I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old January 22nd 05, 07:03 AM
DaKitty

"mroo philpott-smythe" wrote in message
"DaKitty" wrote in newsr0Id.7797$Nu.4768
@fed1read04:
"Kari" wrote in message
V wrote:
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

You are one nasty human being, even if this Pete person said it
first.

Thank you. Trolls deserve evry bit of flaming and
biting that is dished out here when they barge in
uninvited.

You can't just barge in here, **** on the rug, then
expect not to be spanked for doing so.

Now, don't you have some kids to ignore?

You know, you could see a doctor for that nasty condition you've got. I
think he might give you some xanax or similar. Really, it will help.
[DaKitty: thinking she knows exactly why the marriage is childless and
feeling sorry for the husband.]

I call BINGO!!! Sips wine

Hey, CrotchRot, how come you don't feel sorry for poor DisappearedGuy who
got oopsed by Randy Snatch? Oh, wait, you probly oopsed your old man
yourself.

sq, "Willing to bet DaddyO is banging some hot young number while Mooo
lows on the Net"

*giggle*
hey el stupido, I'm young, and have no kids.
Duh!
Lemme help ya...
If you wanna come up with something insulting, you'll have to come up with
something relevant.

Old January 22nd 05, 10:39 AM

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:09:46 GMT, Kari
wrote:

Storm wrote:

Casey, do you really think someone like her
can interest a guy long enough, to actually have sex and breed with her?

FYI, trolltard, I am too damn smart to make baybees.
Unlike you, I prefer to think with my brain instead of my
uterus. I am also happily married. So write that on a
piece of 200-grit sandpaper and shove it up your ass--
make sure to move your nose over first.

Storm, it my opinion she's been sanding wood with her 200 grit **** as
nobody but a peckerless ******* could toletate long enough for a cum
anyway.

Old January 22nd 05, 04:37 PM

"mroo philpott-smythe" wrote in message
Casey wrote in news:kE_Hd.62600$Wo.58761
@lakeread08:
Kari said
Storm wrote:

Might want to start.
It can only help your disposition....

I don't have to get drunk to improve my disposition, nor
do I need to force myself into alcoholism to prove my
adulthood.

In your case, it would be a useless waste of good alcohol.

So do, please, enlighten us. What is a *useful* waste of good alcohol?

Pickling Brats?

sq

You match the profile of a serial killer .... do you get off thinking of
eating people? (re other posts)
Well behaved women rarely make history.

Old January 22nd 05, 04:41 PM

"tom c" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

Oh, I see the problem, Kari is all mad about financial aid not assisting
her.
Gee, I thought it was all about the bad childhood.
Tsk.

Funny thing is a large amount of the child abusers I report at work had the
sprog so they could love it and give it the childhood they didn't have. They
do, they beat it harder.

Tom C

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I guess I
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

-Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
-- Ronald Reagan

Old January 22nd 05, 05:41 PM
Joscelin

"Ezzy" wrote in message
ps.com...
1. You're a troll. Go away.
SNIP

Well spoken Ezzy, bravo!

~Joscelin

Old January 22nd 05, 06:54 PM
Beverly

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:17:37 -0800, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106333839.1ad627b27a591591c0f99116ffbc7a34@ teranews...
Kari, you don't know me first of all, secondly I'm not a breeder. I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ? You have a very cold, evil, and dark soul, I recommend
professional help for your lack of humanity.

It doesn't sound as if you are looking for help, Mandy. It sounds as if you
are looking for money. So, what have you done these last 15 years in the
way of training, etc, to better you lot in life? Have you attended college
to get a degree? Gone to a trade or professional training school? People on
government assistance, as you seem to be, get all kinds of help getting into
training programs. Maybe, instead of looking for the pot of gold at the end
of the Michael F. O'Shaughnessy rainbow, you would be better off finding
ways to increase your employability. And that would be an excellent example
for your daughter, too.

Well said!

I do believe she has a right to be upset with how people are
responding, however. Your response was the first I'd read which
explained the error in her thinking rather than simply bashing her for
thinking the way she does.

