Poor Mothers crying Wa Wa

Old May 17th 09, 07:55 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Kenneth S.[_2_]

Default more unwed Mothers

On Sun, 17 May 2009 09:51:03 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 17 May 2009 09:40:43 -0700, "DB" wrote:

Why, child support has a very negative impact on the economics of all
males.

We don't care about your personal "economics".

Out side of your love fest group - here you just look like a lot of
one issue whiney guys with lots of excuses who won't man up for their
kids.

There's that word "whiney" again! It's been several weeks
since "whiney" and "whining" have made their appearance in the
alt.child-support newsgroup. Is some kind of natural cycle at work
here? Anyone up for wagers about when the next round of "whiney"
references occurs in this news group?

The w-word seems to be popular with feminists who are very
insistent that WOMEN are entitled to all forms of post-conception
reproductive choice (via abortion, unilateral adoption, newborn
drop-off laws, and so on), regardless of the interests of the child.
However, these same feminists insist that MEN are not entitled to the
male version of post-conception choice. The male version of choice
consists of giving men the right to say that they will not pay 18+
years worth of money to a woman who made a unilateral decision to
have, and keep, the child involved.

And then there's Retrogrouch's criticism of those who won't
"man up" for their kids. This seems to be a variation of the
principle that real men are those who do what feminists tell them to
do -- provide financial support for their women.

Maybe the one issue of interest to people in this news group
is what is misleadingly called "child support." Is it possible that
this focus is connected with the fact that this news group has the
title "alt.child-support?" Just an idea, of course, but I thought I'd
mention it.

Old May 18th 09, 01:22 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Day Brown[_3_]

Default Poor Mothers crying Wa Wa

Well, since the *******s are gonna be raised on welfare anyway, why
dont we bribe women to use fertility clinics? The kids the taxpayers pay
to be raised would be gonzo smarter and worth it.
Old May 18th 09, 01:48 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
denali

This makes me so angry.... I NEVER respond to groups, but why would the
male have sex in the first place? Keep it in your pants, wear a condom,
whatever. Nobody forced you to father the child, you knew that was a
possibility when you did this. You guys act like this is something you just
must do given the opportunity. WTF? Go home and read a book and jack off
or whatever. RIDICULOUS!!!!!
wrote in message
On Fri, 15 May 2009 10:58:58 -0700, "DB" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 15 May 2009 08:43:31 -0700, "DB" wrote:

Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Not if he wants to be a father and a husband. And knows how.

Ah yes, there's always forced servitude!

Fact is, people are not going to have a successful marriage just because
of
a mistake..
The reality is, girl gets herself knocked up, boy pays for the next 18
years
and the State government has no problem extorting the money from him as
they
make a huge profit from the Feds.

Wonderful society you have here!

And the guy has no responsibility. You amaze me. "Girl gets herself
knocked up". An irresponsible guy like you has nothing to do with
that, right? And the kids brought into the world, he/she is just an
inconvenience and drain on your money and play time? It's all about
you right? **** the kids.

Sheesh. You've made irresponsibility a religion. ****ing buy a condom
next time.

Old May 18th 09, 05:37 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Beam Me Up Scotty

Day Brown wrote:
Well, since the *******s are gonna be raised on welfare anyway, why
dont we bribe women to use fertility clinics? The kids the taxpayers pay
to be raised would be gonzo smarter and worth it.

Just pay women to be sterilized.
Old May 18th 09, 05:42 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Beam Me Up Scotty

Day Brown wrote:
Well, since the *******s are gonna be raised on welfare anyway, why
dont we bribe women to use fertility clinics? The kids the taxpayers pay
to be raised would be gonzo smarter and worth it.

Give women a house if they will be sterilized. The government owns
plenty of empty houses. Then later they can give out cars from when GM
fails.
Old May 18th 09, 02:09 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote in message
news

The interesting thing is they form groups and bitch about it ad
infinitum. Get a life. Get on with it. These are people who are likely
to tell others "life isn't fair" "suck it up or **** off".

We'll remember that everytime a few cents is added to the gas tax and other
vital taxes needed to run the country.

Just imagine taking home $300 per month after the Government tells you to
pay your fair share.
Americans are a Nation of Deadbeats, they can point the finger at no one!

Old May 18th 09, 03:50 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message .. .
DB wrote:
"Kenneth S." wrote in message
news
On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:42:29 -0700, "DB" wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...r=HOME_5011283

Looks like a lot of dumb as women don't know how to use birth control
or
maybe it's a meal ticket for them?

I find it interesting that none of the news stories I have
read about the increased proportion of unmarried mothers said anything
about the attitude of the fathers.

Did the mothers consult them before deliberately getting
pregnant, and letting the pregnancies proceed to childbirth? Not a
word about the possibility that 18+ years of "child support" were
imposed on these men without their consent.

DB's meal ticket point apparently never entered the heads of
the reporters who wrote the stories.

The Child Support system is the most concealed system that directly
effects
millions of male citizens who will come under direct government control.
Every unwed birth is another license for the State to extract 60% of a
male's income. Why is not being taught in the schools, a baby will
financially ruin any male's future!

Teach all the young men you know..... Get "fixed" or get financially
raped.

Where will all the future tax payers come from and who will pay our debts?

Old May 18th 09, 04:56 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Day Brown[_3_]

Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
Day Brown wrote:
Well, since the *******s are gonna be raised on welfare anyway, why
dont we bribe women to use fertility clinics? The kids the taxpayers pay
to be raised would be gonzo smarter and worth it.

Just pay women to be sterilized.

Well you could, and in some cases certainly recommended. But lots of dim
bulbs nevertheless have perfectly competent maternal instincts that
could be used to raise kids who grow up to be competent productive
workers. The competent productive women who produce the eggs with this
kind of mtDNA endowment are already too busy working and creating
profits for the private sector to be having babies and raising kids.

easy cash for mothers/ single mothers/ single fathers/ single parenting [email protected] General 0 October 10th 07 12:55 PM
What to do about crying mypet General 25 November 17th 03 06:18 PM
Crying it out Melissa Breastfeeding 33 November 10th 03 07:00 AM
Any Mothers Out There With Excess Mothers Milk In Sydney Australia, Gateman Breastfeeding 0 August 15th 03 10:54 AM
Any Mothers Out There With Excess Mothers Milk In Sydney Australia, Gateman Breastfeeding 0 August 14th 03 06:51 PM