Droaning yet again...... Kane9 Kaught lying again!

Old April 8th 04, 07:59 AM
Doan

Default Droaning yet again...... Kane9 Kaught lying again!

More lies from Kane0:

Dec 3, 2003

"I do not have it. I had the article and quoted it. I will happily
debate you on the content of the article. YOU brought up the study as
a challenge, dummy. I brought up the article as a challenge."

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

In only two days, he went from "I do not have it." to "I have. Long long
ago".

Now he wanted to tell everyone, with a straight face, he DOESN'T LIE! ;-)

Doan

On 7 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:05:42 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 7 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:43:24 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text

attachment
wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Oops! Kane0 got caught with his lies once again. ;-) Here is the
quote:

All I said was I forgot if I mentioned the size, not that I didn't
mention the size.

Oh, what a tangled web we weaved! ;-)

Not at all. You seem to be having trouble with very simple statements.

Forgetting and stating one has forgotten is now lying?

More weasel words! :-)

Yes, thank you for catching on and admitting they were.

So you know how that forgetting is not lying. You will learn in time,
be patient.

YOu need language lessons again.

More weasel words! ;-)

Yes, I know. It can be very hard to unlearn weasel words, but I'm here
to help in any way I can. You will have to work very hard to get over
your lying.

You are assigned, on penalty if you do not, as being recognized as

the
liar YOU are, to look up "lie," "lying," and "liar" and provide us
with any authority that supports your claim that fogetting and

saying
so constitutes in itself, lying.

LOL!

Oooohh...how sad. In his own **** up to his ears and he's laughing.

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, and I forgot I said that. That IS why I said I forgot IF I

said
anything about the size.

More weaseling! ;-)

Yes, that is about all you do. You claimed I lied now you are
unwilling to prove it. It's a terrible habit you have.

Now show us were I lied again.

LOL!

Like I said.

Seems you have nothing but air to share.

And here are more of Kane0's lies in the past:

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it.

Yep, I never stated I read it. That doesn't say I read it or not.
Notice the date. Have you a reference to a date prior to Dec 2, 03
where I said I had read it?

Oct 12, 2003:

"When he did this study, I have read, he started with the opposite
belief, that more and better punishments would be the answered. He

was
surprised."

No, you have a reading comprehension problem yet again. Probably my
fault for using words of more than one syllable and you don't use
punctuation apparently.

"When he did this study, "(comma, notice the comma, that means stop
for an instant, the next point is not connected to the first phrase,
but what follows)

"I have read, (comma, notice the comma, it means set the preceding
phrase apart for connection to the phrase after the end of a series or
a single phrase) he started with the opposite belief, THAT MORE AND
BETTER PUNISHMENTS WOULD BE THE ANSWERED (SIC..should have been
"answer" of course).

In other words, Droaner, It means, if you remove the phrase between
for clarity and proper sentence analysis, "I have read that he
started with the opposite belief that more and better punishments
would be the answer."

That is in response to what he told the interviewer for the magazine
article. I did not find that in the study, though I could be there
somewhere.

You even boasted:

"Write him for a list of peer reviews. I'm sure he'd accomodate. Tell
him Kane sent you."

Yep. And that proves that I'm saying I read the study at that time or
earlier? How please?

Or are you pretending once again that I said something I didn't?

I was not claiming to have read the study, only that I had it. Fact is
I did read it in a skimming fashion and put it aside. Hence I would
not claim to have "read" it nor would I quote from it.

I referred to the magazine article as long as I can remember.

And never stated I read it, only that I had it. Whether I read it or
not is of course of no consequence in defeating your lie.

Please show me where said anyting other than I had it?

You may reparse my compound sentence if you wish.

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

No lie there, and plenty of evidence I and others have quoted the
magazine article, not the study.

Have you googled yourself? ;-)

Yep.

You seem to be terrible interested in the minutiae while ignoring more
important matters. You did not, when I offered to debate, produce even
proof you had it, instead insisting I prove it.

You ignored and still do that I never challenged you to a debate.
Hence you insistance that I produce evidence looked very likely a
bluff, a weasel, and a dead run out of the the debate area.

You do realise that my having said I read it or not, or having read it
or not is completely irrelevant to the matter of you running like the
cowardly liar you are?