Mandy, if you are reading this, understand that your daughter's father
made it painfully obvious that he wanted nothing to do with this child
while you still had choices. HE chose to abort while you did not. HE
chose to put the child up for adoption while you did not. Perhaps HE
chose to not wear a condom, but YOU chose to let him enter you without
one on. YOU chose to make HIM responsible for birth control and were
unprepared to take that responsibility yourself. Now, you had and
kept a child against his wishes... STILL being unprepared to take on
that responsibility yourself.

As I tell everyone: sure, an absent father can be ordered to pay child
support, but it does not guarantee you will see a penny. When making
the choices that you did, you chose the life that you and your
daughter are now living.

I don't want to hear how difficult it would be to better your lot in
life while trying to support a child all by yourself. My eldest child
was born with a father who wanted nothing to do with him so I chose to
do the proper thing and let him walk away while I began going to
college. Sure, it took forever to get my degree while going
part-time, but skills learned WHILE in college enabled me to do better
and better as time went on. But I had a mission... I was going to
raise the child I chose to bear and keep and we were NOT going to be
living in poverty... so we didn't. Yes, it was hard to hardly ever
get 8 hours sleep a night (studying was often done late at night), but
I was going to be damned if my child would suffer because of a choice
I made. My brother and male friends (platonic relationships) were
strong male role models in my son's life and he will tell you (he is
now nearly 21) that he never suffered by not having a father, either
emotionally or financially. He understands why I made the decision I
did and respects me for it. I just had to be sure to enlighten him
that my decision was not the norm so that he would never expect the
same from a woman he may someday impregnate.

By the way, when I got my degree, I was in the process of raising
THREE children (mostly) by myself. There was a short marriage in the
late 1980's which gave me my younger two sons. There was NO child
support during the 4 years between my leaving my ex and when child
support was ordered... and, even then, child support has been spotty
ever since. But you know what? I don't even care. The only thing I
care about is my inability to claim the children on my taxes despite
not receiving support. Not supporting his children is something HE
can suffer with, not me or my children. I learned long ago to take
100% responsibility for whatever my choices have been (Thanks, Mom)
and not worry about someone else's responsibility (whether moral,
legal, or otherwise).
Old January 22nd 05, 11:15 PM
jermec

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106334344.ab33067d2cdf8cd6e07b6fc68ab1af45@t eranews...
Alot of the people on here are terribly mean, I wish there were more kind
hearted people around. It makes me feel very ashamed of my fellow
Americans.

**** off breeder. I'm British and stand by all on ASC, whatever their
nationality.
Oh, I forgot, the interweb forum is 'Merkin innit? I should probably just
bow and scrape and grovel to you for allowing me to post here.

jermec, mighty ****ed off

Old January 23rd 05, 12:57 AM
Tsorton

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:15:35 -0000, "jermec" wrote:

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106334344.ab33067d2cdf8cd6e07b6fc68ab1af45@ teranews...
Alot of the people on here are terribly mean, I wish there were more kind
hearted people around. It makes me feel very ashamed of my fellow
Americans.

**** off breeder. I'm British and stand by all on ASC, whatever their
nationality.
Oh, I forgot, the interweb forum is 'Merkin innit? I should probably just
bow and scrape and grovel to you for allowing me to post here.

jermec, mighty ****ed off

You honestly don't know there is no world outside of 'merkin
borders?

Madia, scandalised
Old January 23rd 05, 03:29 AM
Gini

In article , Kenneth S. says...

(All right, confess -- "Mandy" is really InoPayCS or Mel,

======
Or Mel?? Mel? Get a grip Kenneth! Melvin wouldn't produce such a ruse! Now, RON
would, and such detail is typical of his fantasies, but I, being appropriately
cautious with such affairs, at least checked the headers (Ron usually does not
disguise his headers) and analyzed the verbiage before stepping into the heap
and decided that Mandy is a true moron the likes of which we haven't seen here
before. Mel...sheesh!
======
======