Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

Old December 18th 03, 03:28 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

Chris C in TX: Thanks. I know it's unlikely,
but I think it would be hilarious if the moderates
reading alt.parenting.spanking would rebel more
against extremists like Kane and cohorts.

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?
Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

I knew moderates were out there, but I don't
blame you for avoiding confrontation with Kane
and cohorts.
Old December 18th 03, 02:07 PM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om...
Chris C in TX: Thanks. I know it's unlikely,
but I think it would be hilarious if the moderates
reading alt.parenting.spanking would rebel more
against extremists like Kane and cohorts.

What "Moderates" is that?

People that think it's okay for themselves or others to strike or
otherwise hurt and humiliate children to control them is a "moderate?"

R R R R Good'un

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?

Who Chris? Don't be so stupidly patronizing. Don't you know an ally
when you see one? Course Chris in Tx probably hasn't had time to read
an archive google-addy on you. The archives make it clear what you are
just from what YOU say about yourself.

Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

If exposing liars, and child abusers such as you is "extremist" spell
me with a big "E," you lowlife scum.

I knew moderates were out there, but I don't
blame you for avoiding confrontation with Kane
and cohorts.

Avoiding? Chris in Tx. Naw Chris got balls bigger than your head.

It's YOU that avoid confrontation with myself or anyone else that
thinks pain and humiliation are **** for parenting.

Your silly attempts to categorize us into a single political set, such
as moderate, is a dead giveaway you are a bigot looking for an ad hom
loophole.

Yah gots the brains of a ****ant, and the balls Greegor, and that
ain't much.

Kane
Old December 19th 03, 03:37 AM
Greg Hanson

Nice weather we're having.
Old December 20th 03, 03:46 AM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om ...

Oh, you must have forgotten to hit the [Reply] button and left out the
post you were replying to. I'm here to help, and I'll help you too,
Greegor.

I'll even point out what you carefully avoided responding to...

(Kane) wrote in message . com ...
(Greg Hanson) wrote in message om ...
Chris C in TX: Thanks. I know it's unlikely,
but I think it would be hilarious if the moderates
reading alt.parenting.spanking would rebel more
against extremists like Kane and cohorts.

What "Moderates" is that?

There's one.

[...]

Is that what it is for you, not having to work, and displacing a child
from her mother, and screwing with the mother's head for 3+ years now,
while you are on sabbatical? Just nice weather?

Kane
Old December 20th 03, 08:54 AM
Greg Hanson

There's one.

Go ahead and believe that.
Old December 20th 03, 10:57 AM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

Chris C in TX: Thanks. I know it's unlikely,
but I think it would be hilarious if the moderates
reading alt.parenting.spanking would rebel more
against extremists like Kane and cohorts.

----------------------------
Only bullied abused children "rebel". If you are
characterizing what you're promoting as "rebellion",
then you're saying that you were abused, and that
has made you support Evil.

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?
Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

-------------------------------
Ain't any, there are Good and Evil, and you're Evil.
Can't be a compromise.
Steve
Old December 21st 03, 05:26 AM
Greg Hanson

Only bullied abused children "rebel".

I disagree.

If you are characterizing what you're
promoting as "rebellion", then you're
saying that you were abused, and that
has made you support Evil.

Wasn't proposing, it was partly prediction,
partly hypothesis.

Your ""logical"" conclusion is totally illogical.
Major thinking error.

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?
Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

-------------------------------
Ain't any, there are Good and Evil, and you're Evil.
Can't be a compromise.
Steve

And you're complaining about the FUNDAMENTALISTS?

You just described their position!

(And I don't agree with it by the way.)
Old December 21st 03, 09:34 PM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

Only bullied abused children "rebel".

I disagree.

--------------
You won't be right.

If you are characterizing what you're
promoting as "rebellion", then you're
saying that you were abused, and that
has made you support Evil.

Wasn't proposing, it was partly prediction,
partly hypothesis.

Your ""logical"" conclusion is totally illogical.
Major thinking error.

-----------------------
Stating such doesn't make it so. Now if you actually presernted a
sructured argument why hitting someone doesn't ACTUALLY make them
want to kill you, then we might be interested, but absent that,
you have done nothing but prate uselessly.

You see, I have reason on MY side.
That's your BIGGEST and MOST DIRE PROBLEM HERE!!

In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?
Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

-------------------------------
Ain't any, there are Good and Evil, and you're Evil.
Can't be a compromise.
Steve

And you're complaining about the FUNDAMENTALISTS?
You just described their position!
(And I don't agree with it by the way.)

-----------------------------
That's NOT a description of Fundamentalism. That's a description
of any system of True Morality. Fundamentalism is PHONY morality
because its morals are phony and false revisionist versions of
any Real Actual Goodness.
Steve
Old December 22nd 03, 06:14 AM
Greg Hanson

S: Only bullied abused children "rebel".
G: I disagree.
S: You won't be right.

Were you abused, Steve?
You sure seem to be rebelling.
Being a COMMUNIST?
Your apparent dislike for parents?
Atheism?
Come on, Steve, it's not really that unpredictable.

You're young too, aren't you? What age?
You seem to be struggling for a unique identity,
only to fit a well known and repeated cookie cutter
pattern. I've seen it before several times.

Tell me you don't see adolescent rebellion in
kids 16-25 who are into the anarchist scene..

Do you know Shawn?

S: If you are characterizing what you're
S: promoting as "rebellion", then you're
S: saying that you were abused, and that
S: has made you support Evil

G: Wasn't proposing, it was partly prediction,
G: partly hypothesis.
G: Your ""logical"" conclusion is totally illogical.
G: Major thinking error.

