Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old May 27th 04, 03:42 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
Well, I'm sure you have seen those black women with buttocks that weigh
about 100 pounds each and, from the rear, look like an elephants rump,
and they kind of waddle along like a duck.

I've seen white women like that too, indeed probably more of them.

That just doesn't excite me at all sexually.

Do you really think that anyone cares what turns you on?

Certainly no one of the feminine persuasion does.

In fact, it gives me a soft on.

May it be a permanent condition, so you don't reproduce.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
Old May 27th 04, 03:46 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
From your refusal to defend them, it is pretty clear that you have figured
out how dumb your bird examples were. It would be nice if you had the
courage to admit this, rather than spew ridiculous evasions.

Oh, I didn't realize that the birds needed defending. If a mockingbird
does not find a robin sexually attractive I don't think it should offend
anyone or that it needs defending. They are very anatomically similar
so I'm sure they could mate. They just are not interested in each
other. In fact, there is an interesting book called "The Territorial
Imperative", and a robin will defend its territory from other bird
species. So will the other kinds of birds do the same thing.

All of which is irrelevant to the human race, which is one species,
and one "kind".

lojbab
Old May 27th 04, 03:47 PM
Bob LeChevalier

"Fletch F. Fletch" wrote:
You have to provide for yourself. Stop your give me, give me, give
me, give me, attitude. You are the only one who can stop all of your
foolish ways of acting and try to make something out of your life.

Drivel. You know exactly what he meant. To wit, your beliefs are poorly
thought out, and based on a high-school notion of biology.

My kids (in high school) know better.

lojbab
Old May 27th 04, 03:49 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
I'm not trying to defend my beliefs about proper behavior.

That's because they are indefensible.

The are correct

No.

and have withstood the test of thousands of years.

Your knowledge of history is lacking.

They are universal truths.

There are no universal truths.

lojbab
Old May 27th 04, 04:23 PM
Fletch F. Fletch

Bob LeChevalier wrote:
"Fletch F. Fletch" wrote:
You have to provide for yourself. Stop your give me, give me, give
me, give me, attitude. You are the only one who can stop all of
your foolish ways of acting and try to make something out of your
life.

Drivel. You know exactly what he meant. To wit, your beliefs are
poorly thought out, and based on a high-school notion of biology.

My kids (in high school) know better.

lojbab

Yes. On reflection, I see that I overestimated.

Slainte,
Fletch

Old May 27th 04, 04:56 PM

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species, and
you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

How is bestiality harmful?

For openerz, IQ-70_DAFNz doing apes in Africa is the suspected origin
of HIV/AIDS...
Old May 27th 04, 05:22 PM
Holger Dansk

On Thu, 27 May 2004 13:11:49 GMT, "Fletch F. Fletch"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:12:29 GMT, "Fletch F. Fletch"
wrote:

Of course it is, you're a ****ing racist, you said you opposed
miscegenation, which belief is the central dogma of racism!!!

You are wrong. I wonder how many years you have been wrong, not
even knowing what racism is while going around saying racism all
day?

Steve

Racism is a belief that some races are by nature superior to others.
It's also discrimination based on such belief.

I think miscegenation between white people and Asians or Hispanics
or Native Americans is fine.

To not want to have sex with someone of another race does not
necessarily mean that you believe you are superior. It means that
you are not interested in a sexual way or, you might say, not
turned on by that person.

What do you mean 'someone of another race' and 'that person'? Don't
you mean 'everyone' and 'those people'? With the proper words
inserted, your paragraph is obvious crap.

Well, I'm sure you have seen those black women with buttocks that
weigh about 100 pounds each and, from the rear, look like an
elephants rump, and they kind of waddle along like a duck.

That just doesn't excite me at all sexually. In fact, it gives me a
soft on.

Is that the reason some black men have very long schlongs, so they can
have sex with these women? Otherwise how could they ever insert it?

