A Long time....

Old January 10th 04, 12:30 AM
Kim In NS

Default A Long time....

"CME" wrote in message
news:sZGLb.1840$n44.169@clgrps13...

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"Colette Collopy" wrote in message
Hi Kim,
nice to meet you. You sound lovely and a good laugh. Where is NS??

Your

Nova Scotia is a province in Canada on the East coast...

children sound lovely and lucky to have you as a mum.

Thanks They actually say that all the time (especially when they

really
want something desperately!"
Keep the chin up.

Always

Col x

Nice to meet you too Colette!

Oh a fellow Canadian, I like you already! lol I've been here a number of
years and you must have left just as I was arriving, but it's nice to

'meet'
you.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

Hey Actually you are right and yes I do remember you I believe you were
fresh to the group when I fell out of the newsgroup
There was also another Canadian at the time... As well as a singer just
breaking out on her own so to speak hehehe memories are trickling in...
Slowly mind you very slowly...

Old January 10th 04, 02:49 AM
CME

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

[...]

Celia might have been the other Canadian or there was Lisa... hmmm... then
the singer I think you're referring to is Bri, she's still here thankfully.

Christine

Old January 10th 04, 03:08 AM
Kim In NS

*snip*

Oh a fellow Canadian, I like you already! lol I've been here a number

of
years and you must have left just as I was arriving, but it's nice to

'meet'
you.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

Hey Actually you are right and yes I do remember you I believe you

were
fresh to the group when I fell out of the newsgroup
There was also another Canadian at the time... As well as a singer just
breaking out on her own so to speak hehehe memories are trickling in...
Slowly mind you very slowly...

Celia might have been the other Canadian or there was Lisa... hmmm... then
the singer I think you're referring to is Bri, she's still here

thankfully.

Christine

Lisa and Matt? Weren't they?? Wasn't there the possibility....?

Old January 10th 04, 04:28 AM
Cele

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

[...]

Hi, Colette. I'm Canadian too...other coast. :-) Nice to meet you.

Cele
Old January 10th 04, 04:29 AM
Cele

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

[...]

Shoot. I mean Kim. Hi Colette AND Kim. I'll be fine.....

Cele
Old January 10th 04, 12:16 PM
Dennis Here

Kim In NS wrote in message

Lisa and Matt? Weren't they?? Wasn't there the possibility....?

It was Matt and Sammy Girl at the time you left, then it was matt and umm,
then Matt and -you know, then Matt and

Dennis

Old January 10th 04, 02:59 PM
Colette Collopy

haha now thats twilight zone stuff. I am a nurse and work in a surgery
called Nova Scotia Medical Centre. Coincidence?? Nice to meet you all on
here.

Col x
"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"Colette Collopy" wrote in message
Hi Kim,
nice to meet you. You sound lovely and a good laugh. Where is NS?? Your

Nova Scotia is a province in Canada on the East coast...

children sound lovely and lucky to have you as a mum.

Thanks They actually say that all the time (especially when they really
want something desperately!"
Keep the chin up.

Always

Col x

Nice to meet you too Colette!

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"Dennis Here"

youreply
wrote in message ...

Kim In NS wrote in message

Please let me know if I've found my old haunt again

Welcome home!
So?
What have you been doing all this time?

Dennis

Well Dennis as frieghtening as it sounds I've been living life... I

dusted
off my bruised self, got a wee bit of an education, got myself a part

time
job while I was educating myself, started building up that low self

esteem
as well as a few well placed walls... I went out into the real world

head
long thinking I was ready... LOL I was ready for the full time job and

the
responsiblities that came with that... I thought I was ready for a

more
personal relationship -- I wasn't -- I went back behind my walls again

and
once more made a move in my career levels which cause a bit of an

upheaval
as the children and I moved half an hour away from 'home'... I have

been
with the same corportation for about 6 months now and loving the new

job...
Getting my ducks in a row mentally... Finding out what is important to

me
and getting the priorities organized *giggle* imagine all that in 5

years
with the usual bumps, lumps and giggles... Through all of this I have

helped
my baby boy go through some major personal changes inside and outside

(do
you know how hard it is to teach a boy how to SHAVE something besides

his
LEGS?); I think I've done a darned good job with him, he has turned

into
very loving young man who still at times becomes my little boy when he

and
his sister fight *grin* I have also had the pleasure (dubious I admit)

of
watching my little blonde tomboy bombshell slowly turn into a very

self
confident teenager who doesn't take crap off anyone yet still wants to

wear
the pretty bra's LOL she's a HOOT! So in a nutshell I've been living
Dennis, sometimes it's been good and sometimes it's been bad... But

Like
everyone here... I've survived to tell the tale *grin* And the tales I

could
tell

So Sir Dennis... Do you remember me? LOL At one point I had to ask

(very
privately) some of the males of this group that I trusted about an

issue
with shaving cream and my son... How could you ever forget that?

Kim In NS

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone, For

the
sad
old earth must borrow its mirth, But has trouble enough of its own."
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Old January 10th 04, 07:27 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

[...]

Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy!!!!
How's it going, eh? 'Member me? I'm in Ontario, just outside of our fine
Nation's capital, and have one son. He's 9 now!
I remember you, and pondered on where you may have went. Specially after
the recent storms that hit the east coast.

So glad to hear that things are, well, life as we know it! Same here, the
boy is doing the same as always, BUT has been absolutely amazing with
respect to the level of responsibility he's maintained in looking after our
now 4 month old black lab puppy. She's been a great addition to the family.
Oh, and speaking of additions to the family.........are you sitting?

Break open the champagne (Keiths' will do).

I'm getting married.............!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 10th 04, 07:28 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Kim In NS wrote in message

Lisa and Matt? Weren't they?? Wasn't there the possibility....?

It was Matt and Sammy Girl at the time you left, then it was matt and umm,
then Matt and -you know, then Matt and

Dennis

LOL...he was a horny leetle peeeggie, wasn't he?

Old January 10th 04, 08:14 PM
lm

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:27:07 -0500, "Lisa aka Surfer"
wrote:

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

[...]

Lisa that's great, congratulations! We're not far from you but on the
other side of the lake ... Need a sitter for your honeymoon? :-) We'll
probably get to Canada this year though to visit so I'll be asking you
about the local tourist traps.

lm