Did anyone tape the Hilary Duff special?

Old September 25th 03, 01:56 AM
Iowacookiemom

Default Did anyone tape the Hilary Duff special?

Bad mommy. I forgot -- did anyone happen to tape it? I will pay for the tape,
postage and handling, and your trouble. Thanks much,

-Dawn
Mom to Henry, 10
Old September 25th 03, 03:19 AM
Iowacookiemom

Oh my gosh. What did we miss????? We just found out that Hilary Duff shares
my daughter's birthday, which is today. She will be so bummed that we missed
something.

It was a 16th birthday special on the WB. We're hoping they may rerun, but I
am also hopeful that some kind soul out there has it on tape. If I get two
replies, I'll let you know.

-Dawn
Mom to Henry, 10
Old September 25th 03, 03:47 AM
Laura Faussone

Iowacookiemom wrote:

Bad mommy. I forgot -- did anyone happen to tape it? I will pay for the tape,
postage and handling, and your trouble. Thanks much,

In my area, they're re-running it on Sunday at 7pm

Laura

Old September 25th 03, 05:44 AM
Sue

Oh my gosh. What did we miss????? We just found out that Hilary Duff shares
my daughter's birthday, which is today. She will be so bummed that we missed
something. Do you think it will be on again?
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Old September 25th 03, 08:46 PM
Melissa

It will be on again on Sunday, at 7pm. If you get both the east and west
coast WB channels you can also watch it at 10pm EST.

Mel

Old September 25th 03, 11:28 PM
Drew Gooden

Laura Faussone wrote in message ...
Iowacookiemom wrote:

Bad mommy. I forgot -- did anyone happen to tape it? I will pay for the tape,
postage and handling, and your trouble. Thanks much,

In my area, they're re-running it on Sunday at 7pm

Laura

This was an okay show, Hil was cute, but her sister stole the show,
she looked real nice, and looked so much in love with her boyfriend
too. I hope you get the tape. The best scenes in my opinion were the
ones not involving any music.
Old September 26th 03, 05:48 AM
AlenasMom

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Who is Hilary Duff? I've been trying to piece together the clues and
figure it out without any success.

Me too Rosalie

Old September 26th 03, 09:05 AM
P. Tierney

"AlenasMom" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Who is Hilary Duff? I've been trying to piece together the clues and
figure it out without any success.

Me too Rosalie

http://www.hilaryduff.com/html_2003/...e/frameset.htm

P. Tierney

Old September 26th 03, 01:53 PM
iowacookiemom

Rosalie B. wrote in message . ..
Who is Hilary Duff? I've been trying to piece together the clues and
figure it out without any success.

Oh, the blissful existence of one who has no tweens in the house ;-)

Hilary Duff is a Disney creation -- she starred in the Disney
Channel's biggest hit to date, "The Lizzie McGuire Show." Disney then
propelled her to movies and recording contracts... she was in the
"Agent Cody Banks" movie and of course the "Lizzie McGuire Movie"
earlier this year. She parted ways with Disney this summer and
released an album (I believe on Disney records) a few weeks ago... she
is a Big Deal to tweens.

My perspective as a parent is that she was/is a good actress with a
lot of natural charisma/appeal who, along with her equally (perhaps
more) appealing costars, was the reason an otherwise-forgettable,
formula-driving show ("Lizzie") was so good. Think "Square Pegs" but
Disney-fied. The move toward singing is regrettable, I think -- even
my son will concede it's not her strong suit.

Thanks, by the way, to those who replied -- we will watch the repeat
on Sunday, and my son is duly impressed with the way usenet once again
saved the day.

-Dawn
Mom to Henry, 11