Doan deceitfully changes the subject title..... Kane the Deceitful

Old February 27th 07, 01:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Doan deceitfully changes the subject title..... Kane the Deceitful

Doan wrote:
Getting desperate, Kane?

Do I look desperate to you?

Funny, I don't feel the least desperate...just showing what an unethical
liar you are.

Hoping that Ron will jump in and save your ASS?

Now why would he need to do that.

I'm not having the least difficulty in remember most of the lying
deceitful posts you've put here.

Hihihi!

Yes, I see that once again you choked.

Let's read on.

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, 0:-] wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:54:45 -0600, "Ron"
wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

Link?

Ron

pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/abstract/113/5/1321

Now, can you show me the link where you admitted that you "ERRed"
instead of quoting out of context as I accused you?

Doan
Sure, happy to.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...debd1 06a6786

Post # 27 in the thread.

"No no, I made an error and didn't completely read his post. I am not
gregg,
I am more than willing to admit an error. Now, is Doan willing to make the
same admission? After all, we are not on different sides, just in
disagreement in this thread. "

Ron

Yet another example of Doan's dishonesty, and unethical insult to his
good family name.

Doan?

He made NO reply to Ron's showing him that indeed Ron had admitted to
an error.

Doan?

NOT A WORD IN RESPONSE...JUST RAN AWAY AFTER MAKING A FALSE
ACCUSATION.

Doan?

This is the kind of trash we have to put up with on the newsgroup.

No, they kind of trash we have to put is YOU, Kane! Even people on
your side, like Chris, disgusted with your tactics!

Really? Where did he say that, and about what?

Feel free to run again, like we all know you will.

Or that you'll post out of context.

Lying, lowlife, cowardly little thugs. Refuses to debate honestly.
Refuses to acknowledge error. Refuses to accept he's been caught lying
and behaving dishonorably.

Hihihi! You described YOURSELF perfectly, Kane!

I have no confusion about which of us is which, Doan.

You seem to though.

Your family weeps for your shame, Doan.

Doan? Do you share with your family, as I do share with mine, and my
friends, your posts, and my own?

Bet you can't do it.

Your mother would cry herself to sleep nightly if she knew what you do
here.

And your mother approved of you calling other women a "smelly-****"!

After reading Fern's posts? Yes, she certainly did. And even I was
shocked at HER response to Fern's vicious attack against children and
families.

You
sure make your mom proud, Kane!

Well, both my mother's are dead now, Doan, but yes, they were proud of
me...and the one that spoke out about Fern, especially so.

I'm just sorry I can't show her some of your drivel.

Have you shared with your mom yet, Doan?

Tell us what she said. How would she have responded to someone that
defended a church pastor whipping children bloody and being proud of it
and defying the law claiming he'd do it again?

Fern was busy defending his 'constitutional rights..' which of course
ignored the rights of the child.

Fern didn't speak up ONCE about the rights of the children to not be
whipped, Doan.

Do you approve? What did YOU call Fern? Would you defend the pastor and
not the children? What would YOUR mom say, and your dad, for that matter?

I believe they'd be deeply shamed by your behavior here, Doan.

I doubt they would appreciate your "cleverness" in deceit.

Unless they are like you.

Kane

Kane
Old February 27th 07, 03:46 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Doan

Default Kane deceitfully changes the subject title..... Kane the

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Getting desperate, Kane?

Do I look desperate to you?

Yup! And you look STUPID too! ;-)

Funny, I don't feel the least desperate...just showing what an unethical
liar you are.

No. You are just EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY, as usual!

Hoping that Ron will jump in and save your ASS?

Now why would he need to do that.

To help you out, of course!

I'm not having the least difficulty in remember most of the lying
deceitful posts you've put here.

The proven liar here is YOU!

Hihihi!

Yes, I see that once again you choked.

And you, once again. EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY!

Let's read on.

wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

He called you STUPID, STUPID!

Feel free to run again, like we all know you will.

Feel free to declare yourself the victor, STUPID!

Or that you'll post out of context.

Lying, lowlife, cowardly little thugs. Refuses to debate honestly.
Refuses to acknowledge error. Refuses to accept he's been caught lying
and behaving dishonorably.

Hihihi! You described YOURSELF perfectly, Kane!

I have no confusion about which of us is which, Doan.

The LIAR and STUPID one is you, Kane! Hihihi!

You seem to though.

Your family weeps for your shame, Doan.

Doan? Do you share with your family, as I do share with mine, and my
friends, your posts, and my own?

No. I don't run to mom like you, Kane! Hihihi!

Bet you can't do it.

Your mother would cry herself to sleep nightly if she knew what you do
here.

And your mother approved of you calling other women a "smelly-****"!

After reading Fern's posts? Yes, she certainly did. And even I was
shocked at HER response to Fern's vicious attack against children and
families.

What a mom!

You
sure make your mom proud, Kane!

Well, both my mother's are dead now, Doan, but yes, they were proud of
me...and the one that spoke out about Fern, especially so.

