E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

Old August 22nd 06, 01:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Default E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child SupportThugs!

I Hate Spam wrote:

Moon Shyne wrote:

So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

You must one of Los Angeles County's Thugs

No, just a local loon. Run a google search on her (you won't find HER
posts, because she x-no-archives most of them, but you'll find responses
to them... There's some pretty outrageous stuff and you'll get a good
idea of what kind of person she is.)

Please, please Moon Shyne, apply for a job with LACCSSD - you'll fit
right in!

She's certainly self-deluded and capable of reflexively lying enough...

- Ron ^*^

Old August 22nd 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"I Hate Spam" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:

So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of
copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

You must one of Los Angeles County's Thugs

Copyright infringement?

Yes - did you miss the copyright notice in the footer of the site that you
stole?

Apparently you've never heard of the First Amendment - parody and
satire, ESPECIALLY when writing about corrupt government agencies is
fully permitted.

Parody and satire is just fine, as is freedom of speech.

It's the theft of a copyrighted website, and the use of stolen graphic art
that will get you into trouble. The status of your domain indicates it's
already happening.

The corrupt Los Angeles County Department of Child
Support Services is EXACTLY why the First Amendment was created.

Ummmmmm, you may want to check your history - I'm pretty sure the First
Amendment was around long before LA CS Services was.

Theft? Surely you must be referring to the THEFT of all the MONEY that
Los Angeles County steals from INNOCENT fathers! As far as graphics
are concerned, perhaps you're referring to the cute pictures of

Hitler, Mao, Stalin, et al.

Go for it, hun - I'm not the one who copied someone else's website, or
their graphics - but ya know? You could have tried to be a LITTLE smart
about it and change the names of the graphics you stole - like the header?

Let's talk about libel (slander doesn't apply, deary - duh!)

It does if you've been saying, to others, the same things you been writing
here - and judging from your posts, it's a pretty safe bet that you
haven't confined your diatribe to the internet.

- you
must be referring to LACCSSD's chief shyster, Lori A. Cruz - you
know, the one who writes to employers about her COMPLETELY FRAUDLENT
claims that INNOCENT MEN are "in arrears" on child support when, in
fact, they had actually OVERPAID. Guess that makes Lori Cruz a LIAR. By
the way, that's a FACT, which is very clearly documented . It is also
a FACT that shysters Dennis Coe and Deborah Echeverria are also LIARS -
again well documented.

Helping my case? What do YOU suggest - sending a love letter to the
LACCSSD's lying *******s? Let's take a look at some other FACTS:

This is your version - that doesn't constitute facts, sorry

snip of diatribe and chest beating)

Need I say more?

Probably not - I'm pretty sure you've gotten yourself into enough trouble
already - though I'm sure you'll be posting about how unfair, unjust and
AWFUL treatment you've received, for NO GOOD REASON!!!!

Uh huh.

So I'll ask again....

And you think this is going to help your cause?

What do you suggest he do to help his cause, Moon?

Go in personally and try to straighten it out? He's tried. It didn't work.

Write letters? He's tried. It didn't work.

Have his attorney request relief? He's tried. It didn't work.

Have a senator or representative intervene? He's tried. It didn't work.

Get a court order? He's tried. It didn't work.

So, Moon, what's next? Share with us the next thing he should do.

Old August 22nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of

copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public

record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from
public
scrutiny they have an obligation to be accessible to the public. We have
every right to let the bureaucrats know what we think about their
decisions
and how they impact other citizens with their decisions.

And how does that in anyway ameliorate his copyright infringement,

outright
theft of copyrighted graphics, as well as slander and libel?

The tax payers are the site owners and pay for the content. The state
agency is trying to claim the government is the site owner and they own the
content. Most states encourage links to public agency information. What
the state is trying to do is protect the public from any information about
how they really operate as opposed to how they claim they operate.

Old August 22nd 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

No, just a local loon. Run a google search on her (you won't find HER
posts, because she x-no-archives most of them, but you'll find responses
to them... There's some pretty outrageous stuff and you'll get a good
idea of what kind of person she is.)

She's certainly self-deluded and capable of reflexively lying enough...

- Ron ^*^

I rhink I've already noticed. Apparently, she must have mispelled her
name to - it would appear to be Looney Shine

Old August 22nd 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
[...]

And the folks who stole the site are not, and did not.

The state
agency is trying to claim the government is the site owner and they own
the
content.

They very well might - certainly, the folks who stole the site do not.

Most states encourage links to public agency information.

This wasn't a link to information. It was the outright theft of a site, to
then make libelous modifications.

What
the state is trying to do is protect the public from any information about
how they really operate as opposed to how they claim they operate.

And what the owner of the alternate site did steal the site, to create a
libelous clone of it.

Old August 22nd 06, 09:15 PM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"I Hate Spam" wrote in message
ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:

[...]

There are any number of legal things he could have done - whether they work
or not is another story - one for which we only have this thief's side of.

But he stole the site. That doesn't help his case in any way, shape or
form.

Old August 23rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
P. Fritz

"I Hate Spam" wrote in message
oups.com...

No, just a local loon. Run a google search on her (you won't find HER
posts, because she x-no-archives most of them, but you'll find responses
to them... There's some pretty outrageous stuff and you'll get a good
idea of what kind of person she is.)

She's certainly self-deluded and capable of reflexively lying enough...

- Ron ^*^

I rhink I've already noticed. Apparently, she must have mispelled her
name to - it would appear to be Looney Shine

She is not known as "stumpy" for her intelligence

Old August 23rd 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

I know the feeling. I'll read what you wrote and try to get something
out to them soon.

Best of luck,

- Ron ^*^

Thanks a bunch! I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Old August 23rd 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

She is not known as "stumpy" for her intelligence

LOL!