I may or may not have said something, but YOU flat out dodged your own
challenge.

You
want the study, you are free to get it and challenge his findings,
but
until then, you are obviously flapping your arms and pretending

you
are flying."

And certainly no lie there, or if there is please point it out to

me.

LOL!

I see. You make a claim then won't support it. That is an attempt to
deceive, one of the more common dictionary definitions of lying.

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have.

Long
long ago."

Yep. Had it for ages. But I never said so on this ng, which of

course
would make it obvious I never said I read it either. I simply said

I'd
only quoted the magazine who quoted Embry.

More weaseling! ;-)

From what? That is exacty accurate. You are lying and evading, as
usual.

Let me see now. Dec 5 comes after Dec 2.

Having and "stating" I had it are two different things, now aren't
they?

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! :-)

You need to sit in pail of water little boy.

The heat is on your butt! ;-)

What heat. I don't feel any. You, on the other hand did a major public
exhibition of cowardice and childishness.

You do nothing but make claims then run when you are asked to support
them.

Show me where I lied. R R R R R R

On this newsgroup! :-)

Show me the lie.

I never said I had the study or read it before we had that
conversation you site. How could I possibly be lying saying I never
said I had it?

Weasel! ;-)

I am referring to the conservsation you just quoted from October. I
knew which one you were referring to.

All you need to do is find someplace prior to Dec 2nd where I said

had it or READ it to make me a liar. Want to try again?

Already have!

Yep. And it doesn't say what you claim it says. And you are on a huge
dodge again.

You have slid out of debating. You did it publically and quite
clumsily. And everyone saw it. The only person willing to come to your
defense, as I recall, is a couch crouching gigolo. Nice going Droany.

The same old Droaning lies. While calling others liars.

Looking in the mirror, Kane? :-)

Nope, through the clear glass separating the humans from the money
inside, the one named Droan that is masturbating so furiously now that
he has managed to get some attention again.

I find you absolutely fascinating to watch in your public

exhibitions.

So is Alina with yours! ;-)

So far "she" hasn't said so. And so far she hasn't mentioned if she
has clicked on our archives.

Doan

Silly boy.

Silly "never-spanked" boy! :-)

You'll never know.

Stop spanking your monkey in public.

Stop calling people "smelly-****" in public, "never-spanked" boy!

I didn't in this post. Youd spanked your monkey though.

So I stop calling people "smelly-****" but you are still, obviously,
wankin' away.

Child

You are just dying to drive me off like you have others, aren't you?

It must hurt to know that all these people watched you, the famous
evasive liar, nailed to the wall to dry like a weasel skin.

Kane0 Kan't!

Ah, but Kane DID, and he did it to you. And he did it publically.

Feel good?

Doan

....blushes chartreause.

R R R R R R
Kane

Old April 8th 04, 06:26 PM
Kane

lie2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l)
n.
A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

v. lied, ly·ing, (lng) lies
v. intr.
To present false information with the intention of deceiving.
To convey a false image or impression: Appearances often lie.

v. tr.
To cause to be in a specific condition or affect in a specific way by
telling falsehoods: You have lied yourself into trouble.

Idiom:
lie through one's teeth
To lie outrageously or brazenly.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lie

You seem to have about covered all the bases in your career here at
aps. You are in the middle of doing it now, but NOT responding to The
Question as I asked it.

Doan wrote in message ...
More lies from Kane0:

Dec 3, 2003

"I do not have it. I had the article and quoted it. I will happily
debate you on the content of the article. YOU brought up the study as
a challenge, dummy. I brought up the article as a challenge."

Still don't comprehend english do your Droaner.

You didn't bother to ask if I had it currently or had ever had it. I
once had it. I have moved probably three or four times since I first
got it. I did not have it at hand to debate from at time of that post.
It was buried in boxes of old files.
I certainly was not going to work from memory, but if you had actually
stepped up to the plate I knew at the time I could find it in plenty
of time to dig it out.

I DID have the magazine article "at hand" because of course it was
online and easily accessible. I can think of two places to find it
immediately. The Study, however was in my shop storage loft in one of
possibly a dozen boxes I had not unpacked. Being a researcher and
educator I have literally tons of paper in file cabinets and file
storage boxes. My favorite is bank account storage boxes. Very strong.