Hihihi! Your mom taught you well, "never-spanked" boy!

I'm just sorry I can't show her some of your drivel.

So you don't have your mom to run to? ;-)

Have you shared with your mom yet, Doan?

Tell us what she said. How would she have responded to someone that
defended a church pastor whipping children bloody and being proud of it
and defying the law claiming he'd do it again?

More lying from you.

Fern was busy defending his 'constitutional rights..' which of course
ignored the rights of the child.

Seem that you can't debate without resorting to ad hom. You lost!

So you called her a "smelly-****"?

Do you approve? What did YOU call Fern? Would you defend the pastor and
not the children? What would YOUR mom say, and your dad, for that matter?

I believe they'd be deeply shamed by your behavior here, Doan.

I doubt they would appreciate your "cleverness" in deceit.

Unless they are like you.

Hihihi! And you just exposed your STUPIDITY again, Kane.

Kane

Kane

Old February 27th 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Getting desperate, Kane?

Do I look desperate to you?

Yup! And you look STUPID too! ;-)

Getting desperate?

Funny, I don't feel the least desperate...just showing what an unethical
liar you are.

No. You are just EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY, as usual!

No, anyone can see you have been lying for nearly your entire posting
history. All they have to do is look.

Hoping that Ron will jump in and save your ASS?

Now why would he need to do that.

To help you out, of course!

He hasn't needed to give me any help in the past. Why would he need to now?

You aren't the difficult to expose, or debate. You are a lying fool,
that's all.

I'm not having the least difficulty in remember most of the lying
deceitful posts you've put here.

The proven liar here is YOU!

The proven liar here is you.

Hihihi!

Yes, I see that once again you choked.

And you, once again. EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY!

I exposed yet another of your unethical lies.

Do you think you are this dangerous?

Let's read on.

wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

Then you admit he didn't mention what you claim, "your tactics," but
simply disagreed with me?

I know you won't, but why don't you post the actual exchange, that will
show that we had a political difference, Doan?

Nothing to do with spanking or my tactics on the subject of spanking. He
was off topic. We differed on our beliefs politically.

Feel free to run again, like we all know you will.

Feel free to declare yourself the victor, STUPID!

I am, as long as you keep making accusations and refusing to provide the
proof to support them that I ask you for.

You are doing it again, of course.

Or that you'll post out of context.

Lying, lowlife, cowardly little thugs. Refuses to debate honestly.
Refuses to acknowledge error. Refuses to accept he's been caught lying
and behaving dishonorably.

Hihihi! You described YOURSELF perfectly, Kane!

I have no confusion about which of us is which, Doan.

The LIAR and STUPID one is you, Kane! Hihihi!

You seem to though.

Your family weeps for your shame, Doan.

Doan? Do you share with your family, as I do share with mine, and my
friends, your posts, and my own?

No. I don't run to mom like you, Kane! Hihihi!

I don't run to my mom, and never did. I shared my thoughts and life with
her where appropriate.

You are just ducking the question, Doan. As usual. Unethical liar.

Bet you can't do it.

Your mother would cry herself to sleep nightly if she knew what you do
here.

And your mother approved of you calling other women a "smelly-****"!

After reading Fern's posts? Yes, she certainly did. And even I was
shocked at HER response to Fern's vicious attack against children and
families.

What a mom!

I am very proud of her. Are you proud of Fern, or is it Fern that you
are calling "what a mom?"

You
sure make your mom proud, Kane!

Well, both my mother's are dead now, Doan, but yes, they were proud of
me...and the one that spoke out about Fern, especially so.

Hihihi! Your mom taught you well, "never-spanked" boy!

Yes, they did.

I'm just sorry I can't show her some of your drivel.

So you don't have your mom to run to? ;-)

Never did have.

Have you shared with your mom yet, Doan?

Tell us what she said. How would she have responded to someone that
defended a church pastor whipping children bloody and being proud of it
and defying the law claiming he'd do it again?

More lying from you.

Prove it. I proved, when challenged on this by Greg, the posts where
Fern did in fact defend the preacher and ignored the plight of the
abused beaten children.

Fern was busy defending his 'constitutional rights..' which of course
ignored the rights of the child.

Seem that you can't debate without resorting to ad hom. You lost!

Lost what? Fern did what Fern did.

Fern didn't speak up ONCE about the rights of the children to not be
whipped, Doan.

So you called her a "smelly-****"?

Absolutely. That was tame compared to what the children suffered that
she ignored the rights of.

Do you approve? What did YOU call Fern? Would you defend the pastor and
not the children? What would YOUR mom say, and your dad, for that matter?

I believe they'd be deeply shamed by your behavior here, Doan.

I doubt they would appreciate your "cleverness" in deceit.

Unless they are like you.

Hihihi! And you just exposed your STUPIDITY again, Kane.

Gee, what more "'cleverness' in deceit," could I ask for as an example.

Kane

Kane

Kane

Parents Convicted on Dead Son's Birthday 0:-> Spanking 22 February 24th 07 09:25 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Foster Parents 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM