leg cramps - here?

Old April 14th 04, 12:14 AM
Ivy

Default leg cramps - here?

OK, I've had leg some leg cramps throughout the pregnancy but nothing major.
I'm 39 weeks along. The last few weeks I've been getting cramps in my
upper, inner thigh - where my leg connects to my groin. Ouch! It's
definately a muscle cramp and it sneaks up on me and is soooo uncomfortable.
Isn't this a strange place to get a cramp? Anyone else have this? Any tips
on dealing with it? I really hope it doesn't pop up while I'm in labor too!

Old April 14th 04, 03:54 AM
dkc

Hi,

I'm at 35 weeks and just started having an awful groin pain on several
occasions (only on my right side and mostly when I sit down to go to the
bathroom). This is *very* painful. I mentioned it to my midwife, and she
said it was normal ... though I've never read of nor heard of anyone else
experiencing groin pain during pregnancy.

Debbie

ink.net...

Old April 14th 04, 09:37 PM
*Kristi*

"Ivy" wrote in message
ink.net...
OK, I've had leg some leg cramps throughout the pregnancy but nothing

major.
I'm 39 weeks along. The last few weeks I've been getting cramps in my
upper, inner thigh - where my leg connects to my groin. Ouch! It's
definately a muscle cramp and it sneaks up on me and is soooo

uncomfortable.
Isn't this a strange place to get a cramp? Anyone else have this? Any

tips
on dealing with it? I really hope it doesn't pop up while I'm in labor

too!

I've had that for a while now and I'm only 31 weeks. The only time it really
hurts for me is when I'm laying down and try to move. I have no idea what it
is or if there's anything to help it!
Kristi
Zane's due date June 14, 2004
31w2d

Old April 15th 04, 05:55 AM
aml

"Ivy" wrote in message link.net...
OK, I've had leg some leg cramps throughout the pregnancy but nothing major.
I'm 39 weeks along. The last few weeks I've been getting cramps in my
upper, inner thigh - where my leg connects to my groin. Ouch! It's
definately a muscle cramp and it sneaks up on me and is soooo uncomfortable.
Isn't this a strange place to get a cramp? Anyone else have this? Any tips
on dealing with it? I really hope it doesn't pop up while I'm in labor too!

I remember having something like that (groin pain) near the end of my
previous pregnancy. I don't recall anyone mentioning it (in books,
pamphlets). Everyone mentions round ligamant pain. Always reminded me
of an electric shock. Ouch!

Blah...have already had lower leg cramps. That seems to coincide with
not drinking enough water. Make sure you're getting enough (hard when
there isn't much room for food/fluids anymore).

aml

Pregnant, Cramps, Spotting... Miscarriage? Help! elisabeth Pregnancy 14 November 3rd 03 10:13 PM
ParaGard copper IUD -- cramps soma_mom Pregnancy 4 October 23rd 03 06:12 PM
14 weeks and having trouble with cramps and low blood count lyndsey Pregnancy 2 August 13th 03 07:21 PM
Leg Cramps Mom2B Pregnancy 5 July 27th 03 02:19 AM
menstral cramps sharon Pregnancy 2 July 21st 03 05:31 AM