Vote for Rsteve out of here click here...

Old July 8th 03, 10:43 PM
Joseinmexico

If we break laws we don't hurt anyone, and the law is the ass!
If we hurt anyone they would have complained by now, dontcha think?

No amigo, you can break laws not hurt anyone but still be wrong.

Garbage. You're totally puzzled as to how people can do forbidden
things and enjoy them. But if we could read your mind we'd know
that you totally share in your fantasies the things that WE can
do for REAL because we don't suffer your delusional superstitions!!
Steve

Amigo the guy only has a name of poopie diapers. So if he's crazy and likes to
wear diapers, so what? Its not like he's violating a law, hurting anyone, or
doing a serious crime.

The only one with the superstitions is you Puto. You harass people, you tell
them to die, know you amigo sound mjuch more screwed up than someone who likes
to sit in a crappy diaper.

Think again Puto!

Get out of this Newsgroup, we do not want you here. Only post if you can learn
to talk nice to people.
Old July 9th 03, 12:55 AM
R. Steve Walz

Joseinmexico wrote:

If we break laws we don't hurt anyone, and the law is the ass!
If we hurt anyone they would have complained by now, dontcha think?

No amigo, you can break laws not hurt anyone but still be wrong.

--------------------------------
Lessee, if I break a law and doing so does not hurt anyone, how can
I be wrong?
I don't see it, and you don't either.
You simply strung the words togrther AS THOUGH you could for something
to say back to me.

Garbage. You're totally puzzled as to how people can do forbidden
things and enjoy them. But if we could read your mind we'd know
that you totally share in your fantasies the things that WE can
do for REAL because we don't suffer your delusional superstitions!!
Steve

Amigo the guy only has a name of poopie diapers. So if he's crazy and likes to
wear diapers, so what? Its not like he's violating a law, hurting anyone, or
doing a serious crime.

------------------------------
I don't care about Poopy, you nit.

The only one with the superstitions is you Puto. You harass people, you tell
them to die, know you amigo sound mjuch more screwed up than someone who likes
to sit in a crappy diaper.

------------------------------
You're a stupid little faggot pretending to be a mexican.

Think again Puto!

Get out of this Newsgroup, we do not want you here. Only post if you can learn
to talk nice to people.

----------------------
Eat your **** and die, moron!
Steve
Old July 9th 03, 01:45 AM
JWolf6589

Hahaha, that's John, he'll laugh at you, you ass!
Steve

This si what keeps you around, because your ISP is lame. You know them, and
they do not care what you do. If you wre on AOL you would not get away with
all this you pull.
Old July 9th 03, 02:44 AM
JWolf6589

AOHell is lame, get a real ISP.

Yes I guess it sounds strange to people who do not like rules, and who want to
conrtinue to perform acts they would not get away with on AOL. I like AOL,
there are rules. People like Rsteve get kicked off AOL really easily.
Old July 9th 03, 03:12 AM
toto

On 09 Jul 2003 01:44:34 GMT, ospam (JWolf6589)
wrote:

AOHell is lame, get a real ISP.

Yes I guess it sounds strange to people who do not like rules, and who want to
conrtinue to perform acts they would not get away with on AOL. I like AOL,
there are rules. People like Rsteve get kicked off AOL really easily.

If you love rules, go to moderated groups not to unmoderated ones.
Most ISPs do have some rules. OTOH, Steve's language doesn't
come under them. I actually doubt if they do under aol for that
matter in usenet groups.

Usenet was created in anarchy and hopefully it will remain so.
Freedom requires that individual people take responsibility for
themselves not give the responsibility to others.

You can only control yourself, not others.

If you dislike him, kf him or delete his posts without answering
them. That's your choice. Complaining about him is your choice
to, but it will get you nowhere and will be ignored by most people.
Real abuses can be reported to an ISP, but Steve doesn't
even come close.

Note here, you may want to read up on the history of the usenet.
It was around before aol and will probably be around long after
that company ceases to exist.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/what-is/part1/

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Renaming

http://www.dei.isep.ipp.pt/docs/arpa.html

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits
Old July 9th 03, 03:57 AM
R. Steve Walz

JWolf6589 wrote:

Hahaha, that's John, he'll laugh at you, you ass!
Steve

This si what keeps you around, because your ISP is lame. You know them, and
they do not care what you do. If you wre on AOL you would not get away with
all this you pull.

--------------
This is why AOL is a pig and a whore and must die, as everyone knows
already.
Steve
Old July 9th 03, 03:58 AM
R. Steve Walz

JWolf6589 wrote:

AOHell is lame, get a real ISP.

Yes I guess it sounds strange to people who do not like rules, and who want to
conrtinue to perform acts they would not get away with on AOL. I like AOL,
there are rules. People like Rsteve get kicked off AOL really easily.

-------------------------
And they go to other ISPs who treat them properly. Guess you don't
like freedom of speech, eh? You poor little nutless nazi squirrel!
Steve
Old July 9th 03, 11:28 PM
Joseinmexico

-------------------------
And they go to other ISPs who treat them properly. Guess you don't
like freedom of speech, eh? You poor little nutless nazi squirrel!
Steve

You Puto Rsteve!
Old July 9th 03, 11:28 PM
Joseinmexico

This is why AOL is a pig and a whore and must die, as everyone knows
already.
Steve

Puto!!!!