Vote for Rsteve out of here click here...

Old July 6th 03, 06:03 PM
Joseinmexico

Default Vote for Rsteve out of here click here...

Who wants the Puto Rsteve who harasses mexicans, and anyone who disagrees with
him, please click here...

Children and fellow amigos cannot be influenced by such a puto that it may
affect all the mexicans here and others that want to properly raise children.
The stenches must be removed, because they stench up the entire Newsgroups.
Rsteve does nothing but do that...
Old July 7th 03, 01:36 AM
Sue Larson

I want Steve to stay. So do alot of other people.
Maybe you need to leave. I haven't seen you do anything on this newgroup but
complain about Steve. He may not have the best "bedside manner" but he is
the real McCoy. Take it or leave it.

Check out complainers.com and see if you can join them.

Susan

Old July 7th 03, 05:54 AM
Blueeyes2358

I want Steve to stay. So do alot of other people.
Maybe you need to leave. I haven't seen you do anything on this newgroup but
complain about Steve. He may not have the best "bedside manner" but he is
the real McCoy. Take it or leave it.

Check out complainers.com and see if you can join them.

Susan

Actually Sue, would you rather have someone be a troll or someone tell you to
eat **** and Die like Rsteve always says? Personally I;d rather have a troll
than be threatened, and I am sure most would also. If you have a crush on the
pervert why dont you tell him that.

Sue you may contribute to this Newsgroup, because you will tolerate the
perverts, but few can like you.

Old July 7th 03, 06:59 AM
R. Steve Walz

Blueeyes2358 wrote:

I want Steve to stay. So do alot of other people.
Maybe you need to leave. I haven't seen you do anything on this newgroup but
complain about Steve. He may not have the best "bedside manner" but he is
the real McCoy. Take it or leave it.

Check out complainers.com and see if you can join them.

Susan

Actually Sue, would you rather have someone be a troll or someone tell you to
eat **** and Die like Rsteve always says? Personally I;d rather have a troll
than be threatened, and I am sure most would also. If you have a crush on the
pervert why dont you tell him that.

Sue you may contribute to this Newsgroup, because you will tolerate the
perverts, but few can like you.

----------------
You're the only one with a sexual perversion, squirrel.
Steve
Old July 7th 03, 01:27 PM
Sue Larson

Actually Sue, would you rather have someone be a troll or someone tell you
eat **** and Die like Rsteve always says? Personally I;d rather have a

troll
than be threatened, and I am sure most would also. If you have a crush on

the
pervert why dont you tell him that.

Sue you may contribute to this Newsgroup, because you will tolerate the
perverts, but few can like you.

I would probably rather someone be a troll than be told to eat &*%^ and die,
however, I do not (at least I try not to) disrespect others here and I
certainly don't disrespect children. So many kids out there are emotionally
and mentally neglected then cry out for attention only to get more crap
dumped on them by their parents. He is only trying to offer suggestions. I
do not agree with his method, though, and I have told him so. But, he is
right in alot of things he says. Some people here are stuck in their
childhood time warp and react as adults the way their own parents reacted to
them as children. They don't know anything else. Then Steve comes along with
some humanity {in reaching out on behalf of these kids] and everyone jumps
on him. He would be more effective if he bagged the insults and language,
but obviously he chooses not to. I don't think he is a pervert; rather he
chooses sexual freedom. That's for him and he obviously hasn't hurt anyone;
otherwise, he'd have been arrested by now. He hasn't broken any law. Don't
say "that we know of" because he is too consistent to not have gotten caught
by now. (I don't know of any illegal sexual activity on his part, unless you
all know of something...) If you don't like some of the things he says,
glance over them the way I do. Most of the time, he does have good things to
say, especially when it comes to relating with and treating children.

As far as anyone not liking me because I tolerate people for what they
believe in, especially if they haven't hurt anyone, then that is *their*
problem, not *mine*. I never said I agreed with everything Steve says; there
are some things I question and even disagree with. However, that is only the
difference of opinion. Like I said, thank God we live in a free country
where everyone is entitled to their own opinion (unfortunately, that doesn't
come without judgment from others).

Susan

Old July 7th 03, 10:20 PM
JWolf6589

You're the only one with a sexual perversion, squirrel.
Steve

Stop mocking people
Old July 7th 03, 10:25 PM
Poopie Diapers

In article ,
"Sue Larson" wrote:

I want Steve to stay. So do alot of other people.
Maybe you need to leave. I haven't seen you do anything on this newgroup but
complain about Steve. He may not have the best "bedside manner" but he is
the real McCoy. Take it or leave it.

Check out complainers.com and see if you can join them.

Susan

"Joseinmexico" wrote in message
Who wants the Puto Rsteve who harasses mexicans, and anyone who disagrees

with
him, please click here...

Children and fellow amigos cannot be influenced by such a puto that it may
affect all the mexicans here and others that want to properly raise

children.
The stenches must be removed, because they stench up the entire

Newsgroups.
Rsteve does nothing but do that...

Joseinmexico wrote:

You're talking to yourself, pendejo.
Steve

Rsteve get out of this Newsgroup!

------------
Eat your **** and die, sockpuppet.
Steve
Old July 8th 03, 04:07 AM
R. Steve Walz

Poopie Diapers wrote:

In article ,
"Sue Larson" wrote:

[...]

Do you wnat quotes when Rsteve says to eat **** and Die? Just because
Watz the fag

-------------------
So you're nothing more than a homophobe with a fecal fixation, Poopy??
I'm not homosexual, I'm bisexual, more specifically TRY-sexual, I'll
try ANYTHING. What feels good *IS* good!

has not been arested does not mean he does not break laws?

-------------------
If we break laws we don't hurt anyone, and the law is the ass!
If we hurt anyone they would have complained by now, dontcha think?

Maybe people are afraid to turn him in, maybe people no it would only
screw the guy up more, and he is already screwed up beyond repair.

-----------------------------------
Garbage. You're totally puzzled as to how people can do forbidden
things and enjoy them. But if we could read your mind we'd know
that you totally share in your fantasies the things that WE can
do for REAL because we don't suffer your delusional superstitions!!
Steve
Old July 8th 03, 04:08 AM
R. Steve Walz

JWolf6589 wrote:

You're the only one with a sexual perversion, squirrel.
Steve

Stop mocking people

--------------------
Eat **** and die, sock-puppet.
Steve
Old July 8th 03, 06:58 PM
JWolf6589

Subject: Vote for Rsteve out of here click here...
From: "R. Steve Walz"
Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2003 8:08 PM
JWolf6589 wrote:

You're the only one with a sexual perversion, squirrel.
Steve

Stop mocking people

Eat **** and die, sock-puppet.
Steve