What to do?

Old June 30th 03, 09:58 PM
Mac User

Default What to do?

Google gogga watz!

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

baseballrules wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

juice wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

If that's all you think of women then you might as well just be
using your
hand.

------------------
Vaginas and mouths feel MUCH MUCH better.

That's nonsense, people need sex, just like they need food. If you
love your family, you will meet ALL their needs. That IS Love!
Steve

If a mother lifts her dress spreading her legs before her son can run
out to look for risky sex helping with a need?
------------------------
Doesn't it sound like it to you? It is less dangerous, and it brings
families closer together.
Steve

Steve don't you think it is unfair for a son to hint to his mother if
she doesn't help he will catch the big A.

---------------
It's logical for BOTH of them to experience additional sex and
sexual variety without fear that way, so why would it be seen as some
kind of an imposition for EITHER of them??

How many out of every 100 do you think can refuse to help.

--------------
Why would they even WANT to refuse???????

Do you think the moms would feel better or what after.

---------------
I always feel better after sex, don't try to tell me that women
feel worse or something? I was married for 20 years and have been
with 50 different women! Women are horny little girls just like
men are horny little boys! Why would anyone feel "worse"?????

The ONLY reaspn would be that they believed stupid propaganda
from the moronic end of this society, the religious Fundy bigots.

People in this society have been shamed for so long by religious
antisexuals that they don't even realize that they were told LIES!
They just swallow it as some kind of inborn truth, when it's not.
It's nothing but ignorant superstition unfit for consumption in
an advanced society!!

What is in it for them. The sons get pussy.

---------------------
What is in it for them? Ever heard of ORGASM?? Are you WEIRD??

What do the moms get that they don't get from their husbands.

-----------------------
Why don't they want more?
Guys do want more and can't, AND it's hard to get sex out of women.
But girls actually CAN **** as many guys as they want!!

Why WOULDN'T she want to? That is totally puzzling to me and to MOST
men, but like masturbation, they will deny it variously.

Why would any woman not be both pleased she could be pleasured by her
son and also pleasure him. Sounds quite motherly, so it makes no sense.

This goes back to the question as to why females in this society
don't simply **** all their male friends all the time, as ALL men
WOULD GLADLY do if THEY were women!!??

Once you understand this you don't wonder why women in this society
make NO sense to men, AND none usually to themselves or each other.

Whereas some men deny they masturbate, but still all do so, usually
several times a week, even married, WOMEN deny they even LIKE SEX or
would like to **** lots of men all the time, even to themselves!
How sick!!

My wife told me all about you girls and all of the sick self-shaming
**** girls are put through, and that her friends ever told her about
this stuff, so you can't fool me!! She and I ****ed another 100 or so
people together, so we've seen abd heard the whole range of stupid
brainwashed shame reactions imposed on little girls by this sick
society!!

All WE could ever figure out is that you were so damaged by the
imposed sexual shame-training that this society brainwashes all
females with that all sex to you feels to you as though it takes
AWAY FROM you, rather than giving TO you, and that's VERY VERY SICK,
emotionally speaking.

This stupid culture needs to be ripped apart and rebuilt by force by
a movement to intervene to repair our sex lives by cutting through all
this society's sick superstitious religious bull****!! Take this
society's antisexuality and kill it, stomp it, put it in a hole, ****
on it, light it, and bury it once and for all!!
Steve

Old July 1st 03, 04:33 PM
Don Freeman

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message

Thanks for reposting my work.
And thanks for being so stupid that you make it look wonderful
beside your crap.

Which means his crap had to be REALLY stupid.

Old July 2nd 03, 10:16 AM
R. Steve Walz

Don Freeman wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message

Thanks for reposting my work.
And thanks for being so stupid that you make it look wonderful
beside your crap.

Which means his crap had to be REALLY stupid.

No, that would be you.
Steve