Things to think of before you get married again..

Old October 9th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Bob Whiteside

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Tripped over it again, did you?

Phil wrote:

You also raise another interesting problem: what if the mother
doesn't tell him about the pregnancy, does he STILL have
responsibilities and what are they?
It's still his semen, right? I mean, just because he doesn't know that
he did something doesn't mean that he didn't do it. So yeah, he still
has a degree of moral accountability, and if the child is alive, he
definitely has legal accountability.

How so?

Because it's his semen.

"His semen, his choice, his responsibility."

What about the moral responsibility she should have to at least
inform him of the pregnancy?

You keep trying that sleazy trick, but it's not gonna work.

That she has such a moral responsibility does not serve to negate any
responsibility that he has.

What I'm asking you to do is to accept the responsibilities that *you*
have, and you respond by resisting that with every fiber of your being.

Disgusting.

Your little feminist biology lesson is based on wishful thinking and not
established biological information. How hard is it to understand eggs are a
scarcer resource than sperm? And having a child takes a greater investment
on the part of a woman. Because of those biological facts woman by nature
should be more selective in mates because a bad choice has long term
implications and is a reflection on her discretion in selecting the right
sperm.

To say men are responsible for women's bad choices in sperm is to transfer
the biological misjudgments made by women to men. The femwits who can't
accept their biological destiny want to have the state step in with remedies
to cover up their biological mistakes. The state's solution is to use men's
money to cover-up the lack of responsibility by women who don't select good
mates.

Old October 9th 06, 11:30 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Gini

"Phil" wrote

"Fred" wrote

Disgusting.

What is disgusting is your acting like you got it all knowed up yet are
totally ignorant.

==
"Knowed up?" Cool.

Old October 9th 06, 11:30 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Phil wrote:

[...]

You might as well talk to a brick, Bob. This one can't see beyond their
own hatred for men, much like a couple of other gender-feminists I could
name.
Phil #3

Old October 9th 06, 11:31 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

"Gini" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote

"Fred" wrote

Disgusting.

What is disgusting is your acting like you got it all knowed up yet
are totally ignorant.

==
"Knowed up?" Cool.

It's an old oil-field term. You can guess the meaning: knows everything.
It is used when someone green comes onto the platform and acts as if
they know all there is to know about drilling when they don't know jack.
Phil #3

Old October 10th 06, 12:05 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

teachrmama wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...

teachrmama wrote:

Second question: If it is reasonable for a man to know *all* the
potential consequences of his actions, is it any less reasonable for
women to also know, which negates abortion on demand as a reasonable
response to accidental pregnancy?

Your bigotry is getting in the way again.

Abortion *is* one of the potential consequences.

No it isn't!

Sure it is! Your bigotry is distorting your understanding of the nature of
consequences.

Pregnancy can be a consequence of having sex.

And abortion can be a consequence of pregnancy.

NO, abortion is a CHOICE! A choice made by the woman who has found out
about the consequence of sex called pregnancy. It is not a consequence.

consequence
2 entries found for consequence.
To select an entry, click on it.

Main Entry: con·se·quence
Pronunciation: 'kän(t)-s&-"kwen(t)s, -kw&n(t)s
Function: noun
1 : a conclusion derived through logic : INFERENCE
2 : something produced by a cause or necessarily following from a set of
conditions the economic consequences of the war
3 a : importance with respect to power to produce an effect a mistake
of no consequence b : social importance
4 : the appearance of importance; especially :

Abortion is a *remedy* to the unintended *consequence* of
pregnancy...it is in no way a "consequence" since it does not
*necessarily follow* from a set of conditions...by definition, a
consequence, unless "remedied" in unavoidable...

....Ken
Old October 10th 06, 12:07 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

Fred wrote:

teachrmama wrote:

[bigotry deleted]

It is obvious to me that your bigotry is so clouding your judgment as to
make reasoned discourse impossible.

Have a nice day.

Is this how you deal with everyone who points out your...stupidity ?

....Ken
Old October 10th 06, 02:28 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Bob Whiteside

link.net...

Phil wrote:

[...]

Have you seen the TV commercial where hundreds of sperm are shown swimming
across the screen and the announcer talks about all the available choices
and then the sperm morph into PC mice?

It reminds me of these feminist types who could have chosen better sperm
providers just as easily as they could have chosen a better PC mouse
providers. :-)

And, in case you are wondering, I find it offensive male reproductive
biology is used in such a light-hearted way to sell a product. You would
NEVER see a woman's egg used in such a whimsical way.

Old October 10th 06, 03:04 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Bob Whiteside

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

link.net...

Phil wrote:

[...]

For the record they are eTrade commercials.

Old October 10th 06, 03:23 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...

That she has such a moral responsibility does not serve to negate any
responsibility that he has.

What I'm asking you to do is to accept the responsibilities that *you*
have, and you respond by resisting that with every fiber of your being.

To say men are responsible for women's bad choices in sperm is to transfer
the biological misjudgments made by women to men.

I'm jumping in here for a second because I have not seen a single sentence
Fred has written that suggests he is saying men are responsible for women's
bad choices. All he has said is that men should take responsibility for
where he puts his own penis. His ejaculation is due to him placing his
penis inside of the woman and engaging in the sexual act with her.
Pregnancy is a possible outcome of the act, which in most cases the act
itself is mutually agreed on. So I'm not sure why anyone is reading more
into someone stating that a man should take responsibility for his choice -
where to put his penis.

Tracy

Old October 10th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Phil wrote:

[...]

It's not his semen? Whose semen is it, hers? You're gonna tell us that
she impregnated herself? Or are you going for immaculate conception?

How hard is it to understand eggs are a scarcer resource than sperm?

And how, exactly, does that negate the biological fact that it's his
semen, and that without his semen there's no pregnancy?

What y'all are all about is negating the male's responsibility by
pointing to the female's responsibility. Well, last time I read a
biology book, it took two to procreate, which makes both of them
responsible for the outcome.

To say men are responsible for women's bad choices in sperm is to transfer
the biological misjudgments made by women to men.

So don't say that. I haven't, and you shouldn't, either.

The femwits who can't
accept their biological destiny want to have the state step in with remedies
to cover up their biological mistakes. The state's solution is to use men's
money to cover-up the lack of responsibility by women who don't select good
mates.

And as always with y'all shirkers, it's all about the money.

At least you are honest enough to admit it, I'll give you that.

Problem is, the facts don't support your desired conclusions, so you're
forced to resort to falsehoods, spin, and assorted trickery. But you
can't get past the essential facts:

"His semen, his choice, his responsibility."

"Her body, her choice, her responsibility."

"For every choice, a consequence."