TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!!

Old August 12th 03, 04:44 PM
mike and dena

Default TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!!

Good Luck, hang in there, and
LABOR VIBES
Dena

Old August 12th 03, 04:54 PM
daisy

Hi,
Well, 40 weeks today and only really irregular contractions. Ive been
having about 2 hours worth a day. REALLY bad mentstrul cramps that radiate
down my hips and leggs.

The baby isnt moving around nearly as much as he usually does so Im hoping
that hes sleeping to get ready for being born.

I see my Dr today so hopefully hell have really good news for me : ).

Daisy

Old August 12th 03, 05:13 PM
Carol Ann

:: Hi,
:: Well, 40 weeks today and only really irregular contractions. Ive
:: been having about 2 hours worth a day. REALLY bad mentstrul cramps
:: that radiate down my hips and leggs.
::
:: The baby isnt moving around nearly as much as he usually does so Im
:: hoping that hes sleeping to get ready for being born.
::
:: I see my Dr today so hopefully hell have really good news for me : ).
::
:: Daisy

I'm sure he will! Sending Labour Vibes from Georgia!

Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Challenges!
www.bestinatlanta.com ~ Your City Guide to Metro Atlanta!

Old August 12th 03, 06:47 PM
Shelly

My contractions only felt like menstrual cramps. So maybe you're already
started!!!! Good Luck to you.

--

Shelly
Mommy to Zachariah