Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

Old November 2nd 07, 03:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default ATTention FamilyKB

DB wrote:
snip

naming your kid "Jah'tavian" is abuse to begin with...

--

Sarah Gray (whose daughter has a friend named "Tiajuanai", and finds it
difficult to refer to said friend with a straight face)
Old November 2nd 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
"animal02" wrote in

You think "poorly"
On average 35-40% go to taxes, then housing, transportation Kids are
way down the list

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in the
home and a wife to support.

$1500 for mortgage + land tax.
$200 for car payment
$100 for car insurance
$200 for gas
$600 for groceries

$600 for two adults and a child? that's crazy talk!

Not if you buy beer, wine, cigarettes, hard booze, steak, birth control,
etc. at the local grocery store.

Old November 2nd 07, 03:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message news:yowWi.40875

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in the
home and a wife to support.

$1500 for mortgage + land tax.
$200 for car payment
$100 for car insurance
$200 for gas
$600 for groceries

$600 for two adults and a child? that's crazy talk!

LOL, Yes, what was i thinking, add another $500 for the child.
Poor dad will just have to work overtime tomake ends meet! ;-)

Does the balance get spent on the child?

Is the government out of touch with daily reality?

um, yes. just notice?

--

Sarah Gray

Old November 2nd 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
"animal02" wrote in

You think "poorly"
On average 35-40% go to taxes, then housing, transportation Kids
are way down the list

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in
the home and a wife to support.

$1500 for mortgage + land tax.
$200 for car payment
$100 for car insurance
$200 for gas
$600 for groceries

$600 for two adults and a child? that's crazy talk!

Not if you buy beer, wine, cigarettes, hard booze, steak, birth control,
etc. at the local grocery store.

actually, I know people who spend that kind of money on groceries. I
just think they are nuts.

--

Sarah Gray
Old November 2nd 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

DB wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message news:yowWi.40875

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in the
home and a wife to support.

$1500 for mortgage + land tax.
$200 for car payment
$100 for car insurance
$200 for gas
$600 for groceries

$600 for two adults and a child? that's crazy talk!

LOL, Yes, what was i thinking, add another $500 for the child.
Poor dad will just have to work overtime tomake ends meet! ;-)

I meant that that was a huge over estimation.

http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/Publication...fFoodAug07.pdf

maybe not so huge, but still. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend
just on food alone!

--

Sarah Gray
Old November 2nd 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
"animal02" wrote in

You think "poorly"
On average 35-40% go to taxes, then housing, transportation Kids are
way down the list

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in the
home and a wife to support.

$1500 for mortgage + land tax.
$200 for car payment
$100 for car insurance
$200 for gas
$600 for groceries

$600 for two adults and a child? that's crazy talk!

Not if you buy beer, wine, cigarettes, hard booze, steak, birth control,
etc. at the local grocery store.

actually, I know people who spend that kind of money on groceries. I just
think they are nuts.

There is another mommy trick you may not have thought of - writing checks
for cash at the local grocery store and charging the full amount of the
checks on Support Affidavits as money spent for groceries. If a mother is
so inclined she can get the cash back to buy drugs using this method and
make it look in her checkbook records as if she bought groceries instead of
drugs.

Old November 2nd 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

LOL, Yes, what was i thinking, add another $500 for the child.
Poor dad will just have to work overtime tomake ends meet! ;-)

I meant that that was a huge over estimation.

http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/Publication...fFoodAug07.pdf

maybe not so huge, but still. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend just
on food alone!

There is a government service known as Child Support, they can get you
anywhere from $800 to $2000 just to spend on the child. ;-)

Old November 2nd 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

actually, I know people who spend that kind of money on groceries. I just
think they are nuts.

Yea, I see grocery carts filled to the brim with chips, Twinkies, bags of
cookies, case of Soda Pop, bottled water, Juices, boxes of cereal, frozen
pizzas, frozen pies, Pop tarts, and host of other processed junk food.

Is it any wonder their food bill is well over $100 per week?

I eat real food like eggs, steak, chicken, Tuna, real fish, cheese, and an
assortment of fresh Veggies.

I'm lucky if I spend $50.

Old November 2nd 07, 06:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

If such a system were in place, the cashed check would still read "cash"
on it, no?

There are ways of working around *any* system, but nearly anything woudl
be better than how it works now.

People are so focused on the welfare system which is chump change, that
they miss the big picture of what the government is dong with their money!

$500 million given to Mexico

Mexico aid package details revealed

MANUEL ROIG-FRANZIA; The Washington Post
October 27th, 2007

TIJUANA, Mexico - More than a third of the Bush administration's
proposed counternarcotics aid package for Mexico would be spent on
aerial surveillance and the rapid deployment of troops, according to
breakdown of the plan.
President Bush is proposing the purchase of eight transport
helicopters and two surveillance planes. The $500 million aid package
also would include $60 million to revamp the information management
and forensics systems of the Mexican attorney general's office and to
train police, court personnel and prison managers.
The breakdown of the plan, titled "Overall Justification Document"
and
obtained by The Washington Post, is the most detailed glimpse yet of
secretly negotiated aid package that some members of Congress say
should have been shared with them long ago.
The aid plan, which Bush announced Monday, is part of a $46 billion
war funding bill that the White House is pressing Congress to approve
before its holiday break. While the breakdown provides a list of
spending items, it has rankled some congressional aides because it
lacks crucial details about how the aid would be managed and how
information would be shared between Mexican and U.S. law enforcement
agencies.
The White House breakdown lists "counternarcotics, counterterrorism
and border security" as the largest segment of the aid deal,
accounting for $306.3 million. It doesn't say how the money will be
used to combat terrorism. Bush administration counterterrorism
officials have long feared that terrorists could slip into the United
States from Mexico. Beefing up border security could be interpreted
as
a counterterrorism effort.
The breakdown does not specify which agencies would be given
aircraft,
which have long been among the most coveted items on Mexico's wish
list. The helicopters are Bell 412 models, a workhorse aircraft that
would be used to deploy rapid-response forces. The surveillance craft
are CASA CN-235-300 models that would be equipped in the same fashion
as U.S. Coast Guard planes.
The Mexican attorney general's office appears to be one of the
biggest
beneficiaries of the deal. Besides getting millions to revamp its
information management and forensics systems, it's also slated to
receive $19.9 million to "digitalize all aspects of prosecutors'
functions, provide a case-management system and rebuild its database
structure," plus $5 million in unspecified "support" for its
forensics
unit and $2 million to expand its efforts to prosecute human
smugglers.

Old November 2nd 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

DB wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in

LOL, Yes, what was i thinking, add another $500 for the child.
Poor dad will just have to work overtime tomake ends meet! ;-)

I meant that that was a huge over estimation.

http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/Publication...fFoodAug07.pdf

maybe not so huge, but still. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend just
on food alone!

There is a government service known as Child Support, they can get you
anywhere from $800 to $2000 just to spend on the child. ;-)

not from my ex, LOL.
but seriously, folks...

--

Sarah Gray

Indiana needs your emails bif Child Support 0 January 28th 05 07:18 AM
Don't need any more FC in Indiana. Relatives here Fern5827 Foster Parents 0 November 29th 04 07:52 PM
indiana Child Support 0 September 28th 04 05:01 AM
Duke Univ. students to change history (obstetric history)? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 10th 04 06:31 PM
Indiana john bravo Child Support 0 March 15th 04 03:39 AM