Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old June 12th 04, 01:50 AM
Holger Dansk

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:53:15 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:46:47 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:11:03 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

You don't have the remotest idea what management does. The accounting
for Publix is done in Lakeland, FL. Also, the ordering is computerized.
--------------
Buyer's club, any affiliation of grocery stores can do that
for the purpose of group buying, like IGA did.

You must be on some drug. Buyer's clubs are not related to employees
owning stock in a supermarket or some other business.
Holger
-----------------------
Use your mind. A "buyer's club" of grocery retailers combining their
purchasing power to get lower prices.

And how do you think that is relative to employees owning stock in the
company they work for?

Holger

The ultimate in that is Communism.

No it's not. Communism will not work for any society or culture.

Management is not some kind of magic only rich people can do.

No, it's the ability to choose the right people to do particular jobs
and the ability to see problems and correct them by implementing
productive change.

Most labor does not have that ability. It doesn't meant that they are
inferior, but only means that their talents are different.

Holger

It's actually rather trivial, and even rich people hire underlings
to do it for them.
Steve

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old June 12th 04, 02:00 AM
Holger Dansk

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:57:49 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Nonsense, their societies survived and proliferated huge populations.

They were good at hunting, eating, ****ing, and ****ing. Tribes were
always killing each other and cannibalism was rampant. The average life
span was probably about 18 so they had to reproduce rapidly.

--------------------
Nonsense. The average without ANY medical help is over 50.

Not now, but for thousands and thousands and thousands of years. More
like 18.

No mere "savages" could have survives, because "savages" as racists
like you imagine, have no cooperation, no ability to reason, no
industry, in other words, all the things they would need to have done
what they did do, or they wouldn't BE here.

No, I guess without all that ****ing they wouldn't be here. That must
have been passed down through their genes to the blacks in America.

------------------
What? ****ing? And so you think WE don;t **** or something????

No, I'm saying, without ****ing so much, with an average life span of
only about 18, you could not have survived.

No wonder 7 out of every 10 black people in America have children out of
wedlock.

-------------------
That's nothing but custom. If the custom was different, they'd do that.

So it's custom for 68% of black females to have children out of wedlock?

Wow! You are really screwed up.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old June 12th 04, 03:51 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Use your mind. A "buyer's club" of grocery retailers combining their
purchasing power to get lower prices.

And how do you think that is relative to employees owning stock in the
company they work for?

Holger

The ultimate in that is Communism.

No it's not. Communism will not work for any society or culture.

-----------------------
Your statement of faith is pitiful. It worked for 100,000 years!
WE EVOLVED IN IT!

Management is not some kind of magic only rich people can do.

No, it's the ability to choose the right people to do particular jobs
and the ability to see problems and correct them by implementing
productive change.

----------------------
There's no magic that makes some rich guy able to do that and others
not! In fact it's LESS likely some self-selected rich guy will know
how than someone selected to manage for them by the Majority!!

Most labor does not have that ability. It doesn't meant that they are
inferior, but only means that their talents are different.
Holger

-------------------------
Gee, you have progressed ever so slightly.

Their Majority is eminently able to select others to do it, and oversee
them.
Steve

Old June 12th 04, 03:54 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

[...]

Even Neanderthal lived to 45 or 50, you Moron!!
Sure, they had 50% or worse infant mortality, but if they survived
childhood they had another 35 to 40 YEARS!

No wonder 7 out of every 10 black people in America have children out of
wedlock.

-------------------
That's nothing but custom. If the custom was different, they'd do that.

So it's custom for 68% of black females to have children out of wedlock?

---------------------
Yes. They do it that way for numerous cultural and economic reasons.
Steve
Old June 12th 04, 03:56 AM
R. Steve Walz

Fletch F. Fletch wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Okay, I presume that means 'yes' to the large scale question. How
do you know it is actual human nature?
---------------------
Do you want to be stolen from, or do you think people should be
equal? Steve

I don't think that 'should be' enters into it. People are not equal.

----------------------
Right, and becaause they are not, they need protection of the State
to cause them to be before the law and moral fairness.

Whatever the metric, some are better than others. Whether this
inequality is fair or unfair is arbitrary, but it is reality
nonetheless.

-------------------------
Actually, since these "some" don't constitute any majority, there is
no supposed "authority" to declare some minority to be "better" than
anyone else. The Majority can indeed resolve to make the compensation
of everyone equal per labor hour, and to believe in the requirement
of fairness in the economic life of the nation. That any one group
or any other bunch of people might think that some minority of people
are more fulfilled in their promise than another, is totally and
entirely irrelevant to that, however it is understood. We all
appreciate geniuses as well, but we don't elect them dictator or
make them the slave-master over everyone else.