So are there some black women that you find attractive, and would have sex
with?

I don't know. There might be. I don't know many.

Slainte,
Fletch

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old May 27th 04, 05:52 PM
Holger Dansk

On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:01:34 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:17:06 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Whether they happen to want to or not or try to is actually a
phenomenon that is totally unrelated to speciel breeding limits,
like teenage girls ****ing their german shephards, it's harmless
fun.

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species, and
you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

How is bestiality harmful?

If you don't know it would not do any good for me to tell you.

(Not that I favor it, I can imagine that some people do indeed find it
"fun"; no telling for taste, and if no one is harmed, it's no one
else's business).

lojbab

Old May 27th 04, 11:10 PM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2004 18:59:00 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:05:32 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Whereas you are clearly beyond help, imagining things based on Usenet
postings. And being a racist to boot.

I'm not imagining anything. I see by your posts that you have many
loose screws. One of them is the constant racism that you dwell on
saying racist constantly. It's like walking through a mental ward and
one of the inmates only says, "Racist, racist, racist, racist, racist."

-------------------
When one sees a racist, they say "racist". You obviously hear that
about you everywhere you go, so that you imagine everyone is crazy,
when actually, you're just a ****ing racist!!

It's as if you think all of the problems that you have ever
had all of your life were caused by racism.

---------------------
Since we're not black, hispanic, or whatever, why in the world
would we ever do that???

Try to stand back and look at it
objectively, and, hopefully, you will see that could not possibly be
true.
Holger

--------------------
Of course it is, you're a ****ing racist, you said you opposed
miscegenation, which belief is the central dogma of racism!!!

You are wrong. I wonder how many years you have been wrong, not even
knowing what racism is while going around saying racism all day?

-----------------------------------
The mistaken dogma which holds that blacks are inferior and not our
equals, and not fit to intermarry with *IS* the DEFINITION of RACISM,
you ignorant clod!!

Racism is a belief that some races are by nature superior to others.
It's also discrimination based on such belief.

-------------------------------------
The prime discrimination being in not wanting your kids to marry them.

I think miscegenation between white people and Asians or Hispanics or
Native Americans is fine.

----------------------------------
Then you're merely ignorant. There is no genetic difference in the
inheritance of blacks, genetic codone by codone, and that of Asiana
and others. It is often telling that it shocks kids in biology classes
when they learn that the people who are actually most closely related
to them in a genetic way are a whole host of people from all around
the world who have the most similar immune systems and mitochondrial
DNA and NOT those who LOOK like them particularly! Classes who have
actually had their genomic inheritance traced have found that often
the people they are most closely related to in class are those who
look on the surface nothing at all like them, except for perhaps some
quirk of their body structure common to many separate people who are
among members of what fools CALL other races!!

To not want to have sex with someone of another race does not
necessarily mean that you believe you are superior.

-----------------
It usually means at VERY LEAST that you're a brainwashed loser
offspring of some unintelligent racist!

It means that you
are not interested in a sexual way or, you might say, not
turned on by that person.

---------------------
S'yeah, right, like Hallie Barrie!!
You're a blithering idiot, Holger, and a loser.

Holger

-----------------------
Steve
Old May 27th 04, 11:15 PM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

[...]

---------------------------
Congrats, you idiot, you have just demonstrated that you have confused
your prejudices and related two unrelated groups, blacks and fat
people!!

That just doesn't excite me at all sexually. In fact, it gives me a
soft on.

--------------------------------
You have to be halfway intelligent to find fat girls attractive.
Some morbidly obese folk are rather discouraging to everyone, but that
ain't racial, you idiot!

Is that the reason some black men have very long schlongs, so they can
have sex with these women? Otherwise how could they ever insert it?
Holger

One: They don't. Two: No. When women spread their legs and/or bend
over it suddenly opens up and comes right out to ya! Go get laid,
Holger, GEEZ!
Steve