A Long time....

Old January 10th 04, 08:27 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

Default A Long time....

"lm" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:27:07 -0500, "Lisa aka Surfer"
wrote:

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

"Colette Collopy" wrote in message
Hi Kim,
nice to meet you. You sound lovely and a good laugh. Where is

NS??
Your

Nova Scotia is a province in Canada on the East coast...

children sound lovely and lucky to have you as a mum.

Thanks They actually say that all the time (especially when they
really
want something desperately!"
Keep the chin up.

Always

Col x

Nice to meet you too Colette!

Oh a fellow Canadian, I like you already! lol I've been here a

number
of
years and you must have left just as I was arriving, but it's nice to
'meet'
you.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

Hey Actually you are right and yes I do remember you I believe you

were
fresh to the group when I fell out of the newsgroup
There was also another Canadian at the time... As well as a singer just
breaking out on her own so to speak hehehe memories are trickling in...
Slowly mind you very slowly...

Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy!!!!
How's it going, eh? 'Member me? I'm in Ontario, just outside of our

fine
Nation's capital, and have one son. He's 9 now!
I remember you, and pondered on where you may have went. Specially after
the recent storms that hit the east coast.

So glad to hear that things are, well, life as we know it! Same here,

the
boy is doing the same as always, BUT has been absolutely amazing with
respect to the level of responsibility he's maintained in looking after

our
now 4 month old black lab puppy. She's been a great addition to the

family.
Oh, and speaking of additions to the family.........are you sitting?

Break open the champagne (Keiths' will do).

I'm getting married.............!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa that's great, congratulations! We're not far from you but on the
other side of the lake ... Need a sitter for your honeymoon? :-) We'll
probably get to Canada this year though to visit so I'll be asking you
about the local tourist traps.

lm

Hey Laura!! Thanks for the congrats, and the offer too! These days, my son
refers to the impending honeymoon as "that trip you guys are taking without
me" Tough luck little one .

When you're planning your visit,,,,,don't come yet!! It's been frickin cold!
Good for the canal, as it hasn't opened yet, but I'm not a winter person .
You will love the city,,,trust me! I'll be sure to give you the a list of
must see and run away from things to do. Which bridge would you cross to
get across the border?

Lisa

Old January 10th 04, 08:30 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

When you're planning your visit,,,,,don't come yet!! It's been frickin

cold!

LOL,,,as a silly sidenote.....spellchecker offered to correct "frickin" with
"firkin"......WTF is a "Firkin"????

silly

Old January 11th 04, 03:20 AM
Kim In NS

"Lisa aka Surfer" REMEMBERS ME!!!!
hehehe

Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy!!!!
How's it going, eh? 'Member me? I'm in Ontario, just outside of our fine
Nation's capital, and have one son. He's 9 now!
I remember you, and pondered on where you may have went. Specially after
the recent storms that hit the east coast.

OMG how time does fly! See what I mean?!?!?!?!

We survived well and of course have an Ark for sale.... Ummmmmmm Joelle?
*grin*

So glad to hear that things are, well, life as we know it! Same here, the
boy is doing the same as always, BUT has been absolutely amazing with
respect to the level of responsibility he's maintained in looking after

our
now 4 month old black lab puppy. She's been a great addition to the

family.

Very GOOD! very deja vous as well we just got a 3 month old golden lab....
aren't they just the smartest of dogs?!?!?! Ok we've had ours since she was
6 weeks but she's a sweetheart

Oh, and speaking of additions to the family.........are you sitting?

Break open the champagne (Keiths' will do).

I'm getting married.............!!!!!!!!!!!

*fanning face* Congratulations!!! I'm tickled pink for you! So who is the
lucky gent... Come along spill the beans fill me in more *grin* How'd you
meet him? How long have you known him.... Come along fill in the rest

Old January 11th 04, 03:46 AM
Kim In NS

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Kim In NS wrote in message

Lisa and Matt? Weren't they?? Wasn't there the possibility....?

It was Matt and Sammy Girl at the time you left, then it was matt and

umm,
then Matt and -you know, then Matt and

Dennis

LOL...he was a horny leetle peeeggie, wasn't he?

*giggling* So has he been lassoed yet? LOL... Dennis seems to be 'free' I
remember thinking Dennis and Dolores would have made a really good team
Oh dear did I type that? Where did that delete button go?

Old January 11th 04, 10:49 AM
Dennis Here

Kim In NS wrote in message ...

So Sir Dennis...

Sir? That would mean getting onto bended knees in front of a woman, not sure
if my brain would let that happen!

Do you remember me?

*Grin* Not sure *giggle*

LOL At one point I had to ask (very
privately) some of the males of this group that I trusted about an issue
with shaving cream and my son... How could you ever forget that?

Yeah that is one of the really useful aspects to this group. The fathers can
help out the mothers with "boy" issues and vica-versa.

Dennis

Old January 11th 04, 10:50 AM
Dennis Here

Lisa aka Surfer wrote in message ...

LOL...he was a horny leetle peeeggie, wasn't he?

Amazing the impression we can get of people even though we never meet them.

Dennis

Old January 11th 04, 10:53 AM
Dennis Here

Lisa aka Surfer wrote in message ...

WTF is a "Firkin"????

A measure of liquid, still used for the size of a beer barrel.
Can't be bothered to look it up in gallons though.

Dennis

Old January 12th 04, 11:28 PM
Kim In NS

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Kim In NS wrote in message ...

So Sir Dennis...

Sir? That would mean getting onto bended knees in front of a woman, not

sure
if my brain would let that happen!

Do you remember me?

*Grin* Not sure *giggle*

LOL At one point I had to ask (very
privately) some of the males of this group that I trusted about an issue
with shaving cream and my son... How could you ever forget that?

Yeah that is one of the really useful aspects to this group. The fathers

can
help out the mothers with "boy" issues and vica-versa.

Dennis

True enough Dennis... Although... After that particular situation and a
couple of doctors appointments I think I'm pretty good at answering the boy
questions... The one thing that I ended up having to teach him was how to
shave LOL now THAT was funny... Found out it's easier to just purchase a
good electric razor and call it a day LOL.... Saved on the shaving cream as
well

Old January 14th 04, 12:26 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Kim In NS" wrote in message

snip

So Sir Dennis... Do you remember me? LOL At one point I had to ask (very
privately) some of the males of this group that I trusted about an issue
with shaving cream and my son... How could you ever forget that?

This sounds vaguely familiar. Maybe if I sleep on it.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 14th 04, 12:39 AM
Kim In NS

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Kim In NS" wrote in message

snip

So Sir Dennis... Do you remember me? LOL At one point I had to ask

(very
privately) some of the males of this group that I trusted about an issue
with shaving cream and my son... How could you ever forget that?

This sounds vaguely familiar. Maybe if I sleep on it.

--
Paul Griffiths

I should hope so! *grin* I've never had to have such a discussion since
TG!!

Kim