UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

Old February 12th 06, 03:00 AM posted to misc.kids

Default UPDATE: playgroup fiasco

dragonlady wrote:

When you are nasty to me, does that mean you are trying to get me to
leave? Or are frustrated because you can't control my content?

No it means you're being a bitch and I'm merely reciprocating.

There are lots of reasons someone might be nasty -- and most of them
have nothing to do with trying to control someone else's participation
in a group.

Not when it comes to you Entitlemoos.

-L.

Old February 12th 06, 03:14 AM posted to misc.kids

dragonlady wrote:
So -- when YOU are nasty it's always "for cause", but if one of us
regulars is nasty YOU get to decide we have an ulterior motive -- other
than the fact that we find you a genuinely unpleasant person?

Don't ask the questions if you don't want the answers, yout stupid
Bitch. Sheesh!

-L.

Old February 12th 06, 04:12 AM posted to misc.kids

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 03:06:19 GMT, dragonlady
wrote:

So -- when YOU are nasty it's always "for cause", but if one of us
regulars is nasty YOU get to decide we have an ulterior motive -- other
than the fact that we find you a genuinely unpleasant person?

You keep jumping on her hook ;-)

Nan

Old February 12th 06, 04:35 AM posted to misc.kids

wrote:

So -- when YOU are nasty it's always "for cause", but if one of us
regulars is nasty YOU get to decide we have an ulterior motive -- other
than the fact that we find you a genuinely unpleasant person?

You keep jumping on her hook ;-)

Nan

What can I say? We all have our shortcomings, and easy to bait has
always been one of mine.

I shall endeavor to do better.

Old February 12th 06, 08:30 AM posted to misc.kids

On 11 Feb 2006 22:20:53 GMT, (Catherine
Woodgold) wrote:

"Circe" ) writes:
The same thing is happening with asthma. Rates are going up like mad. I was
talking to some friends the other night because they'd taken their son to
the ER with a bad attack on Sunday and wanted to pick my brain about asthma
control (they know about my little "incident" a couple of years back).
Anyway, the dad was asking why asthma is becoming so much more common and
one of the things I said was that better treatment was making it possible
for more asthmatics to reach adulthood and reproduce, which naturally drives
up the incidence of asthma.

Asthma that presents in adults is almost always because of
environemtnal and workplace factors. Not true with the presentation of
astha in young kids. It can be caused by pollution, but when it
presents really early it is doubt ful.

More likely it acts as a trigger whcih is not the same thing. a
tricker causes the actual attack, the asthma is already present.
different folks have different triggers.

Heck mine presented with it a three weeks, although no one was willing
to name it as such quite so early.

Genetics do affect asthma. and many asthmatics are also allergiec to
something, which when the are exposed "triggers the asthma.

Many rsearchers feel that one of the reasons for rising asthma is
actuall that children are not outside as much as they used to be.
Being inside, with less airfflow is believed to be a primary cause of
asthma

The lack of exposure to bacterial infections may also cauxe the
increased numbers and the immunity system does get a traditional kick
start.

The fact that children get less exercise every year and their airways
dont get stretched is also a possible cause.

One of the thing many docs have to fight are the two ideas that
asthmatic kids shouldnt be outside in the air and that they shouldnt
expercise. Even a kid with sever asthma should be doing both
regularly.

Old February 12th 06, 05:42 PM posted to misc.kids

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:35:47 GMT, dragonlady
wrote:

wrote:

So -- when YOU are nasty it's always "for cause", but if one of us
regulars is nasty YOU get to decide we have an ulterior motive -- other
than the fact that we find you a genuinely unpleasant person?

You keep jumping on her hook ;-)

Nan

What can I say? We all have our shortcomings, and easy to bait has
always been one of mine.

I shall endeavor to do better.

Ah, I don't mind, really.
It shows how predictable she is. I just hate to see you get
frustrated with someone who clearly isn't going to care one whit about
anything you say.

Nan

Old February 12th 06, 06:55 PM posted to misc.kids

Stephanie wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

dragonlady wrote:

So -- when YOU are nasty it's always "for cause", but if one of us
regulars is nasty YOU get to decide we have an ulterior motive -- other
than the fact that we find you a genuinely unpleasant person?

Don't ask the questions if you don't want the answers, yout stupid
Bitch. Sheesh!

-L.

Pot?

Yes, thanks!!!! Be sure to roll the ends tight, though.

Clisby
Old February 12th 06, 09:42 PM posted to misc.kids

"Clisby" wrote in message
link.net...

Stephanie wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

dragonlady wrote:

So -- when YOU are nasty it's always "for cause", but if one of us
regulars is nasty YOU get to decide we have an ulterior motive -- other
than the fact that we find you a genuinely unpleasant person?

Don't ask the questions if you don't want the answers, yout stupid
Bitch. Sheesh!

-L.

Pot?

Yes, thanks!!!! Be sure to roll the ends tight, though.

Clisby

LOL! That was a good chucle. Thanks

Old February 12th 06, 10:19 PM posted to misc.kids

"Barbara" ) writes:
Catherine Woodgold wrote:
"Barbara" ) writes:
Excuse me, but is this misc.kids or alt.mothers? If it's misc.kids (as my
headers suggest that it is), who gives a flying **** at a rolling donut
about what "they" do over "there"?

I'm not sure, but I think it might be from a book
by Kurt Vonnegut, possibly Cat's Cradle.

Please watch your attributions. I did not say that, although I did ask
about the phraseology.

Barbara

Oops!! I apologize. the "Barbara ... writes ..." at the
top of my post was out of context. An unfortunate quote
to misattribute! It took me a while to figure out what
you meant; at first I thought you were saying it wasn't
Vonnegut who had said it.

Playgroup fiasco (what do you make of this?) -- long toypup General 47 January 25th 06 01:34 AM
32 week update and fluid issues update Jennifer Howe Pregnancy 1 April 29th 05 06:55 AM
16 week update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 December 9th 04 11:03 PM
Update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 October 1st 04 06:37 AM
Use critical update Alex Nemeth Single Parents 0 October 2nd 03 03:42 AM