware of what you do for a significant
portion of your free time, and whom you *just* said should be doing a
better job.

Should you not be refraining from committing crimes and doing things
you know your mother would be ashamed of you doing?

The judge says its not my fault idiot!

Which excuses you from stepping up like a *man* ... how?

I got some books from Amazon that she
paid for, and they ask her what she was doing buying such books. I told 'em
she had no idea what the books were, but they said she should have known.

Yes, she should have. That she *didn't* is what makes her such a poor
mother, and resulted in her failure of a child.

Where is *your* responsibility in all of this, immature brat?

I don't have any idiot! The law says I'm not responsable.

shakes head sadly...

Feminism-ideas are rampant...Never have kids, as they will destroy your
social life, not to mention your job..
If ya do get pregnant than find a doc that will murder the child that
slumbers in your womb. (Hey, its a womans right to murder her child)

Things aren't like they use to be Mike...

And of course, tommikins feels no responsibility to be the kind of man
zir father died of heartache because zie will never be...

Back in the killfile you go.. I don't know why you say **** like that..

Maybe because it's true?

Misc.kids MEMBERSHIP LIST [email protected] General 4 March 15th 05 06:01 PM
Ping John R. Steve Walz Solutions 5 October 17th 04 08:11 AM
'Chiropractic was even better than we thought!' (L. 'John' Faye, DC) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 12th 04 04:56 AM
New Milford Hospital EMERGENCY! (John Sussman, MD to pay for new illustrations?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 May 14th 04 01:35 AM
Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 November 25th 03 02:04 AM