The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

Old March 15th 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, how about people just keep it in their pants? Think that would
work?

Sounds like a good arguement for outlawing abortion.

You really think that? Then why don't they just take the babies from the
moms at birth, and force both parents to pay child support until one or
both
can work out a way to support the child together? Instead, they
supplement
the mother while going after the father for every penny that is paid to
mom
and child for welfare. If they really supported 2-parent families, they
wouldn't have made it so easy to divorce, and for dad to supplement mom
for
years after.

teachrmama wrote:
"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Each gender has a choice. People can choose to be more responsible,
but they don't so everyone wants laws and procedures in place to
clean
up the mess.

Actually what would be nice would be if government would butt out of
family
affairs. But if they choose not to do that, there should be equal
choices
for both genders.

SpiderHam77 wrote:
I agree with R here. If the woman does have a choice.. then so
should the man. However the only large problem I can see here is
that
ROE vs WADE was never ment to be used as the ability to force men
in
CS.

R vs W was never meant to be anything more then declaring that
women
have the right to choose for themselves if an operation can be
conducted on them. It has nothing to do with Parental rights... It
has
nothing to do deciding paternity ect.. all the way down the line.

So I applaud the efforts of such a case. However I don't think
it
will honestly have much of an effect as the Courts will probably
come
up with a ruling that will clarify such things. And that stuff
like
CS
has be decided in the Legislature, not the courts.

To me the only way we can protect my fellow men from such an
unfair
thing at this juncture in the game is education. Start teaching
our
men from an early age. Drill it into them that these women are
evil,
and want something from you. And we as men need to protect our
sperm
like it's a rare comdity.

SpiderHam77

Old March 15th 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, there is equal choice before the moment of conception.

And afterward, women should be responsible for their sole and unilateral
choices.

Chris wrote:
"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Each gender has a choice.

Just not EQUAL choice.

Old March 15th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, there is equal choice before the moment of conception.

Oh--so you;re saying that consentual sex confers upon a woman

Constitutional
protections not available to a man? I thought we all had equal

protections
given by the Constitution.

So far the U.S. Supreme Court has decided only abortions for women and sex
between homosexual couples qualifies for the non-existent Constitutional
Right to Privacy.

Old March 15th 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, there is equal choice before the moment of conception.

So if the moment of conception equals choice, how would you describe the 3-4
days that can exist between the sex act and actual conception? Is that some
kind of waiting period? Should a man be able to rescind his "choice" to
become a parent during the pre-conception waiting period? Or does the sex
act before conception occurs define the end of a man's choice?

Old March 15th 06, 04:12 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"YooperBoyka" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

Both of them took the risk of pregnancy. The default position is
that
baby results. The end result is that if a woman does get an
abortion,
then he's undeservedly off the hook.

Then you must feel that she, too, is undeservedly off the hook,
right?

Sure.

It follows that you are against abortion; unless you believe that one
ought
to be entitled to that which they do not deserve.

I think that the opinions expressed in this discussion may be
convincing many
men that the best options are celibacy or masturbation.
Might make life a little less satisfying for the women of the world.
Wouldn't *that* be a bite in the ass!

You don't think women can masturbate too??

Well,...if that's what you want out of life...
Have at it.

You are dumb as a door nail. You make an idiotic statement that says
nothing.

Oh goody,...I have a racist in the fan club now.
Gives me the "warm fuzzies" don'cha know.

Oh, so I am a racist now. Hahahaha. And you blacks have no problems.

Old March 15th 06, 04:13 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"Dusty" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
Then the state would send him right back to prison to teach him the
error of his ways for being in "contempt" of court - but they'd never
toss him (or anyone else) into jail for owing a debt... -THAT- is
EXACTLY how the Feds and states get around that pesky, little nasty bit
of the Constitution that they don't care for.

When did the Constitution matter in a divorce court.

Let me guess, you failed basic history in school, right?

Maybe I didn't and maybe I actually know quite a bit about the constitution.
The constitution goes out the door in divorce courts.

Old March 15th 06, 04:34 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, there is equal choice before the moment of conception.

So if the moment of conception equals choice, how would you describe the

3-4
days that can exist between the sex act and actual conception? Is that

some
kind of waiting period? Should a man be able to rescind his "choice" to
become a parent during the pre-conception waiting period? Or does the sex
act before conception occurs define the end of a man's choice?

Dude, you're gonna confuse her.

Old March 15th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"John Smith" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
Then the state would send him right back to prison to teach him the
error of his ways for being in "contempt" of court - but they'd never
toss him (or anyone else) into jail for owing a debt... -THAT- is
EXACTLY how the Feds and states get around that pesky, little nasty bit
of the Constitution that they don't care for.

When did the Constitution matter in a divorce court.

Let me guess, you failed basic history in school, right?

Maybe I didn't and maybe I actually know quite a bit about the
constitution. The constitution goes out the door in divorce courts.

That last bit is true enough.

Old March 15th 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, there is equal choice before the moment of conception.

Since when does the possibility of choice end at conception?

Chris wrote:
"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Each gender has a choice.

Just not EQUAL choice.

Old March 15th 06, 06:07 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"tonita" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well blame it on anyone but the two adults involved, of course.

Note the keyword: "CATALYST".
But for what it's worth, it takes only ONE adult to create fatherless kids
and single mothers on welfare, and guess which adult that usually is?

Cotrarily, it is the government which is the CATALYST for such

arrangement.