(Rape Liar, Jail for 'revenge' girl)

Old July 17th 04, 06:53 PM
DLove

Default (Rape Liar, Jail for 'revenge' girl)

Here’s another case of a vindictive women lying to authorities.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...name_page.html
Is it just me or have we been inundated lately with so many case proving
that women do lie for their own self interest? How modern have we become
that a woman in her own self interest is able to fabricate a story to
gain sympathy or to take advantage of a system that says woman good, men
bad; and even expect to be compensated, if not monetarily then through the
sanctimonious private clubs of women done wrong by men. How many men have
ruined for life by false claims. I can already hear the cries of the women
who claim they have been physically wrong by some man and what I have to
say here is just anti-women. But it is not my case here to minimize the
few personal tragedies that do occur, only to point out the tremendous
advantage woman have gain by being able to just claim DV (whether if can
be proven or not) and have the police, court system and support
professionals and media automatically brand a man just based on her word
alone. Just maybe, we should take another look when DV claims are made,
and what a woman says should not be taken as the ‘gospel
truth’ unless it can be proven. The statistics show us that DV is a
60% – 40% phenomena with men initiating. Unlike the “Burning
Bed TV Syndrome” where men are portrayed as physical beaters of
woman for no reason, most men say it is the sharp, foul and hurtful
castrating words women use toward them that finally causes them to strike
out. In our society today, a woman (and her sharp castrating tongue along
with hitting and slapping) can not be reason enough for a man to push her
away or try and protect himself from her getting in his face or doing him
bodily harm; yet let another man say those same words towards him or treat
him such and he is (snicker) branded a ‘pussy’ if he does not
stand up. Oh, please let not the feminist out there think that I am saying
DV against women never happens but just that women who are the often the
benefactors of such claims often minimize their own involvement in such a
way that keeps the myth alive that men are the only ones violent and women
making the claim of ‘abusive spouse or boyfriend’ should not
always be believed. Certainly in the case of police responding to a call
of DV should not have the authority to be able to arrest and remove (in
most cases the man) based upon unsubstantiated claims arising from common
domestic disputes without physical evidence. From where I sit, it seems a
cry of DV is the trump card used by women to not only gain sympathy from
others but to gain an advantage in a government court system already
heavily weighted in their favor.

Old July 17th 04, 09:46 PM
Bob

DLove wrote:
Here’s another case of a vindictive women lying to authorities.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...name_page.html
Is it just me or have we been inundated lately with so many case proving
that women do lie for their own self interest? How modern have we become
that a woman in her own self interest is able to fabricate a story to
gain sympathy or to take advantage of a system that says woman good, men
bad; and even expect to be compensated,

Indeed. It happens so much, is so much the majority of female rants,
that Bob no longer believes any of their "DV" claims. There may be a
few honest women left, but the other 99% give them a bad name.

[...]

The whole DV industry is all about hate. Real domestic disputes are
usually 50/50 affairs with both partners participating. Of the rest the
female is as often the perpetrator as the man, and often she emotionally
and deliberatly provokes the so called DV to give herself more to yell
about.

The whole "DV" hate industry is a feminist invention intended to create
female dominance. It ought not be given the time of day, and a lot of
strong rejection, by every MAN and honest women.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

Old July 18th 04, 03:27 AM
Rebecca Floyd

Indeed. It happens so much, is so much the majority of female rants,
that Bob no longer believes any of their "DV" claims. There may be a
few honest women left, but the other 99% give them a bad name.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face "Bob". First of all
.... grow some balls and use your actual name instead of hiding behind a
false name.

There are instances of DV that involve the woman beating on men also. It
isn't just one sided. DV also occurs when a sibling is hitting on another
household. It isn't just men who are arrested for DV. It doesn't matter
what the situaion is ... nobody has a right to lay a hand on another person.
Don't give me any BS of the woman inticing the man.
"Bob" wrote in message
DLove wrote:
Here’s another case of a vindictive women lying to authorities.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews...od=full&siteid
=50143&headline=rape-liar-name_page.html

Old July 18th 04, 04:18 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Rebecca Floyd" wrote in message
om...
Indeed. It happens so much, is so much the majority of female rants,
that Bob no longer believes any of their "DV" claims. There may be a
few honest women left, but the other 99% give them a bad name.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face "Bob". First of all
... grow some balls and use your actual name instead of hiding behind a
false name.

There are instances of DV that involve the woman beating on men also. It
isn't just one sided. DV also occurs when a sibling is hitting on another
household. It isn't just men who are arrested for DV. It doesn't matter
what the situaion is ... nobody has a right to lay a hand on another

person.
Don't give me any BS of the woman inticing the man.

The term domestic violence is no longer in use. The statistics for abuse
are now called Intimate Partner Violence. The reason for the change was a
recognition gay on gay violence has been on an upswing and has been
acknowledged as the fastest growing form of violence. Gay men are beating
up partners and lesbian violence is increasing faster than gay men violence.
Much of the male on female violence continues to be boyfriend violence. The
safest place for a woman to be is in her own home in a committed marriage
with her husband.