S: Stating such doesn't make it so.

Exactly. Apply that to this thinking error.
S: If you are characterizing what you're
S: promoting as "rebellion", then you're
S: saying that you were abused, and that
S: has made you support Evil.

S: Now if you actually presernted a sructured
S: argument why hitting someone doesn't
S: ACTUALLY make them want to kill you,
S: then we might be interested,

WE again? Is Kane just one of your personalities?
Who gives a rats behind if you're ""interested""?
Megalomania running away with ya eh?
(I noticed that OTHER people in the past have
observed this in you also. If you're not Kane,
in some way, then it is an amazing coincidence
that two such HUGE cases of meglomania have
paired up.)

(And it seems unlikely that two people with
such artificially inflated self images would
be able to STAND each other even if they were
pushing for the same issues.)

S: but absent that, you have done nothing
S: but prate uselessly.

Thanks for worrying about my time management.
I didn't know you cared so very much.

S: You see, I have reason on MY side.
S: That's your BIGGEST and MOST DIRE PROBLEM HERE!!

You have reason on your side to check
into a rubber room.

G: In a way, aren't you being held hostage by them?
G: Their extremism misrepresents the moderates.

S: Ain't any, there are Good and Evil, and you're Evil.
S: Can't be a compromise.

G: And you're complaining about the FUNDAMENTALISTS?
G: You just described their position!
G: (And I don't agree with it by the way.)

S: That's NOT a description of Fundamentalism.
S: That's a description of any system of True
S: Morality.

Any system of True Morality would recognize that
the world is not all polarized Good or Evil.
To ignore the shades of grey in our world and
see only black and white would be Fundamental,
My Dear Watson, Fundamental. It's also naive.

S: Fundamentalism is PHONY morality
S: because its morals are phony and false
S: revisionist versions of any Real Actual Goodness.

Isn't this the rhetoric people use against
anything and everything they don't like?
Certainly I could justify applying this to CPS.

And this Good and Evil stuff you throw around,
what does it have to SAY about a caseworker
who has to tell a terrible LIE in order to make
a case in Juvenile Court?

In a polarized world, as you describe, wouldn't
there be MUCH LESS tolerance for such LIES?
In a polarized world, the imagined good ends
WOULD NOT justify such bad means.

A caseworker telling LIES would become MUCH MORE
of an issue where GREYS are to be avoided.
Old December 22nd 03, 07:30 AM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

S: Only bullied abused children "rebel".
G: I disagree.
S: You won't be right.

Were you abused, Steve?

----------------
I didn't rebel against my parents, never had to.

You sure seem to be rebelling.

-------------------
Against an abusive society, perhaps.

Being a COMMUNIST?

----------------------
Agsinst abuse of people by rich bullies.

Your apparent dislike for parents?

------------------------
Not mine. Undoubtedly yours, however.

Atheism?
Come on, Steve, it's not really that unpredictable.

--------------------------
I'm not an atheist, how stupid are you to repeat this mindlessly.

You're young too, aren't you? What age?

--------------------------
Gee whiz, golly-gosh, I'll be 54 in March.

You seem to be struggling for a unique identity,

----------------------------
A lifequest of all decent humans, undoubtedly.

only to fit a well known and repeated cookie cutter
pattern. I've seen it before several times.

--------------------------
You've played in your **** the same way, too, I bet.
Liar. You imagined it because it pleased you to say so.

Tell me you don't see adolescent rebellion in
kids 16-25 who are into the anarchist scene..

-----------------------------
I think they are stupid, but they have the right to learen
from it, till society is forced to do better by them.

Not my age-group though, by thirty or forty years.

Do you know Shawn?

-----------------------
What's a Shawn?

That was YOUR thinking error, you lying distorting little ****head.

S: Now if you actually presernted a sructured
S: argument why hitting someone doesn't
S: ACTUALLY make them want to kill you,
S: then we might be interested,

WE again?

---------------
People like me. You'll meet more of them soon enough.

Is Kane just one of your personalities?

-----------------
Nope. I ONLY post by my own name. A matter of pride.

(And it seems unlikely that two people with
such artificially inflated self images would
be able to STAND each other even if they were
pushing for the same issues.)

--------------------
You're dabbling in your delusions.

Any system of True Morality would recognize that
the world is not all polarized Good or Evil.

-------------------------
The world isn't, people are.

To ignore the shades of grey in our world and
see only black and white would be Fundamental,
My Dear Watson, Fundamental. It's also naive.

----------------------------
Now if you only knew what Fundamental means to religionists...

S: Fundamentalism is PHONY morality
S: because its morals are phony and false
S: revisionist versions of any Real Actual Goodness.

Isn't this the rhetoric people use against
anything and everything they don't like?

------------------------
You mean Evil? Sure, I suppose so.
You still don't get it, so you should worry.

Certainly I could justify applying this to CPS.

------------------------
Now if you knew what Evil was, instead of mistaking Good for Evil.

And this Good and Evil stuff you throw around,
what does it have to SAY about a caseworker
who has to tell a terrible LIE in order to make
a case in Juvenile Court?

------------------------------
Depends on whether they are right.

In a polarized world, as you describe, wouldn't
there be MUCH LESS tolerance for such LIES?

--------------------------------
When a Lie does Evil, it is wrong, when it does Good, it isn't!!

In a polarized world, the imagined good ends
WOULD NOT justify such bad means.

Good cannot be merely imagined, it is real or it is Evil.

But you're Evil, so you won't know that.
Steve

Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridation finally? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 18 July 25th 04 05:31 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM