Newspaper to help babies? (Margie Boulé of The Oregonian)

Old April 15th 04, 09:24 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Newspaper to help babies? (Margie Boulé of The Oregonian)

PREGNANT WOMEN: See the very end of this post for the simple instructions
for how women can allow their birth canals to open an "extra" up to 30%...

OPEN NOTE to columnist Margie Boulé of The Oregonian...

Margie,

Thank you for your reply - sorry to respond publicly - I think it best for
the babies to make a record that you responded to my Open Letter. If you do
a story I think 100% of babies would appreciate it. Regardless whether you
do a story, there will be this public record of your brief response
(reproduced below) for which I thank you.

ACTION STEP: Please quickly scroll to the very end of this post and see if
you understand my simple PROOF that MDs are knowingly closing birth canals
up to 30%...

I suspect that the mass (adult and) child abuse by MDs that I discuss are
subjects too controversial for you to cover in The Oregonian - particularly
when Oregon Attorney General HARDY MEYERS is remaining silent about the
obvious crimes. (One of my emails to Hardy is excerpted below. I'm again
emailing various persons in his office.)

If you cannot cover these matters publicly, please at least offer pregnant
women in your circle of family and friends two things: 1) my simple evidence
(PROOF actually; again, see the very end of this post) that MDs and CNMwives
are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%; and 2) how easy it is for
women to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% at delivery.

Why should a doctor of chiropractic/DC be interested? Because a MASSIVE
spinal manipulation crime is being committed by MDs in MOST births. See
below. MDs can't simply stop the crime because stopping it would be
tantamount to admitting it - and attorney generals won't act because they
are substantially MD-influenced/MD-funded - and newspaper columnists won't
write because... More on Oregon AG Hardy Meyers silence below. Those are
my best guesses, at least, as to why the MD crimes are allowed to continue
as they cost our healh-care economy billions - not to mention loss of life
and limb and massive pain and suffering.

I should add that I am not licensed anywhere. I stopped paying for my
California chiropractic license when a man calling himself Michael
Schroeder, attorney for the Calif. Chiro. Bd. of Examiners told me it was
outside my scope of practice to tell pregnant women that OBs are closing
birth canals up to 30%.

Not long after, my wife and I moved to Oregon. We did so in part because
pregnancy and childbirth are not medical conditions in Oregon - i.e. -
licensed and unlicensed homebirth midwives could (and may still?) practice
openly in Oregon and my wife wanted a homebirth. See "our Oregonian" below.

Incidentally, I was later sued by (another?) Atty Michael Schroeder, former
attorney for the Calif. Chiro. Bd of Examiners and author of Rule 302 a
Calif. Chiro Bd. regulation which in effect made it illegal for DCs to tell
pregnant women that MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%.
Incidentally, *this* Atty Schroeder's Rule 302 was in effect judicially
rubberstamped by 10 MD-obstetricians - as Atty Schroeder defended the Calif.
Chiro. Bd of Examiners and his Rule 302.

JUST THINK In California, MDs can knowingly close birth canals and
gruesomely manipulate babies' spines and sometimes sever spinal nerves (see
below) - and Calif. DCs - who used to attend homebirths - can't even sever
umbilical cords!

For details...

See Rule 302, Birth and Trigon/Anthem (Glasscock) - and ACOG's Willett
LeHew, MD
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2252