I'm not going to tell someone that I have a document in hand to
discuss if I do not. And the challenge from you was to debate the
Study. I could not be sure I would even find it in storage. Things
have been known to stray and be completely lost over a 25 year period.

After you babbled your usual babble I went and dug it out. I do not
feel I have to post a daily diary of all my activities to justify
myself or your sneaky avoidance of the real issue here, little
boy....The Question.

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

Yep, absolutely accurate...and had you stopped to think for even a
moment with anything other than your usual self delusional
arrogance...it might have occurred to you that people who have things
at one time might NOT have them later for various reasons.

In only two days, he went from "I do not have it." to "I have. Long long
ago".

Yep, I went and dug through my files and boxes, just for you. Got a
lot of housecleaning organizing of my files done. Thanks.

Now he wanted to tell everyone, with a straight face, he DOESN'T LIE! ;-)

Nope, everyone tells small lies everyday. I just told one about half
an hour ago when a bill collector (my best guess) called and asked for
someone with my last name but another's first name. When I said he was
not at this phone number the caller asked if I knew how to contact
him.....given that the caller hadn't actually identified himself or
why he was calling I felt I was under no obligation to answer, so I
replied, "no."

Actually I think the person he wanted lives about two miles from me,
next door out in the boonies where I live.

I lied, Droany, and YOU lie about very serious matters all the time.

I do not.

You can't answer the question and all this writhing about on anything
BUT The Question is a very obvious avoidance ploy.

Doan

"reasonable standard." "what the law says" Sure, Droany, but neither
are answeres to what I asked.

Care to try another diversion? I think I might have forgotten
something last year, probably June or July. Shall we see if we can
find my "lie?"

English language and Droany, never the twain shall meet.

R R R R R R

Kane

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

[...]

From what? That is exacty accurate. You are lying and evading, as

Old April 8th 04, 08:23 PM
Doan

Default More lies from Kane9 !

On 8 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

lie2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l)
n.
A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

v. lied, ly=B7ing, (lng) lies

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=3Dlie

You seem to have about covered all the bases in your career here at
aps. You are in the middle of doing it now, but NOT responding to The
Question as I asked it.

More WMD - weapons of mass destruction! :-)

Doan wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.33.0404072356470.10=

More lies from Kane0:

Dec 3, 2003

"I do not have it. I had the article and quoted it. I will happily
debate you on the content of the article. YOU brought up the study as
a challenge, dummy. I brought up the article as a challenge."

Still don't comprehend english do your Droaner.

You didn't bother to ask if I had it currently or had ever had it. I
once had it. I have moved probably three or four times since I first
got it. I did not have it at hand to debate from at time of that post.
It was buried in boxes of old files.
I certainly was not going to work from memory, but if you had actually
stepped up to the plate I knew at the time I could find it in plenty
of time to dig it out.

More lies!

I DID have the magazine article "at hand" because of course it was
online and easily accessible. I can think of two places to find it
immediately. The Study, however was in my shop storage loft in one of
possibly a dozen boxes I had not unpacked. Being a researcher and
educator I have literally tons of paper in file cabinets and file
storage boxes. My favorite is bank account storage boxes. Very strong.

Silly excuse! :-)

[...]

-)

Nope, everyone tells small lies everyday. I just told one about half
an hour ago when a bill collector (my best guess) called and asked for
someone with my last name but another's first name. When I said he was
not at this phone number the caller asked if I knew how to contact
him.....given that the caller hadn't actually identified himself or
why he was calling I felt I was under no obligation to answer, so I
replied, "no."

More distraction! :-)

Actually I think the person he wanted lives about two miles from me,
next door out in the boonies where I live.

I lied, Droany, and YOU lie about very serious matters all the time.

More excuses! :-)

I do not.

Yes you do and got caught! ;-)

You can't answer the question and all this writhing about on anything
BUT The Question is a very obvious avoidance ploy.

More distraction! ;-)

Doan

"reasonable standard." "what the law says" Sure, Droany, but neither
are answeres to what I asked.

Care to try another diversion? I think I might have forgotten
something last year, probably June or July. Shall we see if we can
find my "lie?"

LOL!

English language and Droany, never the twain shall meet.

