STILL NEED INFO

Old June 2nd 04, 11:37 PM
Curious557

Default STILL NEED INFO

Some useful information please, that does not result in violence. Or does
anyone know where I can find useful info, a website perhaps. Thank
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 3rd 04, 01:02 AM
Joe_College

If you are appealing an order, the only info they will use or consider
would be your gross income, health/dental insurance costs (the difference
between employee only and employee + child) other children you are legally
obligated to support (in or out of your household) and any recurring
medical bills, like a hospital bill or braces. If you pay or help pay
daycare, have your proof. They will re do the guidelines right in front of
you. SPEAK YOUR MIND and ASK PLENTY OF QUESTIONS if there is anything you
don't understand.

Old June 3rd 04, 03:32 PM
Curious557

Are my school loans and property taxes on my home also taken into
consideration to reduce the child support???

Old June 3rd 04, 03:32 PM
Curious557

Old June 3rd 04, 03:32 PM
Curious557

Old June 3rd 04, 04:06 PM
Bob

Curious557 wrote:
Are my school loans and property taxes on my home also taken into
consideration to reduce the child support???

Nope. They just rob you of some big part of your expected income, and
even the fact that it may be more than your actual income only makes you
a criminal.

You have to understand what it's about before you can understand how it
works. It's about taking your money and paying the bitch who broke up
your family. It's about casting you into indentured servitude, a form
of slavery, for the next 20 years. It has nothing to do with your
needs, your obligations, or even your children. It's about your slavery
to serve her.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]