What's with all the trolls?

Old January 21st 04, 06:15 AM
M. Tettnanger

Default What's with all the trolls?

Can someone please help tutor the trolls here? Obviously
they are new and need some guidance.

The trolls should be looking at sci.astro.amateur for role
models. Over there, the troll posts are carefully crafted,
a work of art in themselves. They set a high standard.

Mark
Old January 21st 04, 11:29 AM
Marijke

ah..... you just have to love the "block sender" feature...... Can't blame
it on winter or summer holidays. But, you're right, I've seen better.

m...

Old January 23rd 04, 12:58 AM
Chris Scaife

Amanda Peet wrote in message

Standards? You're a bunch of idiot mommies dribbling utter nonsense
and you want standards?

Hum, a troll that takes umbrage, that's novel :-D

Actually Amanda, I thought some of your trolling posts were quite whitty in
a perverse kind of way. I presume you are really a bloke who has some kind
of hatred against women.... Don't be a bigot! Some mums really are great,
it's just a shame we... OK I presume to much, that I, didn't have kids with
one of Them... come to think of it, what's stopping me... CUL8R have
something to do ;-)