GUESS WHAAAAAT! *grin*

Old September 15th 04, 03:56 PM
Jill

Sophie wrote:
I knew one night before having N we'd made the right decision. C and P

were
on one side of the dining room table and L was by himself on the other

side.
It looked so sad like that. I'm glad (soon) everyone will have someone on
their side of the table

You guys are making me want to hurry up! I like the word broody, lol. I am
definitely feeling a strong desire for a #2.
--
---------
-Jill

Old September 15th 04, 05:15 PM
Serenity

That's wonderful news.

Love Serenity

Hanging around here since before Kerstyn was born!!

Old September 15th 04, 06:33 PM
Circe

Sophie wrote:
Yay! Congrats! Having 4 is pretty neat

You guys having your fourths have got to stop this! You're making
me broody, and I'm done. (Repeats to self: I am done, I am done, I
am done.") --

I knew one night before having N we'd made the right decision. C
and P were on one side of the dining room table and L was by
himself on the other side. It looked so sad like that. I'm glad
(soon) everyone will have someone on their side of the table

LOL, the way we sit at our table, Julian is at the head of the table,
Michael is around the corner next to him on the right with Aurora on his
right and I am around the corner on the left with Vernon on my right. If
only the kids are at the table, then everyone has his/her own side as it is
now. If we add anyone else to the family, someone will have to sit at the
foot of the table, and there's barely enough room to squeeze in down there!
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 5), and the Rising Son (Julian, 7)

This week's suggested Bush/Cheney campaign bumper sticker:
"Four More Wars!"

Old September 15th 04, 06:55 PM
Sophie

LOL, the way we sit at our table, Julian is at the head of the table,
Michael is around the corner next to him on the right with Aurora on his
right and I am around the corner on the left with Vernon on my right. If
only the kids are at the table, then everyone has his/her own side as it

is
now. If we add anyone else to the family, someone will have to sit at the
foot of the table, and there's barely enough room to squeeze in down

there!
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 5), and the Rising Son (Julian, 7)

Well there ya go, you don't have to have a 4th now - lol.

Old September 15th 04, 07:11 PM
Circe

Sophie wrote:
LOL, the way we sit at our table, Julian is at the head of the
table, Michael is around the corner next to him on the right with
Aurora on his right and I am around the corner on the left with
Vernon on my right. If only the kids are at the table, then
everyone has his/her own side as it is now. If we add anyone else
to the family, someone will have to sit at the foot of the table,
and there's barely enough room to squeeze in down there! --

Well there ya go, you don't have to have a 4th now - lol.

You mean I'm off the hook, Psychic Sophie? (I know you have always "seen" me
with four.)

Seriously, I'd love to have a fourth. I just don't see how it's practical.
But then, having kids isn't practical to begin with, is it? But mainly, I'm
starting to see a sort of light at the end of the tunnel here (being done
with diapers and expensive daycare and all of that) and I'm thinking I don't
really want to put myself in for another 3-4 years of these things.

Plus, my husband has said that if we have another, I have to quit my job
because he doesn't want to deal with infant daycare issues again. I can
totally understand and even agree with that POV, but it makes me *very*
nervous from all kinds of angles. It's not that we wouldn't have enough to
live on, but my job provides our health insurance (with $0.00 premiums and
low co-pays/deductibles--I am very, very lucky given the current state of
healthcare in this country) and I have the only employer-sponsored
retirement program. The idea of giving those two things up when we're both
40+ just does NOT appeal to me!

Old September 15th 04, 07:11 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Elfanie wrote:

I've been on here since we were expecting our first baby...and he will
be 10 in May. *laugh*
time does fly by quickly, doesn't it? =)

Me too. My first will be 10 in February, and I
just can't believe it. I've only got seven inches on him,
and he seems to sprout another inch or two on a regular
basis! Yikes! I still can't come to grips with the
notion of him being in double digits.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old September 15th 04, 07:29 PM
Bóliath

Christina wrote:
"Elfanie" wrote

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of

May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least.

The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congratulations! Except...

New baby due end of May 2004

LOL - Congratulations on #4 Elfanie.

Old September 15th 04, 08:39 PM
Kazh

congratulations

"Elfanie" wrote in message =
I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=3D) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Phew...glad I could finally let all of ya'll know!

=3D)

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
Mesa, AZ
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
New baby due end of May 2004
Student Midwife
Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography=20

http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=3DREAL BIRTHS =3D REAL =
PHOTOS

Old September 15th 04, 10:02 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Elfanie wrote:

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:11:54 -0400, Ericka Kammerer
wrote:

Me too. My first will be 10 in February, and I
just can't believe it. I've only got seven inches on him,
and he seems to sprout another inch or two on a regular
basis! Yikes!

Oh puh-LEEZE...you get no sympathy from me.
My 9.5 year old is only 2.5" shorter than me...and wears a bigger shoe
size than I do.

I don't wanna hear it..
*wink* *grin*

:-P At least Adrian has petite feet ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old September 15th 04, 10:15 PM
newfy.1

"Elfanie" wrote in message
I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.

Wow! Congrats, Stephanie!

Student Midwife

Hmmm, I don't think I knew this either...you are a busy woman!

JennP.