hey all I'm back

Old June 26th 08, 07:19 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co[_2_]

Default hey all I'm back

Hi Guys

well we've got reconnected to BT after trying the pay as you go broadband.
That is a good way to go if you don't want monthly bills but it's slower and
generally a pain in the butt and I couldnt get my faithful newsgroups so we
decided to go back to BT. Well don't know where I was at when I last wrote
something in here but I'm now in my last trimister of pregnancy with just 6
weeks left until baby arrives. Joanna is doing well although she still has
that nasty night time cough which I've given up with for now, she's got an
appointment next month with the pediatricitan at local hospital as doctors
and myself have tried absolutly everything with her to no hope of seeing the
cough go away. Other than that she's doing really well and i'm doing well
but fed up of being pregnant now as constantly sore.

anyway catch u soon.

april

Old June 27th 08, 10:44 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"april & co" wrote in message
[...]

Hi April!
Good to know you're still doing well. My #3 just turned 1yo and I can't
believe it. Is Joanna excited about the baby?
Hope all goes well and you get rid of the night time cough. I find a night
time cough leads to such loss of sleep for me and them.
Debbie

Old June 27th 08, 03:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"april & co" wrote in message
[...]

April!!! Sooo nice to hear from you! I was actually thinking about you
guys not long ago and was wondering how everyone was doing. So glad all is
going well - I bet Joanna's getting soooo big now. I remember she was such
a little cutie!
Congrats on nearing the end of your pregnancy. I hope it all goes very well
and very quickly Me, I'm just starting all over again - LOL just about
9 weeks now, so I do envy you.
I hope Joanna's cough gets figured out. I have a slight paranoia of nasty
coughs (mainly croup and respiratory infections) after a horrible happening
with a girl I went to high school with that was in a mom's group I'm in.
Hope she gets better soon - that can't be fun for her or anyone!
Good luck and hope you manage to come around every now and then with
updates. Getting so close to the end, and then there will be another one -
that's so exciting

Old June 28th 08, 12:42 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

"april & co" wrote in message
[...]

Good to see you! Just 6 weeks to go? Wow, that went quick! I've got another
22 weeks to go, and it seems like forever away! Do you know what you're
having yet?

Hope you get on ok with Joanna's cough - it must be really frustrating to
not know what it is.

Lucy x

Back for more Akuvikate Pregnancy 13 October 5th 07 04:52 PM
Back April & Bump Pregnancy 0 October 10th 05 11:06 AM
Hi, Im back! Sara Pregnancy 1 December 19th 04 07:37 AM
Back... Ilse Witch Pregnancy 16 February 26th 04 01:14 AM
I'm back Shell Breastfeeding 7 February 22nd 04 09:19 PM