Deadbeats

Old April 6th 04, 09:20 AM
Werebat

Default Deadbeats

frankjones wrote:

I think that it is great that we have a forum for deadbeats to vent on.
That is probably the best use of the internet. Why bother your case worker
when you can seek pity on the web? Deadbeats are great. Without deadbeats,
there would be fewer humans.

Ignore the preceding post, people. It's just another one of Ron's
pathetic trolls.

- Gini

Old April 6th 04, 04:42 PM
Gini52

Default So Long Folks Was> Deadbeats

In article , Werebat says...

frankjones wrote:

I think that it is great that we have a forum for deadbeats to vent on.
That is probably the best use of the internet. Why bother your case worker
when you can seek pity on the web? Deadbeats are great. Without deadbeats,
there would be fewer humans.

Ignore the preceding post, people. It's just another one of Ron's
pathetic trolls.

- Gini

=================================
It's been fun but I now find that I have neither the time nor desire to follow
Ron around to debunk the posts he makes in my name (as the above). Lord knows
I'm so busy with the kids and household responsibilities that I've barely had
time to post lately anyway. Good luck to all of you with your kids, families and
courts.
Any further posts signed in my name will be Ron's work.
=================================
=================================

Old April 7th 04, 02:59 AM
Werebat

Gini52 wrote:

In article , Werebat says...

frankjones wrote:

[...]

I win!!!

- Ron ^*^

P.S. That post wasn't forged, you dope. Nice try at pinning your own
inedequacies on me -- too bad it was ineffective.
Old April 7th 04, 02:59 AM
Werebat

Gini52 wrote:

In article , Werebat says...

Old April 7th 04, 02:59 AM
Werebat

Gini52 wrote:

In article , Werebat says...

Old April 7th 04, 08:41 PM
Mysonsfather \(AKA ZonaHawk\)

I win!!!

- Ron ^*^

P.S. That post wasn't forged, you dope. Nice try at pinning your own
inedequacies on me -- too bad it was ineffective.

You're right that it was ineffective, but thanks to you, we lost what could
have been a valuable member of this group. Don't try to tell me or any of
the other people here that Gini forged your posts. All the evidence is in
the properties of each message.

A while ago you said I might have made a mistake. Well, I have been saving
all the posts from you and her since that time and the evidence is clear.
You're a lying dog. What? Do you think we are stupid?

It seems that, according to the properties and full headers of each message
from jlink.com are solely from Gini. The ones from Cox.net (YOUR ISP) are
from both you and Gini. That proves what I though before. How much of an
idiot can you be? It wasn't hard to figure out. And when you almost was
found out, you even lied to continue the lie. Grow up. Now that I have put
you in my kill file, can we PLEASE get back to child support issues and stop
being juvenile? Geeze!