That's a good one, Kane0! ;-)

R R R R R R

Lying Kane0! :-)

Doan

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message news:7=

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text

attachment
wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3Den&lr=3D&ie=
=3DUTF-8&selm=3D7ed8d1be.0404011538.752ea5d4%40posting.go ogle.com

Oops! Kane0 got caught with his lies once again. ;-) Here is th=

quote:

All I said was I forgot if I mentioned the size, not that I didn't
mention the size.

Oh, what a tangled web we weaved! ;-)

Not at all. You seem to be having trouble with very simple statements=

=2E

,
[...]

From what? That is exacty accurate. You are lying and evading, as

Old April 10th 04, 05:12 AM
Kane

Doan wrote in message ...
[...]

That's nice Droany. Babble, but nice, which, when translated, all
boils down to,

"I can't answer The Question, and I can't admit it, so I'll do
anything and everything to try and avoid it."

So Droany, all the way back to the beginning:

Answer the question you said you could but didn't. No, not YOUR
substitute question, my original one.

Where's the line?

Doan

Have a nice day, Droany. Oh, and sleep well tonight.

Kane
Old April 12th 04, 06:21 PM
Doan

Lying Kane0 wrote:

That's nice Droany. Babble, but nice, which, when translated, all
boils down to,

"I can't answer The Question, and I can't admit it, so I'll do
anything and everything to try and avoid it."

So Droany, all the way back to the beginning:

Answer the question you said you could but didn't. No, not YOUR
substitute question, my original one.

Where's the line?

Doan

Have a nice day, Droany. Oh, and sleep well tonight.

Kane

Kane0 got caught lying and is getting desperate! ;-)
Let's remind everyone of his LIES:

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it. I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings. You

Old April 13th 04, 12:01 AM
Kane

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:21:41 -0700, Doan wrote:

Lying Kane0 wrote:

That's nice Droany. Babble, but nice, which, when translated, all
boils down to,

"I can't answer The Question, and I can't admit it, so I'll do
anything and everything to try and avoid it."

So Droany, all the way back to the beginning:

Answer the question you said you could but didn't. No, not YOUR
substitute question, my original one.

Where's the line?

So where's the line, Droaner?

R R R R R R R R R RR R R R R R R R

Still dodging. Still desperately looking for anything to get you out
of the corner you got yourself into.

Even to pretending I lied. Tsk, Droany, Tsk.

Doan

Have a nice day, Droany. Oh, and sleep well tonight.

Kane

Kane0 got caught lying and is getting desperate! ;-)

Not in the least. It wouldn't matter even if I had, you still haven't
answered the question I asked, just something YOU made up to get out
of admitting you don't know the answer.

Let's remind everyone of his LIES:

Translation: "Anything thing, folks, anything so I don't have to admit
that I don't know **** about the issue of spanking and have been lying
for years in this ng about my neutrality."

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it."

That's right. I never so stated.

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

Yep, never quoted the study or even mentioned I had it because it was
buried in years, some twenty or so, of file storage boxes.

You
want the study, you are free to get it and challenge his findings,

but
until then, you are obviously flapping your arms and pretending you
are flying."

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

Yep, it was in my storage. I had it. And I never did say whether or
not I had read it.

Having and reading are now the same thing? Interesting.

Also Interesting that you left out my reply that explains why I would
not quote from something I had not read for years or even knew the
location of in my storage, and yet have not responded to my questions
about The Question.

Why lie when trying to stretch someone else's statement in to a lie
that is not evident? Very strange little child. Spanked, no doubt.
They tend to have very warped views of reality.

Have a nice day, little boy. .

Doan

When you have a reasonable answer to the question let us know.

Or run off and try to construe a lie on my part, or find something,
anything, but responding to the question you claimed you had the
answer to, but didn't.

Kane
Old April 13th 04, 04:14 PM
Doan

LOL! Kane0 still trying hard to distract people from his lies! His
mom must be proud!

Doan

Lying Kane0 wrote:

[...]

Droan caught lying about lying again...quaint....isn't it? was Kane9 Kaught lying again! Kane General 2 April 9th 04 12:29 AM
Kane9 Kaught lying again! Doan General 4 April 8th 04 01:05 AM
lying Kane General 1 February 18th 04 07:02 AM
lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 08:30 PM
Lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 07:58 PM