Where Did Hitler Find the "6 Million" ? FORGERY by David Moore

Old October 16th 03, 02:31 PM
John Gault

Default Where Did Hitler Find the "6 Million" ? FORGERY by David Moore

"Hunter Smoot L. Smoberg"
David Moore
wrote in message om...
(Kenpangborn) wrote in message

From:
er (freedom)
David Adolph Moore said:
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism, chi.general, wi.general,

soc.culture.jewish,
utah.general

Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above

address.
It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail

services.

Kenneth Pangborn (
http://www.aboutkanpangborn.com) is a well-known
white
supremacist. A few years ago he had a website entitled "****** and Jew
Haters of America".

That is YOUR organization Moore. I have nothing to do with it.,

Kenneth Pangborn dishonestly inserted Moore's name into the
headers of his reply indicating that he (Pangborn) was probably the
originator of the anonymous post. He is mentally ill.

Moore for some time years ago you circulated a photo of yourself while you
were scanning the net for sex partners of yourself in your Aryan Nations
Nazi suit. Who you are and what you are is obvious. You were one of that
band in the USMC that went Nazi. Which, among many other things, explains
why the USMC got rid of you. Ken has never used remailers, although you have
tried desperately to make it seem so to escape your own responsibility for
your beliefs.

Ken was never associated with the group you reference above. You are the
white supremacist here, not Ken. You have, for years, forged racist posts in
Ken's name on Usenet. Close inspection show they did not originate from Ken
but from your anonymous remailers. You can try to lie your way out of
things, but the fact remains you are the real neo-Nazi here, not Ken.

Old October 16th 03, 02:31 PM
John Gault

"Hunter Smoot L. Smoberg"
David Moore