Your belief that every person is entitled to his fair share is as
valid as any other belief, but I don't think it comports well with
the competitive nature of our species, at least not on a large scale.
Fletch

It is the ONLY reasonable belief for a majority of people to have and
to demand politically, because it is most in each individual person's
interest, as opposed to the option of each person deciding to vote to
give their life's labor and all power away to one king, slave-master,
dictator, or other minority!
Steve

I must say that I agree with none of your conclusions.

-------------------------
Meaning you can't fault them logically anymore.

I think we are at impasse.
Fletch

-----------------------
You are, try laxatives.
Steve
Old June 12th 04, 06:10 AM
Bob LeChevalier

wrote:

Nonsense, their societies survived and proliferated huge populations.

They were good at hunting, eating, ****ing, and ****ing. Tribes were
always killing each other and cannibalism was rampant. The average life
span was probably about 18 so they had to reproduce rapidly.

--------------------
Nonsense. The average without ANY medical help is over 50.

Not now, but for thousands and thousands and thousands of years. More
like 18.

Wrong again.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/.../2102rank.html

The lowest average life expectancies at birth of countries reported in
the CIA Worldbook is Mozambique at 31.3 years. 9 countries in Africa
have average life expectancies below 40 years, which about twice what
you guessed. But there are 13 countries in subSaharan Africa with
average life expectancies at birth of over 50 years, headed by Sudan
at 57.7 years and Gabon at 57.1 years, and Gabon has a 9% adult AIDS
rate so they historically were probably higher.

The most populous African country, Nigeria, has a life expectancy at
birth of 51 years, nearly 3 times your silly guess, and very close to
Steve's number.

But life expectancies include infant mortality which is high in the
tropics no matter how "civilized" the country is. A kid who lives to
age 5 generally lives a lot longer than the average life expectancy at
birth.

No, I guess without all that ****ing they wouldn't be here. That must
have been passed down through their genes to the blacks in America.

------------------
What? ****ing? And so you think WE don;t **** or something????

No, I'm saying, without ****ing so much, with an average life span of
only about 18, you could not have survived.

I doubt that blacks have sex more than whites.

No wonder 7 out of every 10 black people in America have children out of
wedlock.

-------------------
That's nothing but custom. If the custom was different, they'd do that.

So it's custom for 68% of black females to have children out of wedlock?

It's customary for many of them not to worry about getting married to
the father. It's becoming that way for many others, too.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
Old June 12th 04, 12:23 PM

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

Not now, but for thousands and thousands and thousands of years. More
like 18.

Wrong again.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/.../2102rank.html

The lowest average life expectancies at birth of countries reported in
the CIA Worldbook is Mozambique at 31.3 years. 9 countries in Africa
have average life expectancies below 40 years, which about twice what
you guessed. But there are 13 countries in subSaharan Africa with
average life expectancies at birth of over 50 years, headed by Sudan
at 57.7 years and Gabon at 57.1 years, and Gabon has a 9% adult AIDS
rate so they historically were probably higher.

The most populous African country, Nigeria, has a life expectancy at
birth of 51 years, nearly 3 times your silly guess, and very close to
Steve's number.

Bob, you are too quick to accept data about Africa just because it
appears on some website. Most African countries are so primitive,
backward, and corrupt, that there is simply no mechanism in place
to generate accurate data. To assign credence to any of that CIA
info would necessitate a census of some sort, like in the first world.
AfroDAFNz don't even begin this process. For many of these countries,
maps don't even exist giving the locations and names of the miserable
IQ-65 villages, let alone any credible info on their demogrpahics.

You really think anyone is out there tracking all the infant mortality?
I'd vote for the 18yo avg for Mozambique, Congo, Botswana, et al...
Old June 12th 04, 01:43 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Bob LeChevalier wrote:
The most populous African country, Nigeria, has a life expectancy at
birth of 51 years, nearly 3 times your silly guess, and very close to
Steve's number.

Bob, you are too quick to accept data about Africa just because it
appears on some website. Most African countries are so primitive,
backward, and corrupt, that there is simply no mechanism in place
to generate accurate data. To assign credence to any of that CIA
info would necessitate a census of some sort, like in the first world.

The Romans conducted censuses 2000 years ago. Not exactly a
sophisticated concept.

AfroDAFNz don't even begin this process.

http://www1.worldbank.org/publicsect...arynigeria.htm
http://www.mozambique.mz/dadosbas/censo97/ecen97.htm

For many of these countries,
maps don't even exist giving the locations and names of the miserable
IQ-65 villages,

You apparently never heard of satellites. I rather doubt that there
is anywhere on earth that has villages that no one knows about.

http://www.geog.umd.edu/carpe/gisthemes.html

You apparently want to believe that these countries still are limited
to drum banging. Many of them have Internet access.

let alone any credible info on their demogrpahics.

You really think anyone is out there tracking all the infant mortality?

Yes, and not just people in-country.

It's done with statistics, dummy. If you know how many 10 year olds
that there are at one census, and how many 20 year olds at a census
ten years later, you know what the death rate was for that age group
in that period.

I'd vote for the 18yo avg for Mozambique, Congo, Botswana, et al...

Translation: Don't confuse me with facts: I want to continue to
believe racist nonsense.

lojbab
Old June 12th 04, 02:52 PM
Holger Dansk

wrote:

[...]

I don't know what you mean by a rich guy. Having money does not give
anyone any more brains than they had without it.

The majority is usually wrong about almost everything. People did not
vote on how to make a telephone or a steam engine or an airplane, etc.
All creations are the product of an individual, and never of the
majority.

Most labor does not have that ability. It doesn't meant that they are
inferior, but only means that their talents are different.
Holger

-------------------------
Gee, you have progressed ever so slightly.

Their Majority is eminently able to select others to do it, and oversee
them.

The majority doesn't make good decisions. That's why our founding
fathers were cautious not to make the United States a government where
the majority approved of everything. A government like that would not
work. You would have chaos.

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm
Old June 12th 04, 03:54 PM

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

wrote:
Bob LeChevalier wrote:
The most populous African country, Nigeria, has a life expectancy at
birth of 51 years, nearly 3 times your silly guess, and very close to
Steve's number.

Bob, you are too quick to accept data about Africa just because it
appears on some website. Most African countries are so primitive,
backward, and corrupt, that there is simply no mechanism in place
to generate accurate data. To assign credence to any of that CIA
info would necessitate a census of some sort, like in the first world.

The Romans conducted censuses 2000 years ago. Not exactly a
sophisticated concept.

Early Romans were light years more advanced civilization than most of
today'z African villages.

AfroDAFNz don't even begin this process.

For many of these countries,
maps don't even exist giving the locations and names of the miserable
IQ-65 villages,

You apparently never heard of satellites. I rather doubt that there
is anywhere on earth that has villages that no one knows about.

You can't tell the ages of people in a satellite foto.

You apparently want to believe that these countries still are limited
to drum banging. Many of them have Internet access.

Most of the villages have no electricity or an unreliable generator
that'z regularly scheduled to be on four hours a day (except when it'z
broken down). I know this from absolute true reports from missionary
acquantances who have spent a lot of time in the backwater spear-
chucking primitive African hinterlands.

I am not talking about the big cities here (Nairobi, Lagos, etc)
where there is at least a crude handle on the demographics...

let alone any credible info on their demogrpahics.

You really think anyone is out there tracking all the infant mortality?

Yes, and not just people in-country.

It's done with statistics, dummy. If you know how many 10 year olds
that there are at one census, and how many 20 year olds at a census
ten years later, you know what the death rate was for that age group
in that period.

These countries don't even have a census as we know it.
Most of these countries are Fkg starving to death with a lot of rebel
groupz feuding. The gov't doesn't waste resourzes, or official livez
sending bean-counters around to count nozez. And the pressure to cover
up anything that may reflect badly on the H-dafn-IC is worse than the
USA public schoolz' effortz to mazk poor DAFN performance. You will
never get a good figure for AfroDAFN_Infant_Mortality...

You get sketchy fragmentary data from relief groups and missionaries
(e.g., how many people in some refugee camp, and who knows how many,
particularly infantz, died trying to get there...).

I'd vote for the 18yo avg for Mozambique, Congo, Botswana, et al...

Revise that *downward*: True life expectrancy of an African today
is on the order of sixteen miserable disgusting disease
& violence-filled yearz...if the factz were really known,
from live birth to premature death.

African Census-taker (example): Somebody who countz the bodiez
floating down that river between Rwanda/Burundi where the Tutsiz
and Hutuz are ztill fighting it out....