Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 12th 03, 04:27 AM
Kane

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:03:37 -0800, Doan wrote:

"Instrument of Child Torture"??? ;-)

If you didn't think it was why not post the URL that takes you to the
page where you can purchase it? It's not hard to find. Show us your
neutrality.

Intrument of torture? Absolutely.

It is a hard barely flexible quarter to 3/8s inch thick rod of nylon
in a full grip handle. I own one I use as an example.

Would you care to be struck with it? I offer it to adults to try out
on themselves at various intensity. They cannot handle even a light
swing and can't believe someone would hit a child with it....not even
spankers believe it is really what it's sold for and think I made it
all up.

I could send you to the sales site.

It could be used to draw blood and leave permanent..that is...life
long scaring. I've seen children hit with less have permanent damange.

And yes, in the hands of some of the people you apologize for, an
instrument of torture.

When I discovered an add for this filth many years ago in an
educational magazine not only did I buy it, I personally wrote to
every state's attorneys general and every CPS ageny head in the
country to alert them to this new piece of child beating visciousness.

Do you think a child struck with this is being "spanked?"

Watch him not answer or weasel folks. Smart assing is his best skill.

Doan

You should check out the sickening directions that come with
it...sounds like a piece right out of Dobson...."child as enemy."

Ms Lawrence has a copy on her wb site.

And filled with unctuous vomit about striking the child, in the most
painful manner, to express love.

Right up your alley, Doan. Another opportunity for a parent to "make
up their own mind," and show your neutrality.

We are closing on you, Doan. You and your child hating cronies.

Kane

Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridation finally? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 18 July 25th 04 05:31 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM