How can I get child support in canada..

Old June 27th 04, 04:43 AM
Bob

Default This is becoming COMEDY

Joe_College wrote:
Whether bob is right or not, his presentation is tacky 100% of the time.
Even if you are speaking GOSPEL no one wants to pay attention to what you
say (or see it your way) if you are calling your subject a bitch or whore
and calling her children *******s and piglets. Out of what I read, I never
even got bob's point, other than the fact that he's hating life, CS, cops
and women. He did mention he had 2 step daughters...does that mean his
wife is a bitch that broke up her family...if not, he shouldn't ASSUME ALL
women do that. Anyone can make a point and even disagree with someone but
folks tend to respect you and your opinion when you use something called
TACT. A grown man battles without rage...

Yep, Joe College, you have no TACT. You can't read. You get no votes.

And real MEN have no patience for college boy wusses.

Deal with it.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

Old June 29th 04, 07:35 PM
short

Default How can I get child support in canada..

Hehe, this is almost enough to make me take Bob out of the KF, to see his
entire responses. Almost, but not quite.

short

"teachrmama" wrote in message
snicker Didn't think he'd answer your question, Gini.

"Bob" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
No, Toots. It's about being RESPONSIBLE for your own kids and your

own
"choice."

====
Uh, Bob--Slow down, catch your breath and focus. You're being

incoherent.
I asked about YOUR kids (not mine).
Who was taking RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR kids when YOU and YOUR WIFE

were
FIXATED
on MONEY by working 24 hours a day? You see, my kids aren't YOUR

responsibility,
they're mine and they are being taken care of. Now, follow closely:

WHO
WAS
TAKING RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR kids when you were working all those

jobs
just to
get MONEY, MONEY, MONEY? WHO DID YOU DUMP YOUR SPAWN ON WHEN YOU WERE

FIXATED
ON MONEY? Did you just lock them in a closet or something? See your

words
below--Clearly, you were NOT taking care of YOUR KIDS==You were

CONSUMED
with
making MONEY,MONEY you didn't even NEED because it doesn't take MONEY

raise
kids, remember? You ABANDONED YOUR KIDS and dumped the responsibility

on
someone
else. I sure hope you didn't dump them in subsidized daycare because I

don't
want my tax dollars going to take care of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR

kids when
all you can think about is MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. If you DIDN'T WANT

KIDS,
you
shouldn't have had them, Tootsette!!

Look out! She's frothing at the mouth again, a frothing hysterical nut
job. Someone call the men in the white coats.

Bob

Old June 29th 04, 07:59 PM
Gini

In article , short says...

Hehe, this is almost enough to make me take Bob out of the KF, to see his
entire responses. Almost, but not quite.

===
Bob is the resident moron and he takes his position *very* seriously. No one can
accuse him of sleeping on the job.
===
===